• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Sweet Meet - Dis'ers do Hershey

Both. I am bringing the kids on Friday (please help me:eek:), and Chris will be driving up on Saturday.

LOL!!! Sounds great! We'll be there hopefully around 4pm, I'll text you when we get there. What time are you getting there Friday? Will you be there for the whole day?

LOL!!! Sounds great! We'll be there hopefully around 4pm, I'll text you when we get there. What time are you getting there Friday? Will you be there for the whole day?

I'm trying to decide if I want Evan to nap in the car or at home. This is a major decision! :rolleyes:

Because I always check before going anywhere:

According to Wiki:

Alcohol sales
[edit] For consumption off-premises

Pennsylvania is an alcoholic beverage control state. Wines and spirits are to be sold only in the state owned Wine And Spirits shops, where all prices must remain the same throughout the state. People under the age of 21 are prohibited from entering Wine and Spirits shops, unless accompanied by a guardian. The usual opening hours for these stores are from 9am to 10pm Monday through Saturday. These stores used to always be closed on Sundays, but now open for limited hours on that day. Wineries, which sell wine from grapes grown in the area, are also very common throughout the commonwealth, and are often located in shopping malls.

To purchase beer a person must go to a restaurant, bar, bottle shop, or distributor. Beer distributors sell mainly cases and kegs of beer, but not smaller denominations of beer such as six packs. Six and twelve packs, along with individual beers such as 40 ounce or 24 ounce beers, are sold at bars, restaurants, and bottle shops. A person is only allowed to purchase 192[1] ounces of beer at a time in this manner. If you take the 192 ounces to your vehicle and re-enter the business, you can buy 192 more ounces, and continue doing so so long as you only take out 192 ounces of beer from the store at a time. For larger quantities one must go to a beverage distributor which sells beer only by the case or keg. Beverage distributors (which also sell soft drinks) may sell beer and malt liquor, but not wine or hard liquor. Unlike the Wine and Spirits shops, people under 21 may enter most beverage distributors without an adult, but rules vary from store to store.

I'm trying to decide if I want Evan to nap in the car or at home. This is a major decision! :rolleyes:

I know how that is! How dare the kids get in the way of all the plans, lol!!! ;)

Because I always check before going anywhere:

According to Wiki:

Yikes, that seems very confusing... I think we should all BYOB and hope it lasts through the weekend! :teeth:

Hey Susan, can't believe it's almost time! Time has flown by this year!!!

Andrea, You know sometimes I would agree with you and other times...uh...no it seems like I need more time. All in all, it's all coming together pretty well. :)
I think these next 6 weeks will really fly by. :bride:

Andrea, You know sometimes I would agree with you and other times...uh...no it seems like I need more time. All in all, it's all coming together pretty well. :)
I think these next 6 weeks will really fly by. :bride:

I'm sure everything will turn out beautifully,and you KNOW we will need pictures!

Ouch my head hurts. I think I'll just bring my own beverages. Despite the word doctor in my title I am clearly not smart enough to buy alcohol in PA.
in my younger days i was considered somewhat of an expert in this area....... there are six pack stores on almost every corner in PA........and the ones that do not have six pack stores have bars.....and the rest have liquor stores......when you stumble out of there you will most likely fall on your face in a distributer parking lot........you will have no problem finding what you want:rotfl2:

Just got an e-mail from my neighbor who went to Hershey Park yesterday.

Traffic getting into the park was insane!

If you do the lazy river-do it 1st. My girlfriend & I did the wavepool 1st and by the time we went to the LR the line was an hour wait to get a tube-it isn't like say other water parks where you can get on & off at any point along the river. It's 1 place!

Deep fried reeses peanut butter cups=amazing:) It was nice...bathrooms clean...people nice...crowded though and pushing a stroller was a pain b/c people are idiots and would walk right into us.

That last part sounds familiar. ;)

Just got an e-mail from my neighbor who went to Hershey Park yesterday.

That last part sounds familiar. ;)

Thank goodness no stroller for us anymore!! Although I do like to have a place to put all our junk!

What do you think about the waterpark thing? Do you think we should go into the waterpark first thing before it gets too crowded, then have lunch and do the other rides? I think pretty much whatever we do it is going to be wall to wall people.

George's Grandson!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

or

:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

This is J-Kim we're talking about!

I have wine, limoncello and rosa regale. Will that help?

Someone is getting all worked up. :banana:

You might think you have a BFF rendezvous or something coming up. :)

I have my beverages already waiting to be iced down for the ride in the cooler.

This park "plan of attack" thing for just Saturday is going to be a challenge. Part of me wants to do Storm Runner first but maybe we start closer to the entrance and hit the coasters in Comet hollow first. :confused3

And I also have a couple 11 year olds with us so who knows what will take precendent. :eek:

Probably candy. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter