The Super Exersice Thread.

you know i found stress and lots of it makes you loose wieght its not healthy but it happens..

and i have lost 5 lbs this last week! i am down to 122 lbs. matt says its too much in one week i agree but what can i do!

but i do plan on walking more next year(new years resolution).... then again how skinny can a 31 year old that is 5 foot get?

My dog has an excess of energy so I take him on at least 2 walks a day. He's crazy. It's necessary for him though, so it becomes necessary for me.

Our poor doggie is a little overweight. We have a bad problem with walking. She needs it every bit as much as we do. We so, so, so have to get back on the ball. Tomorrow. Tomorrow I start with day #1 all over again.

Our poor doggie is a little overweight. We have a bad problem with walking. She needs it every bit as much as we do. We so, so, so have to get back on the ball. Tomorrow. Tomorrow I start with day #1 all over again.

:thumbsup2 I'll be checking up on you, as I expect you'll do the same for me.

We both pretty much take each other for a walk. ;) 50/50, one of us each way.

My dog has an excess of energy so I take him on at least 2 walks a day. He's crazy. It's necessary for him though, so it becomes necessary for me.

In high school my cross country track coach decided to run the Boston Marathon with his sister who ran many marathons. He only had done halfs and I asked him how he was doing moving up in distance. He said it was a lot of work to go so much further, but alice(his dog) was in the best shape of her life. :rotfl:

So in!!! Just saw a pic of me and ugh!!!! I look huge and it is NOT just the baby!!! I am splitting it up into 10 minutes segments. Hopefully after Little Bit shows up and we get on a schedule I can up it to 20 minutes segments. So my goal this week is 10 minutes segments 3x a day 4x a week. I have 10 minutes down and I am off to do segment 2!

I did it!! I feel better about myself, too. (pat myself on the back). I had a healthy tasty breakfast, went to the gym and did 30 minutes on the crosstrainer and 30 minutes doing my weight curcuit. My salad was yummy, I added black olives and grilled chicken to the spring mix. I had a strawberry/banana smoothie for a snack.

Has anyone tried the 30 day shred I heard it is killer. I have been doing a lot of walking with my neighbor and of course watching what I eat. I am down 40 pouinds from last year. I think I might try the 30 day shred anyone wanna join me?

Do any of you log your food. I know that helped me. If it goes in your mouth youhave to write it down.

Has anyone tried the 30 day shred I heard it is killer. I have been doing a lot of walking with my neighbor and of course watching what I eat. I am down 40 pouinds from last year. I think I might try the 30 day shred anyone wanna join me?

Do any of you log your food. I know that helped me. If it goes in your mouth youhave to write it down.

Whats the 30 day shred? I will join you..

Its actually pretty cheap...I would probably be able to start Tuesday if I buy it on Thursday when I get paid :thumbsup2 I'm in!!

Also, has anyone lost weight on Wii Fit? It looks fun!

I do log my food. I have an app (free) called lose it. You punch in your info and how much you want to lose and it'll calcualte how long it will take you to do it and what your daily calorie count will be. It works really well when I'm eating and exersing like I'm supposed to, but when I know I'm cheating, I don't let in remind that I'm cheating so I don't tell it anything.

it is a dvd. It has different levels that you go through and work you way up to.

I'ld love to give it a try, but if my DS won't let me watch/do anything for a long period of time (more than 15 min) I have to go to the gym so he can play with his friends at the gym child care. Let me know how well it works for you.

I did it!! I feel better about myself, too. (pat myself on the back). I had a healthy tasty breakfast, went to the gym and did 30 minutes on the crosstrainer and 30 minutes doing my weight curcuit. My salad was yummy, I added black olives and grilled chicken to the spring mix. I had a strawberry/banana smoothie for a snack.

:thumbsup2 That strawberry/banana smoothie sounds so delicious!

I probably didn't help myself by going out for lunch today (Mexican), but I have kept myself from the remaining Nerds I have leftover from Halloween.

Walking the dog is still on the agenda for today, but I'm waiting until my dad gets home from work so we can all go.

May I join in? As far as the shred...it did wonders for me! I've actually gone through it twice, and now just do it some with my other workouts. It completely changed the shape in my arms and abs (my two "problem" areas)...and I did lose 2 inches off my waist. I didn't lose a lot of weight at first, but it definitely toned me up and I lost inches. I loved it! Oh, and it's only like $9 at Wal-mart, so worth it! Being only 20-25 min. its pretty doable, especially with my DS4 and DDalmost 2, I need it to be short and quick!:)

I log my food (kind of follow weight watchers cuz it worked so well after having my 2 kiddos). I have these pesky 5 lbs I still want to lose!
I'd love some accountability!

Ofcourse! The more the better, I will have to buy it online, I dont think I can get it in Australia so if I express post it, it should come by Tuesday if I buy it on Thursday.

What do you eat while doing the 30 day shred?

Ofcourse! The more the better, I will have to buy it online, I dont think I can get it in Australia so if I express post it, it should come by Tuesday if I buy it on Thursday.

I didn't necessarily follow a particular diet, but watched my calories. I try to eat more "filling" foods, and less processed stuff. I usually try to have more fruits and veggies for snacks, instead of high calorie packaged foods. Oh, and drink a TON of water...that always helps me!

If you google for "eating clean recipies" I'm sure you'll find some good stuff. I found an awesome penne pasta dish once but when I try to find it again I didn't have any luck.

Okay, it's day 2 for me...logging my food (despite my little after dinner snack of Chocolate Cheerios, I did very well yesterday!). Plan on keeping track again today and getting a good workout in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter