The Random Thread and The Curse of The Great Bambino

Status
Not open for further replies.
2821759421_2cfd24490e.jpg

I'll be honest.

I don't really like Baseball that much or the Sox.
But I'm not a big fan of the Yankees.
Thus I side with the Sox.

I'm far more passionate about Hockey, American Football, and Rugby

I'll be honest.

I don't really like Baseball that much or the Sox.
But I'm not a big fan of the Yankees.
Thus I side with the Sox.

I'm far more passionate about Hockey, American Football, and Rugby

Then quit changing my posts!

Obama made it a law that only Yankee fans change posts.

Then quit changing my posts!

Obama made it a law that only Yankee fans change posts.
I'm part Canadian. I don't really give a crap what Obama says. 'specially since I'm not a fan.

And quit changing other people's posts! Don't rest to low measures because you don't have the material to have an actual comeback ;) I kid. But seriously, changing people's posts is annoying.

I'm part Canadian. I don't really give a crap what Obama says. 'specially since I'm not a fan.

And quit changing other people's posts! Don't rest to low measures because you don't have the material to have an actual comeback ;) I kid. But seriously, changing people's posts is annoying.

I hate Obama. Just sayin'
I say he's my BFF so I can make up stupid laws.
But, shhh, don't tell him that.

I'LL STOP WHEN MEG STOPS. SHE'S ALWAYS CHANGING MY POSTS! It's annoying enough as it is.

Changing people's post IS my comeback, duh! Plus my comebacks are pretty much all innapropriate for the DIS so I can't say them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter