The Official VILLAS at DISNEYLAND HOTEL (Discovery Tower) Owners and Fans Info Thread

Oof, this is a big thread, wow! We will be going in June (Standard View Studio - me, DH and DD almost 16). We own at Riviera but booked at the 7 month mark. It's been YEARS since I've been to Disneyland so I think I'll need to head over to that forum to figure everything out because I know nothing. (Like, I literally don't even know how to get from the hotel to DL. Walk? Monorail? Donkey?)

Yes! You're going to walk into their Downtown Disney. It's a straight shot to the theme park, passing all the restaurants and shops on your way. You'll come across the monorail station a few steps in to your left. You can also enter the park this way but it drops you off in Tomorrowland vs entering via main gates and making your way down Main St. Totally up to you how you want to tour in that moment (I'll usually walk to the front gates and take monorail back and maybe take it in later in the day).

1BR question-- does the living room allow for two separate beds? The 2 kids prefer having their own bed space.

Some DisneylandForward news coming out of the Annual Shareholders meeting today:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2024/04/continuing-to-turbocharge-disney-experiences/

Concept art for an 'Avatar Experience':
rtyhujrewrtyujitrertyujytrew.jpg

Does the store at Disneyland Hotel have food items like the stores at DVC resorts at WDW has? Thinking like multipacks of bagels, cream cheese, etc?

We had planned on hitting up The Coffee Shop in the mornings for a 6a breakfast but it appears to be under refurbishment for quite a while (at least until the end of the calendar on Disneyland's site) so trying to figure out what we can do for pre-early entry breakfast in June.

Does the store at Disneyland Hotel have food items like the stores at DVC resorts at WDW has? Thinking like multipacks of bagels, cream cheese, etc?

We had planned on hitting up The Coffee Shop in the mornings for a 6a breakfast but it appears to be under refurbishment for quite a while (at least until the end of the calendar on Disneyland's site) so trying to figure out what we can do for pre-early entry breakfast in June.
No. The Fantasia Shop in the main DLH lobby is the only store with refrigerated items, and it’s only beer, wine, sodas, and very few dairy items. There some snack items like chips and donuts, but no fresh baked goods like bread or bagels.

It’s something they really do need to fix.

Last edited:
No. The Fantasia Shop in the main DLH lobby is the only store with refrigerated items, and it’s only beer, wine, sodas, and very few dairy items. There some snack items like chips and donuts, but no fresh baked goods like bread or bagels.

It’s something they really do need to fix.
That is disappointing. My east coast rope drop self is going to struggle with this at the beginning of the trip. Tangaroa doesn't open early enough to get food / coffee and get to early entry. First world probs.

Last edited:
The Craftsman Grill over at the GCH used to have a small shop like the typical DVC ones at WDW. Not sure if it's still there though. We're also going in June and have the same concerns.

The Coffee House next to Goofy's Kitchen is down for refurb. Fingers crossed they are going to expand it to include more coolers and grocery options. It did have a cooler, but it was only really your typical beverages, some yogurt parfaits, etc.

That is disappointing. My east coast rope drop self is going to struggle with this at the beginning of the trip. Tangaroa doesn't open early enough to get food / coffee and get to early entry. First world probs.
Instacart some food for breakfast, that’s what we do. You will find cereal bowls and croissants At Tangora.

The Coffee House next to Goofy's Kitchen is down for refurb. Fingers crossed they are going to expand it to include more coolers and grocery options. It did have a cooler, but it was only really your typical beverages, some yogurt parfaits, etc.
Yep, that's where we had planned to go each morning for breakfast since it opened at 6. Hopefully it re-opens before mid-June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter