*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

Can't remember if I've joined this thread yet, but we'll be at the GF villas Sept. 3-10.

For anyone else going the week of Labor Day -- would you mind sharing your itineraries (park days)? I'm curious to see what others are doing because I keep changing my mind on things.
Sept 3-arrive to WDW....MK and MNSSHP
4-Epcot
5 -Studios/MK
6 -Animal Kingdon

We’ll be there in September! First trip to WDW! We’re usually DL APs (live in AZ).

Sept 18-26! Staying at Pop! One MNSSHP, 1MK, 2EP, 2AK, 1HS and 1 day at Universal/IOA!

Assuming we’re talking about the same app, you have to pick “2018 Food & Wine” under “Event Center” in the app menu.
Thank you! I figured there was a way to switch events but hadn't fiddled with it enough to find it yet.

Here are my plans, in a nutshell. (Well, so far.)
9/13- Arrive at AKL around 9:30pm.
9/14- Rope drop AK, Tusker House brunch, Flame Tree QS for dinner, RoL PM
9/15- Rope drop DHS, Lunch at Sci-Fi, SWGS dessert party PM.
9/16- Sleep in, CA Grill brunch, Pool/Nap, MNSSHP PM
9/17- Check out of AKL and into Beach Club. Late Bon Voyage breakfast, then stroll over to Epcot. Ohana dinner, then HEA dessert party.
9/18- EMM at MK, lunch at BOG. Dinner at Hollywood & Vine w/ Fantasmic viewing
9/19- PPO breakfast at Garden Grill. Spend the day at Epcot and F&W booths. Illuminations PM
9/20- Sleep/pool in the morning. Epcot in the afternoon, with dinner at Biergarten then DAH event at MK.
9/21- Sleep in, then head to AK mid-morning. Spend afternoon/evening at EPCOT. Dinner at Yachtsman.
9/22- Check out of BC :( Will probably spend most of the day at the pool, then head to DS in the afternoon. Dinner at Homecomin, then take a car to the Hyatt at MCO at night.
9/23- Fly home in the AM.

Sept. 9 - 14 for me and my little brother! Celebrating his high school graduation and my college graduation. So excited, but can't help but be a little skeeved out about going on Sept. 11. o_O

Has anyone tried purchasing tickets to the Star Wars vr experience at Disney Springs lately? The website won't allow me to purchase tickets for any dates after September 9th. It is one of the things that my ten year old is most looking forward to.

No I havent tried lately, I hope its still gonna be open, we have plans to go to The Void on Sept 8th!
So another exciting change of plans...
We decided to add Typhoon Lagoon to hubby and I plans on the 13th which is our 10th anniversary! Neither of us have been and had planned on taking the day off from the parks and just rent a boat at our resort (Poly) and hang around the resort pool until Trader Sams opened and then have dinner at Ohana with family tha night. but we decided that we would enjoy this together since we both love to be in the water
So I had to change my Boma breakfast to an earlier time and since we drive getting to AKL and then Typhoon Lagoon shouldnt be an issue, I believe we will leave TL around 230/3 to be able to come back and shower and go to Trader Sam still before our 7:10 Ohana dinner..
Its all so exciting! I finished making he rest of our shirts and am working on packing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter