The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another thread I saw that the YOMD at WDW is going to continue until Dec 2008!!!

And they are expecting to give away the "1 millionth" dream in September....oooh, could that be me???????

I wish!

that would be sooo incredible!!

That just made me laught out loud

Now, you have to post the story of what happened to her lat night.

That was last night right:lmao:

yeah it was last night...

so I was sitting here talking to Sharky on yahoo and i hear this scream and thud from next door.. so I ran over there to see what was up.. i knocked on the door and i heard her yell "come in! help!" so i go in. im following her voice and she is in her room.. with a dresser on top of her... i guess she was climbing on it to kill a spider on the ceiling and she stepped down with one leg and the other pant leg caught on the dresser handle and she basically brought the dresser down on top of her.. this poor lady reminds me of an inflated hobbit.. like Dudley Aunt in Harry Potter... when he inflates her... its all bad.. i did eveything I could not to laugh.. i guess she wasnt in too much pain today becuase she didnt go to the doctors.. who know... its not funny but it was... :sad2:

okidoke artichokes!

here is my card from marshay... she sent it last so she gets all the attention! ;)

front..

dailyDIS015.jpg

middle..

dailyDIS016.jpg

back..

dailyDIS017.jpg

:goodvibes :goodvibes

okidoke artichokes!

here is my card from marshay... she sent it last so she gets all the attention! ;)

front..

dailyDIS015.jpg

middle..

dailyDIS016.jpg

back..

dailyDIS017.jpg

:goodvibes :goodvibes

Great Job Marshay. I love it:goodvibes

Cinderella RUles:thumbsup2

Steph....behind the remote..it looks like feet with point toenails..What is that??
:rotfl:

You never know.....You might get that night in the castle or maybe the millionth dream would be lifetime passes...one can dream, right:wizard:

BTW..did you see MGM name is changing in January 2008

Going to be Disney Hollywood Studios

Yeah, I noticed a bunch of people were calling it Disney Studios for a while now, so that's what I thought they were going for...interesting that they added the "hollywood"...I like Disney Studios better...that way I can always hope they return to Orlando, too for broadcasting!

That sounds nice.. How far away are you from baltimore?

WOW..300...YIKES

Baltimore is about 1.5 hrs away, depending on traffic. It's not far but with the weather being so nice (well, at least as nice as it's been for a while), we thought it would be nice to spend both Sat/Sun in Baltimore.

But no more. Sunday will be just fine!

yeah it was last night...

so I was sitting here talking to Sharky on yahoo and i hear this scream and thud from next door.. so I ran over there to see what was up.. i knocked on the door and i heard her yell "come in! help!" so i go in. im following her voice and she is in her room.. with a dresser on top of her... i guess she was climbing on it to kill a spider on the ceiling and she stepped down with one leg and the other pant leg caught on the dresser handle and she basically brought the dresser down on top of her.. this poor lady reminds me of an inflated hobbit.. like Dudley Aunt in Harry Potter... when he inflates her... its all bad.. i did eveything I could not to laugh.. i guess she wasnt in too much pain today becuase she didnt go to the doctors.. who know... its not funny but it was... :sad2:

Oh, but that is funny! As long as she isn't seriously hurt!!....and it doesn't happen to me!!!:rotfl2:

OK, I'm losing it here...going to go snuggle up with someone in bed...my cat!! He usually gets in bed before me and uses my pillow for his head so I have like 4 inches of space on the bed to squeeze into!

Sweet Dreams everyone!!

OK, I'm losing it here...going to go snuggle up with someone in bed...my cat!! He usually gets in bed before me and uses my pillow for his head so I have like 4 inches of space on the bed to squeeze into!

Sweet Dreams everyone!!

good night Marshay!!

and what is the one below it?

says chucks lesbian mother.. my best friend (At teh time.. backstabbing.... grr) and i got this stuffed animal that was a fish and we said we were its lesbian mother.. and we named it chuck.... :sad2:

its ok that the card was late!! no problemo!! :thumbsup2

she is doing alot better! she is walking with a cane now... still with assistance and now shes going to be going back to Vallejo soon (the hospital she was in before she moved to San Leandro) but there she will be having another surgery to close everything up... then more rehab after that.. but she is doing alot better! she only uses oxygen at night and she doesnt have the feeding tube and stuff like that! she can feed and dress herself now..

Oh, wow, another surgery...your poor aunt has been through so much! I hope she continues to get better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter