The Official VILLAS at DISNEYLAND HOTEL (Discovery Tower) Owners and Fans Info Thread

Not really a VDH item but this is the thread I visit the most. Disney acquires H2O formula.

https://dvcnews.com/dvc-program-men...e-supplying-h2o-bath-products-under-new-brand

During the 2023 Disney Vacation Club Condominium Association Meeting, Vice President - Resort Operations Alison Armor indicated that Disney had acquired the rights to the formula for the H2O products and would continue to produce them under their own Disney resorts brand.

I never gave the Disney bath products much thought but over the years I’ve come to really like using them.

Last edited:
What about the buttons though 😂
Funny! The four elevators, two each side. Buttons will be on the outer perimeter of the shafts (east & west). Looking at the two in front of you. Right one opens..buttons will be to your right as enter. Left elevator opens..buttons will be to your left as enter. 😂IMG_1708.jpeg

Quick question for the group. We changed our return flight this summer so that it would be at 6:45a on a Monday instead of 9:30p on a Sunday. At any rate that meant we need another night at VDH. We currently have a Standard View Studio booked for the first 9 nights. I can get a preferred view for the last night (or a standard view in an accessible if we wanted to).

Given we still have ~ 190 days would you:
  1. Hold out hope that night 10 opens up in the standard view and grab the preferred view for the last night for now.
  2. Do a 5 / 5 split between standard and preferred (currently available to book)? It's 15 more points to do it this way.
Thanks.

ETA: Made our decision to do the 5/5 split.

Last edited:
Quick question for the group. We changed our return flight this summer so that it would be at 6:45a on a Monday instead of 9:30p on a Sunday. At any rate that meant we need another night at VDH. We currently have a Standard View Studio booked for the first 9 nights. I can get a preferred view for the last night (or a standard view in an accessible if we wanted to).

Given we still have ~ 190 days would you:
  1. Hold out hope that night 10 opens up in the standard view and grab the preferred view for the last night for now.
  2. Do a 5 / 5 split between standard and preferred (currently available to book)? It's 15 more points to do it this way.
Thanks.

ETA: Made our decision to do the 5/5 split.
5/5 for the +15 is great choice. View upgrade and chance to get a different floor odd/even for both theming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter