The Official VILLAS at DISNEYLAND HOTEL (Discovery Tower) Owners and Fans Info Thread

Now there is a Virtual Queue that telsl

Yes and then it tells you the password protected portions of the site are down.....a queue to see an error :-)
Yes, absolutely correct. Found that out after a few minutes. Love it. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Note that the time said almost 2:00PM (and right now it's 10:00AM EST).... so their date is wrong and they're showing GMT (Greenwich mean time) instead of the timezone you're in. Very well run IT....

For awareness, I logged in to my Disneyland app entered my DVC reservation number and lo and behold our reservation was there. One way to check if it went through.
Can't get into the DVC site at all and didn't screenshot the confirmation. But it sounds like if it showed up on your dashboard after booking, it'll probably stick and not just vanish.

I got through at 8:44 (5:44am here) and my January dates are waitlist only. I know there are 253 Deluxe studios total - Anyone have any info on how many studios are standard, preferred and garden? Wondering which view I should do for the waitlist, to increase my chances (i.e., which studio view has the greatest number of rooms).... ?

I got through at 8:44 (5:44am here) and my January dates are waitlist only. I know there are 253 Deluxe studios total - Anyone have any info on how many studios are standard, preferred and garden? Wondering which view I should do for the waitlist, to increase my chances (i.e., which studio view has the greatest number of rooms).... ?
There are the least garden and the most preferred.

Reactions: ehh
Correct. I figure I may try a chat session later today to report the issue, but I'm sure they are overwhelmed at the moment.
I think there is an error in how the search parameters are set. If you search from the bottom of the main home page and do not select any room types, then you should be able to see duo rooms.

From the booking page, by contrast, it does not work.

There’s only 48 studios available currently that’s declared. But ya if you’re hoping they’ll declare more rooms as more ppl buy in the preferred would be your best option to waitlist.

There’s only 48 studios available currently that’s declared. But ya if you’re hoping they’ll declare more rooms as more ppl buy in the preferred would be your best option to waitlist.
I think it’s basically a guarantee that they’ll declare more rooms before January, right? They have to.

I think it’s basically a guarantee that they’ll declare more rooms before January, right? They have to.
I believe they declare based on sales, not on member points booking demand. They can rent the undeclared villas for $$$. So you need to encourage VDH direct sales! :p

I was able to book two studios for my dates in February! Success! It only took 2.5 hours.....
When I got through to MS I asked them to call me back when their system was operational. They had to get a supervisor to do so but they did!
Very happy!! Hope you all have success today as well!!

I had waited until I could book online even though I am a direct owner. I figured I would have no problem waiting since I am still in the home resort period. And I was right. I was able to book 5/2 - 5/4. I booked the preferred studio but I could also have gotten the standard.

I was able to book two studios for my dates in February! Success! It only took 2.5 hours.....
When I got through to MS I asked them to call me back when their system was operational. They had to get a supervisor to do so but they did!
Very happy!! Hope you all have success today as well!!
I just tried asking for a call back and they told me no lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter