The Official "We're not on the Podcast Cruise" Discussion thread

Hi everyone, I'm Lisa. I'm not on the cruise, but I can't wait to see updates.

I won't be on the next one either.:sad1:

We do have a trip coming up in June, so I can't complain. We're going with two other families, and everyone is depending on me to plan, so I hope I don't disappoint!

Here's looking on the bright side...we don't have to worry about gaining extra weight this week!:rotfl:

Hello everyone! I'm sure we will have a great time together this week!

Ashley congratulations on your graduation!!! :banana::cool1::banana:

Lisa go get that Starbuck's. I already did that this morning when I went to Target. Although, not only did I buy myself Starbuck's I also got my 3 kids one. Maybe it should have been the other way around and they should have bought it for me? But they did surprise me with a heart necklace from Tiffany's with Mom engraved on it. So I will cut them some slack...this time.

I also can't complain too much. We will be in WDW in 3 short months as first time DVCers. But next year I already told my son he will be going on that cruise with me since my DH already said no.

I'm Angie and I'm not on the cruise either, I look forward to the updates. I 've been on cruises but not on a Disney cruise. I have a trip planned to WDW in late September to early October during the Food and Wine Festival so I shouldn't complain.

Hey Lisa I see your leaving in 3 months 6 days. We leave in 3 months 1 week and 6 days. How long will you be down there for and where are you staying?

Hi! Lyn here, in gloomy, rainy Maine.

I WILL be on the next podcast cruise!

Looking for other people who want to avoid the single supplement and double or triple up in a room on the ship.

I am sitting here pouting myself! I plan on filling up the podcast boards with our posts while they are gone!

So has anyone been watching them on Facebook? I'm so darn jealous watching them post pics!

Who do I need to friend to see photos? I am friend to Pete so I have seen the super duper deluxe suite. WOW!!!

Count me in, this is Tom.
I'm not going because I am afraid it will turn into a Gilligan's Island thing or was I watching a marathon of it.

This is Brian and Amy and we can't go on the cruise either. We are too busy studing Medical Math for Meds.

Hey, I noticed you guys are UT fans. I am actually thinking about going to Grad school up there after moving there in August. I'm super excited.

AnninIowa, I am actually hoping to go up for my birthday, but that will likely be a day trip. It's going to be hard for me to really go to the World for a while.

Pete, Corey, Kathy, Teresa all have Facebook pages...they've been posting a random photo here and there all afternoon, although Corey did post a bit ago he was turning off his iPhone.

Who do I need to friend to see photos? I am friend to Pete so I have seen the super duper deluxe suite. WOW!!!

Nancy, Mike and Matt sitting home. We don't get to go until July. They are getting ready for the lifeboat drill right around now.

I'm not cruising... I'm seeing how much I can torture myself by hitting the 'refresh' button on Facebook every five minutes.

I am having a blast w/ the flatties, though!

I saw the picture Pete posted too - WOW. That is one nice looking cabin!

I'm guessing we'll get less updates after the ship leaves port...people will have to shut their phones off and I'm guessing they'll be having too much fun to post updates from computers too often!

Hi :wave: I'm Lisa and today is my birthday and I would have LOVED to be sailing out on the Wonder today to celebrate it. Just couldn't swing the solo cruise price. :sad1: I just back from Disney yesterday though, took a pity trip to make up for the cruise. I know everyone is going to have a wonderful time, can't wait to hear all about it! Those lucky ducks!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter