The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
dailyDIS.jpg

see????

any questions about this picture?? :lmao:

hanging up, I see something that looks like a neckalace with a pacifer on the end? Is that what it is?

The scotch tape is laying on a blak case. What is that. What is the blue and pink things under the case?

Yeah, I noticed a bunch of people were calling it Disney Studios for a while now, so that's what I thought they were going for...interesting that they added the "hollywood"...I like Disney Studios better...that way I can always hope they return to Orlando, too for broadcasting!

I think I would like Disney Studios better....I think it is more catchy:thumbsup2

I guess we all should buy stuff now that says Disney MGM Studios before January..Collector items:thumbsup2

So, you are only 1.5 from Baltimore..that is not bad at all:thumbsup2

I saw you saying you are going to bed, so good nite Marsahy:cloud9:

hanging up, I see something that looks like a neckalace with a pacifer on the end? Is that what it is?

The scotch tape is laying on a blak case. What is that. What is the blue and pink things under the case?

it is a necklace with a pacifier... i got it at a baby shower.. it was the thing that got taken from you if you said baby or vanessa....

what is the scotch tape?? well its double sided tape to hang things.. :lmao: the case is my glasses... and the blue and pink things are koolaid flavored lip gloss... speaking of lip gloss I got this cool pirates of the carribbean lip gloss today and I got a new Belle and a polly pocket!

I can post pictures if you want.. :lmao: i better start taking them!

it is a necklace with a pacifier... i got it at a baby shower.. it was the thing that got taken from you if you said baby or vanessa....

what is the scotch tape?? well its double sided tape to hang things.. :lmao: the case is my glasses... and the blue and pink things are koolaid flavored lip gloss... speaking of lip gloss I got this cool pirates of the carribbean lip gloss today and I got a new Belle and a polly pocket!

I can post pictures if you want.. :lmao: i better start taking them!

You are such a smark aleck..Love ya:lmao:

I would love to see pics of course:thumbsup2

ok.. if you say so! :lmao:

here is the lip gloss.... its pineapple flavor!!

dailyDIS018.jpg

here is the new Belle.. she has little Jellies shoes!!

dailyDIS019.jpg

and here is Polly.. mom got her because shes driving a convertable beetle...

dailyDIS020.jpg

alright Sharky ask away! :lmao:

ok.. if you say so! :lmao:

here is the lip gloss.... its pineapple flavor!!

dailyDIS018.jpg

here is the new Belle.. she has little Jellies shoes!!

dailyDIS019.jpg

and here is Polly.. mom got her because shes driving a convertable beetle...

dailyDIS020.jpg

alright Sharky ask away! :lmao:

Okay..

Did you put that lip gloss on top of your birth control pills??:rotfl2:

OMG>..is that lip gloss big enough:lmao:

Is that black thing with the words Boston on it a stapler?

What is that pic next to the Boston of?

What is that orange bowl behind your inhaler??

That is it...for now:rotfl2:

Okay..

Did you put that lip gloss on top of your birth control pills??:rotfl2:

OMG>..is that lip gloss big enough:lmao:

Is that black thing with the words Boston on it a stapler?

What is that pic next to the Boston of?

What is that orange bowl behind your inhaler??

That is it...for now:rotfl2:

yeah.. i didnt feel like moving it.. :lmao: I was gunna but I figured you wouldnt notice! :rotfl: thats a lie! just was lazy!

its huge huh?!!?

yeah it is a little stapler...

the is a CD.. it sits up there in its case because its signed by my favorite band..

the orange bowl is just a little decorative bowl.. it has earrings and pin backs in it...

yeah.. i didnt feel like moving it.. :lmao: I was gunna but I figured you wouldnt notice! :rotfl: thats a lie! just was lazy!

its huge huh?!!?

yeah it is a little stapler...

the is a CD.. it sits up there in its case because its signed by my favorite band..

the orange bowl is just a little decorative bowl.. it has earrings and pin backs in it...

Its a monster as Ds would say.....that lip gloss:rotfl:

So, who is your fav band??

THey are great.

My mom will vouch for that for sure:thumbsup2

So, what did you end up eating last night?

ended up with stale cheetos and licorice... it was alright.. not really what I wanted... :lmao:

I wanted chocolate ice cream!

Just had a second I thought I would poke my head in on my favorite thread!!! :goodvibes My half sister's daughter(who is only 3 months younger than me) is going to be in a hockey tournament about 40 minutes away so we're going to go and see her play. It's SO cool because I remember being kids and my brother and I were trying to teach to help teach her how to ice skake and now she is playing hockey!!! :goodvibes She is going to be staying with us tonight. Maybe tomorrow night too??? It's gonna be fun!!! :yay: :sunny: I hope you all have a good weekend!!!!!! :grouphug:

Just had a second I thought I would poke my head in on my favorite thread!!! :goodvibes My half sister's daughter(who is only 3 months younger than me) is going to be in a hockey tournament about 40 minutes away so we're going to go and see her play. It's SO cool because I remember being kids and my brother and I were trying to teach to help teach her how to ice skake and now she is playing hockey!!! :goodvibes She is going to be staying with us tonight. Maybe tomorrow night too??? It's gonna be fun!!! :yay: :sunny: I hope you all have a good weekend!!!!!! :grouphug:

that sounds like so muc fun! it makes me wanna go ice skating!! :rotfl:

Hi guys...just checking in for a bit...going to start typing up my Disney schedule, check DIS and then go to bed

That sounds like fun.

I hope you all have a nice time:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter