*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

Ok going to be a long 37 days if I keep ordering new shirts for me and the DH - so far today I got myself a Hakuna Matata shirt - him a Sp Mtn Shirt (after already getting a donald one) and just received my TSL headband that goes with my new tank top - the only thing i NEED now is our MNSSHP shirts but haven't been able to make a decision on those

Not sure how I missed this thread but we are there September 19-28 at Port Orleans Riverside... driving down from just east of Toronto!

Ok going to be a long 37 days if I keep ordering new shirts for me and the DH - so far today I got myself a Hakuna Matata shirt - him a Sp Mtn Shirt (after already getting a donald one) and just received my TSL headband that goes with my new tank top - the only thing i NEED now is our MNSSHP shirts but haven't been able to make a decision on those

I keep saying "just one more shirt....." :D

If the wait's not too bad the non-riders could do Toy Story Mania while the others ride Slinky, and vice versa. At least that queue has air conditioning (there is a big outdoor queue area, but the line was never long enough for it to be used). The Alien Saucers queue was rough in the sun! And we didn't meet the Toy Story characters, but they're all out in the sun too.

Thank you!!

Hey September friends -
At Target tonight - bought the cutest Disney wallets on clearance for $3.00. Lightweight - cloth - Two designs - one definitely screams female. Disclaimer - we would not use these in the real world but they look perfect for the parks.

Also, Disney Kleenex @ $1.25 (not a great bargain)

Hey September friends -
At Target tonight - bought the cutest Disney wallets on clearance for $3.00. Lightweight - cloth - Two designs - one definitely screams female. Disclaimer - we would not use these in the real world but they look perfect for the parks.

ooh, pictures of the wallets?

Hey September friends -

And a cute set of buttons (pin style) of MM clearance for $2.50

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter