The Random Thread and The Curse of The Great Bambino

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Obama. Just sayin'
I say he's my BFF so I can make up stupid laws.
But, shhh, don't tell him that.

I'LL STOP WHEN MEG STOPS. SHE'S ALWAYS CHANGING MY POSTS! It's annoying enough as it is.

Changing people's post IS my comeback, duh! Plus my comebacks are pretty much all innapropriate for the DIS so I can't say them
1. Good. We can form an 'I dislike Obama' club
2. If I remember correctly, I believe you changed people's posts first before she started doing it in retaliation
3. Not a comeback.
4. Then de-inappropriate them. Expand your vocabulary, use a dictionary. It will confuse people

cute-food-cupcakes-on-grass.jpg

cute-food-expensive-cupcake.jpg

“What makes a cupcake worth $750? How about 100 year-old Louis XIII de Remy Martin Cognac, Palmira Single Estate Chocolate from the rare Porcelain Crillo bean, Tahita Gold Vanilla Caviar – the most labor-intensive agricultural crop in the world, and edible gold flakes. Baked and assembled by the executive pastry chef of The Palazzo, Chef Long Nguyen, this royal treat will keep you coming back until you’re broke.”

1. Good. We can form an 'I dislike Obama' club
2. If I remember correctly, I believe you changed people's posts first before she started doing it in retaliation
3. Not a comeback.
4. Then de-inappropriate them. Expand your vocabulary, use a dictionary. It will confuse people

1. Sounds like a plan
2.. No, Meg started it. And if it wasn't Meg, then it was the kid-whom-I-will-not-say-his-name-because-I-seriously-don't-like-him. Trust me, I'm not smart enough to come up with post-changing on my own. I may be good at school, but not with common sense sometimes
3. So a comeback
4. I suck at vocabulary. And no way am I using a dictionary unless I HAVE to.

1. Sounds like a plan
2.. No, Meg started it. And if it wasn't Meg, then it was the kid-whom-I-will-not-say-his-name-because-I-seriously-don't-like-him. Trust me, I'm not smart enough to come up with post-changing on my own. I may be good at school, but not with common sense sometimes
3. So a comeback
4. I suck at vocabulary. And no way am I using a dictionary unless I HAVE to.
1. Sweet
2. Then be the bigger person and stop first. It'll make you look wayyyyy better.
3. So not a comeback
4. Thesarus. Or Word. Right click and go to synonyms and it comes up with a list of big words.

1. Sweet
2. Then be the bigger person and stop first. It'll make you look wayyyyy better.
3. So not a comeback
4. Thesarus. Or Word. Right click and go to synonyms and it comes up with a list of big words.

2. But I don't really care what people think :p Isn't that what you're taught in school, hmm?
3. I think it is
4. So. Much. Work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter