• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The State of Georgia vs Justin Ross Harris

I did not see the officer put his arm through the steering wheel to get dragged. I wish officers would use gazers if it is not an immediate threat, such as a gun, knives etc....I think if he would have used a taser he would not be in this mess. Or just let him drive off. I don't think he deserved to be shot in the head. And by all means he should have complied. It seems some officers go gun happy. Now I saw picture that was so wrong, it was a officer holding a mans arm who was dead and the relative was recording it and the officer was smiling and giving a thumbs up.:sad2:

Cathy @courtchatter
14s
#RossHarris - Do you think the 3 days off are going to help bring jurors closer to a verdict?

ury in the #RossHarris murder trial got a late start this morning. Resumed deliberations behind closed doors at 8:45 am

s: Jurors in the #RossHarris murder trial have taken a break for lunch. Court personnel will come back at 1;30.

: Cathy @courtchatter
8s
#RossHarris - County 2 - Felony Murder: GUILTY #hotcardeath

: Cathy @courtchatter
20s
#RossHarris - County 3 - Felony Murder: GUILTY #hotcardeath

Cathy @courtchatter
now
#RossHarris - Counts 4 & 5 Cruelty to Children in 1st and 2nd degree: GUILTY #hotcardeath

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter