The Official Riviera Owners & Info Thread

Just returned from a stay at Riviera. This is kind of long.
Check in process...different than BWV and BLT as the CMs don’t stay behind the counter. Everything is handled via iPad. A little chaotic because some people either don’t see or choose not to see the stanchion sign that says please wait here for assistance. The lobby is extremely busy in the mornings during check out and check in. Plenty of seating and the coffee/pastry shop is right there.

Very easy to park and move in to room in west wing. If you ask at check in if your room will be east wing or west wing, they should tell you, just so you can park your car in the correct lot. Room was ready by 1:00 pm (1 br std view west wing). We unloaded the car, rolled suitcases to the side door, and the elevator is right there. Examine the resort map they give you to locate elevators. West wing elevators are close to parking lot. East wing looks more complicated, as those elevators are located more convenient to quick service dining and lobby.

Laundry is located on the fourth floor in the east wing.

The skyliner...10 minute trip to Hollywood and Epcot ( not including wait time, but line moves quickly with nearly continuous boarding). I’ve read comments about Caribbean Beach being so close, but I think it looks rather nice both from the skyliner and when looking out across the water. The reason for slowdowns: all stations (except Riviera) have accessible cars that go off the main line and into a holding area. This way they are stationary when loading. Then they are sent back onto the main line with no interruption to the main line. So if you are going from Epcot to Riviera, the whole line needs to be slowed or sometimes stopped so ecv,s and wheelchairs can be unloaded. There is no place where these cars go off the main line, and if your destination is not Riviera, you remain on board until the next stop which is the main hub. Everyone gets off here. If you got on at Epcot just to take a round trip ride back to Epcot, you have to get off and walk around to the loading side for Epcot and Riviera. There is another separate skyliner for Hollywood studios only. And a third for Pop/AofA. You exit here for Caribbean Beach, although the Riviera station is close to some of the Caribbean beach buildings too. The station at Riviera is a little confusing at first. The ramp that is closest to the walkway leading from the resort is for Hollywood Studios/the main hub. You will be joining people already on coming from Epcot and heading for Hollywood, Caribbean beach, pop or AofA. If your destination from Riviera is Epcot, you will walk around to the opposite side and will join people already on that got on at the main hub. It is a quick 10 minute ride. Is that clear as mud?

The room: I love my other two DVC homes, BWV for its laid back and homey feel and BLT for its modern and functional look (although there is not one modern piece of furniture in my own home with the exception of TV stands). The Riviera rooms, in my opinion, are really classy and beautiful. Mind you, not my taste for my own home, but it feels really “upscale” to me but not snobbish at the same time. I’m not a big fan of the galley style kitchen, but it does work well for two people working at once. I prefer the BWV kitchen setup to the galley, but my favorite is still BLTs kitchens.

Rooms have lots of natural light. Even at night the rooms are bright...plenty of light fixtures and ceiling lights. Although I do like the ceiling fans at BWV, I guess they are are a thing of the past.
There is storage galore. Plenty of electrical sockets and charging ports. Big closet in foyer and big closet in bedroom along with some side shelves.
Queen size Murphy bed very comfortable. It is a little difficult pulling the bed down, don’t try one handed. I think this is partially due to the fact it’s still new. But opening the sofa beds at BWV and BLT are also very trying, and the sofa beds are not all that comfy. Had a hard time trying to figure out how to turn off the light that goes on automatically when you pull down the bed. The switch is well hidden at the bottom of the painting that is revealed when you pull down the bed.
The bedroom seems larger than those in BWV and BLT.
My main disappointment with the room is the split bath with only one toilet. It is very similar to BWV one bedroom bathrooms, except there is no closet. And the air jet tub is really deep and don’t know how you could bathe a small child in it. BLT one bedrooms win hands down in this department.
We overlooked the main driveway and portico. No noise with door shut.
Plenty of seating in the living room.
Disney on demand and you can access your Disney + subscription on tv.

Quiet pool was pretty quiet but it was also not great swimming weather. Pool temp was tolerable. I’ve seen comments that the quiet pool is small, but it’s bigger than the Boardwalk quiet pool and the BLT pool. There are plenty of tables, umbrellas and chairs. Hot tub is a nice size.
Main pool looked like lots of fun. Was always busy. Didn’t look as big as clown pool at BWV but bigger than BLT pool.Both pools have signs that say for Riviera guests only. You cannot get inside the fence unless your magicband lets you in.
Discovered a nice beach at the end of our stay, past the kids pool on the east wing side.
The walking/running path around the lake is really quite enjoyable in early morning. I never realized how huge the Caribbean Beach resort is. I think the walk is a little over a mile.
The outside of the resort is really nice. There is bocce ball, glider swings, lots of seating and tables near the building and by the lake.

Disappointed in the size of the gym. There is no community hall either. And no spa, not that I ever use one but kind of strange that this type of resort would not have one. There are daily children’s activities outdoors and pool party at kids pool. There was a large room they were using for indoor yoga when it was raining. I am hoping they will convert it to a community hall. I don’t understand why there isn’t one. They need to have a place for younger kids to gather during those rainy days or check in /check out days.....the library that is off the lobby is not the answer.

The library off the lobby is a nice place to relax and play some board games.
Drawback....the quick service does not open until 7 am and it’s the only place to refill your coffee mugs. The pastry place opens at 6 but you have to pay for coffee. So if you need your coffee early and don’t want to pay for it, you might want to bring along some extra coffee packs or request some from housekeeping.
Did not eat at primo but spoke with many people who did and loved it. Food is apparently exceptional counter service food at a reasonable price.
Ate at Topolinos and the food was great. Prices are reasonable. Personally don’t feel it is worth the two dining credits (depending on what you order). But they do take the 10% off DVC discount on food.
Spoke with people staying in studios. They do not feel they are cramped at all, just the opposite. I’ve read some comments that the studios seemed small, so was curious.
I’ve also read comments where some are not impressed by the “cheap” appliances and finishes. Seeing that this is a timeshare with lots of turnover for rooms (sometimes probably 2 to 3 different families in a week sometimes) are you really going to install jenn Aire, Wolfe or subzero appliances with all the bells and whistles? I’ve seen the way some DVC rooms are treated by people, unfortunate but true, and how some things go missing. So....no further explanation needed from me anyway. Some will disagree, but whatever.

A lot of people staying are not DVC....rather they are people that took advantage of the 40% off using their Disney Visa card offer. I’m wondering how many of those people are now DVC members! I talked with lots of people during my stay. Some DVC, some paying cash, some on a trip with relatives or friends that are DVC. The vast majority think its a beautiful place, many were thinking of or just became owners, but many also thought it was too pricey for them. I can’t argue with that, it is pricey. And you would be surprised at the amount of people (owners and non owners) that have no clue about what resale is or that it even existed for DVC.
About the carpet and the stairway from lobby to lower level. I did take some photos and took a close look. I don’t think the carpet is worn....rather, I think it was a very poor choice of color combination that gives the appearance on the stairs that it is wearing through. In some hallways I saw the same carpet or something similar, and it, too, gave the appearance of being there for a while. And that stairway IS too narrow for foot traffic going both ways. Poor planning there. It reminds of the original bathroom configuration for studios at BLT...no sink in the bathroom but two in the kitchenette . Must have cost a fortune to fix that (and although BLT studios are probably the smallest in the DVC collection, they do have the best kitchenette). And again, what were they thinking and who signed off on that design?

So while the Riviera may not be for everyone due to its price, location or resale restrictions, it was the right choice for us.

Check in process...different than BWV and BLT as the CMs don’t stay behind the counter. Everything is handled via iPad. A little chaotic because some people either don’t see or choose not to see the stanchion sign that says please wait here for assistance. The lobby is extremely busy in the mornings during check out and check in. Plenty of seating and the coffee/pastry shop is right there.

Very easy to park and move in to room in west wing. If you ask at check in if your room will be east wing or west wing, they should tell you, just so you can park your car in the correct lot. Room was ready by 1:00 pm (1 br std view west wing). We unloaded the car, rolled suitcases to the side door, and the elevator is right there. Examine the resort map they give you to locate elevators. West wing elevators are close to parking lot. East wing looks more complicated, as those elevators are located more convenient to quick service dining and lobby.

The skyliner...10 minute trip to Hollywood and Epcot ( not including wait time, but line moves quickly with nearly continuous boarding). I’ve read comments about Caribbean Beach being so close, but I think it looks rather nice both from the skyliner and when looking out across the water. The reason for slowdowns: all stations (except Riviera) have accessible cars that go off the main line and into a holding area. This way they are stationary when loading. Then they are sent back onto the main line with no interruption to the main line. So if you are going from Epcot to Riviera, the whole line needs to be slowed or sometimes stopped so ecv,s and wheelchairs can be unloaded. There is no place where these cars go off the main line, and if your destination is not Riviera, you remain on board until the next stop which is the main hub. Everyone gets off here. If you got on at Epcot just to take a round trip ride back to Epcot, you have to get off and walk around to the loading side for Epcot and Riviera. There is another separate skyliner for Hollywood studios only. And a third for Pop/AofA. You exit here for Caribbean Beach, although the Riviera station is close to some of the Caribbean beach buildings too. The station at Riviera is a little confusing at first. The ramp that is closest to the walkway leading from the resort is for Hollywood Studios/the main hub. You will be joining people already on coming from Epcot and heading for Hollywood, Caribbean beach, pop or AofA. If your destination from Riviera is Epcot, you will walk around to the opposite side and will join people already on that got on at the main hub. It is a quick 10 minute ride. Is that clear as mud?

The room: I love my other two DVC homes, BWV for its laid back and homey feel and BLT for its modern and functional look (although there is not one modern piece of furniture in my own home with the exception of TV stands). The Riviera rooms, in my opinion, are really classy and beautiful. Mind you, not my taste for my own home, but it feels really “upscale” to me but not snobbish at the same time. I’m not a big fan of the galley style kitchen, but it does work well for two people working at once. I prefer the BWV kitchen setup to the galley, but my favorite is still BLTs kitchens.

Rooms have lots of natural light. Even at night the rooms are bright...plenty of light fixtures and ceiling lights. Although I do like the ceiling fans at BWV, I guess they are are a thing of the past.
There is storage galore. Plenty of electrical sockets and charging ports. Big closet in foyer and big closet in bedroom along with some side shelves.
Queen size Murphy bed very comfortable. It is a little difficult pulling the bed down, don’t try one handed. I think this is partially due to the fact it’s still new. But opening the sofa beds at BWV and BLT are also very trying, and the sofa beds are not all that comfy. Had a hard time trying to figure out how to turn off the light that goes on automatically when you pull down the bed. The switch is well hidden at the bottom of the painting that is revealed when you pull down the bed.
My main disappointment with the room is the split bath with only one toilet. It is very similar to BWV one bedroom bathrooms, except there is no closet. And the air jet tub is really deep and don’t know how you could bathe a small child in it. BLT one bedrooms win hands down in this department.

Quiet pool was pretty quiet but it was also not great swimming weather. Pool temp was tolerable. I’ve seen comments that the quiet pool is small, but it’s bigger than the Boardwalk quiet pool and the BLT pool. There are plenty of tables, umbrellas and chairs. Hot tub is a nice size.
Main pool looked like lots of fun. Was always busy. Didn’t look as big as clown pool at BWV but bigger than BLT pool.Both pools have signs that say for Riviera guests only. You cannot get inside the fence unless your magicband lets you in.
Discovered a nice beach at the end of our stay, past the kids pool on the east wing side.
The walking/running path around the lake is really quite enjoyable in early morning. I never realized how huge the Caribbean Beach resort is. I think the walk is a little over a mile.
The outside of the resort is really nice. There is bocce ball, glider swings, lots of seating and tables near the building and by the lake.

Disappointed in the size of the gym. There is no community hall either. And no spa, not that I ever use one but kind of strange that this type of resort would not have one. There are daily children’s activities outdoors and pool party at kids pool. There was a large room they were using for indoor yoga when it was raining. I am hoping they will convert it to a community hall. I don’t understand why there isn’t one. They need to have a place for younger kids to gather during those rainy days or check in /check out days.....the library that is off the lobby is not the answer.

Drawback....the quick service does not open until 7 am and it’s the only place to refill your coffee mugs. The pastry place opens at 6 but you have to pay for coffee. So if you need your coffee early and don’t want to pay for it, you might want to bring along some extra coffee packs or request some from housekeeping.
Did not eat at primo but spoke with many people who did and loved it. Food is apparently exceptional counter service food at a reasonable price.
Ate at Topolinos and the food was great. Prices are reasonable. Personally don’t feel it is worth the two dining credits (depending on what you order). But they do take the 10% off DVC discount on food.
Spoke with people staying in studios. They do not feel they are cramped at all, just the opposite. I’ve read some comments that the studios seemed small, so was curious.
I’ve also read comments where some are not impressed by the “cheap” appliances and finishes. Seeing that this is a timeshare with lots of turnover for rooms (sometimes probably 2 to 3 different families in a week sometimes) are you really going to install jenn Aire, Wolfe or subzero appliances with all the bells and whistles? I’ve seen the way some DVC rooms are treated by people, unfortunate but true, and how some things go missing. So....no further explanation needed from me anyway. Some will disagree, but whatever.

A lot of people staying are not DVC....rather they are people that took advantage of the 40% off using their Disney Visa card offer. I’m wondering how many of those people are now DVC members! I talked with lots of people during my stay. Some DVC, some paying cash, some on a trip with relatives or friends that are DVC. The vast majority think its a beautiful place, many were thinking of or just became owners, but many also thought it was too pricey for them. I can’t argue with that, it is pricey. And you would be surprised at the amount of people (owners and non owners) that have no clue about what resale is or that it even existed for DVC.
About the carpet and the stairway from lobby to lower level. I did take some photos and took a close look. I don’t think the carpet is worn....rather, I think it was a very poor choice of color combination that gives the appearance on the stairs that it is wearing through. In some hallways I saw the same carpet or something similar, and it, too, gave the appearance of being there for a while. And that stairway IS too narrow for foot traffic going both ways. Poor planning there. It reminds of the original bathroom configuration for studios at BLT...no sink in the bathroom but two in the kitchenette . Must have cost a fortune to fix that (and although BLT studios are probably the smallest in the DVC collection, they do have the best kitchenette). And again, what were they thinking and who signed off on that design?

So while the Riviera may not be for everyone due to its price, location or resale restrictions, it was the right choice for us.
Wow I loved this!

I too have stayed at blt and and bwv so I understood the comparisons.

I am traveling with dd and her bf. I preferred the deluxe suite at CSR last fall for us, 2 TOILETS!

However I am one of the Visa 40% off people so this looked like the time to try.

Thanks for the light switch info. My 1st stay at CR I totally forgot about how the TV stand lit up and remembered my last stay because I never saw the switch:rolleyes:

I have a bag of dunkin packed! I usually do deluxe with cl when I can (March is at BWI with DH) . However having coffee with pj's on and just relaxing in the morning is nice too! Ill get some wine and have it on the balcony before heading out at night too. Nice they have actual glassware in the rooms.

I have stayed at CBR several times and will probably walk around for memories sake(dd's 1st trip at 1 yr was there:goodvibes )

I arrive 2/13-17 if anyone needs anything else.

Again, thanks ! Lots of helpful info for my upcoming trip!

What are your thoughts about the use of elevators-and the multi floor stops. I love the contempo resort but prefer the Garden Wing over the Main Tower because of the Chef Mickey Elevator Traffic. I'm not DVC but for the amount of trips we do I'm going to be within this calendar year. I'm almost positive I'm going resale-but I just want to be sure about the Riv.

@trishadono you’re welcome. That is a great deal with the 40% off. And I can’t recall if the coffee pot in the room needs filters or not since I used the coffee that is supplied with the room.

@Buttcracker not sure what you mean about the elevators. Topolinos only does a morning character breakfast but it’s nothing like the crowds at Chef Mickeys. And there is not a “return area” like at California Grill where you come back with your receipt for fireworks viewing. The east elevator would be used for Topolinos. The quick service dining is ground level with doors leading to outside. Most outside doors are locked 24/7. I’m sure there are plenty of people walking around inside that aren’t staying there, but that is true of any resort. The Contemporary is a far busier resort with the monorail. And I’ve never used the elevator to get to chef mickeys, only the escalator.

And I can’t recall if the coffee pot in the room needs filters or not since I used the coffee that is supplied with the room.
The coffee pot uses the cone-shaped filters. We were there for only one night so just used the Joffrey’s packs there, but for a longer stay we’d have to remember to bring some filters. We like our coffee stronger than that! DH used 2 filter packs and it was still weak!

@trishadono you’re welcome. That is a great deal with the 40% off. And I can’t recall if the coffee pot in the room needs filters or not since I used the coffee that is supplied with the room.

@Buttcracker not sure what you mean about the elevators. Topolinos only does a morning character breakfast but it’s nothing like the crowds at Chef Mickeys. And there is not a “return area” like at California Grill where you come back with your receipt for fireworks viewing. The east elevator would be used for Topolinos. The quick service dining is ground level with doors leading to outside. Most outside doors are locked 24/7. I’m sure there are plenty of people walking around inside that aren’t staying there, but that is true of any resort. The Contemporary is a far busier resort with the monorail. And I’ve never used the elevator to get to chef mickeys, only the escalator.
Oh I bring my filters , extra sugar and will buy milk there. Thx tho!
@CarolynFH thats why I bring coffee at dvc resorts. I need 2 of the packs Disney provides.

Also I use bottled water.

Oh I bring my filters , extra sugar and will buy milk there. Thx tho!
@CarolynFH thats why I bring coffee at dvc resorts. I need 2 of the packs Disney provides.

Also I use bottled water.
Yes, we always bring our own coffee and filters too, not to mention sugar and creamer. We’ll have to remember cone shaped filters when staying at RIV, though. We’re used to the flat bottom ones the other DVC resorts use.

Was just checking out some pictures of Bar Riva...looks like a great hang out spot.

When we were there walking the resort back on new years eve, we hit primo piatto and brought our lunch to the steps by the water. so relaxing with an amazing view of the skyliner and water. That's going to be a home run hangout with an espresso in the evening...

ok enough, all this talk is going to make me book an emergency trip ASAP...

Was just checking out some pictures of Bar Riva...looks like a great hang out spot.

When we were there walking the resort back on new years eve, we hit primo piatto and brought our lunch to the steps by the water. so relaxing with an amazing view of the skyliner and water. That's going to be a home run hangout with an espresso in the evening...

ok enough, all this talk is going to make me book an emergency trip ASAP...
Have you checked the resort availability tool? There is nothing really available for months except preferred one bedroom! People are really taking advantage of the 7 month switch!!!

Does anyone know the room count for Standard View Studios and Preferred View Studios? Including the Dedicated studios and lockoff ones?

Does anyone know the room count for Standard View Studios and Preferred View Studios? Including the Dedicated studios and lockoff ones?
We don’t know yet. Though it is expected once fully declared it will be about 25% standard and 75% preferred. As this is the numbers required to make the point charts be in balance with the number of points declared for the resort. Here is a post where I discussed this previously, also this thread goes into it further with other opinions.
Yeah quick calculations show that the 25% standard and 75% preferred is likely exactly where this will end up. They will declared 6,739,966 for DRR, which is for 51 weeks, so for 52 weeks it would take 6,872,122 points

We know the following Room Totals
24 Tower Studios
38 Studios
29 1 Beds
148 + 90 2 Beds
12 GVs

We know to reserve for all of 2020 the following points are needed
Tower Studio -> 5,809
Standard Deluxe Studio -> 7,245
Preferred Deluxe Studio -> 8,808
Standard 1 Bedroom -> 15,019
Preferred 1 Bedroom -> 18,486
Standard 2 Bedroom -> 19,333
Preferred 2 Bedroom -> 23,372
GV -> 47,947

So assigning 25% of the Studios, 1 Bedrooms, and 2 Bedrooms to Standard and 75% to preferred we get the total points to book the hotel for the year to be 6,867,809.25, pretty much on the nose. Though this did assume that Deluxe Studio, 1 Bedroom, and 2 Bedroom units will have the same amount allocated to Standard and Preferred Views.

We don’t know yet. Though it is expected once fully declared it will be about 25% standard and 75% preferred. As this is the numbers required to make the point charts be in balance with the number of points declared for the resort. Here is a post where I discussed this previously, also this thread goes into it further with other opinions.
So Standard View Studios might be hard to get in June or July?

June and July (outside the 4th which is still easier than most of fall) are currently a lot less in demand than most other times of the year, specifically fall frenzy. If I had to take a guess the home resort advantage (booking right at the 11 month window) is absolutely required but the days won’t be walked on a large scale for weeks (though it could happen) like they potentially could be in the fall (though even that is hard to know). I’d suspect RIV to behave very similar to the standard rooms at BLT but that’s just my educated guess. Usually while the resort is still in active sales booking is generally cyclical depending on when they declare (i.e. availability pressure can ease with each declaration until more points are sold).

Per a source I can’t link on here.....

38 dedicated studios, 9 standard, 29 preferred.

148 lock off studios, 58 standard, 90 preferred.

36% standard.
thanks! I was talking to my guide and I guess since I'm on my parents contract I can qualify for the Special Add on Offer at Copper Creek where you get extra points(or the savings of 10 points) So If I buy 140 CCV points I'd really get 150. So if I bought 150 at $220 a point I'd get a savings of $2,200 bringing it down to $205.33 a point and Riv is $184.67 (with the old incentive and $188 price)

I'm wondering what will be harder a Studio at CCV or a Standard View Studio at RIV for June or July dates. We are still in the 10 day window from signing our contract and our guide said it would be no problem if we needed any changes.

thanks! I was talking to my guide and I guess since I'm on my parents contract I can qualify for the Special Add on Offer at Copper Creek where you get extra points(or the savings of 10 points) So If I buy 140 CCV points I'd really get 150. So if I bought 150 at $220 a point I'd get a savings of $2,200 bringing it down to $205.33 a point and Riv is $184.67 (with the old incentive and $188 price)

I'm wondering what will be harder a Studio at CCV or a Standard View Studio at RIV for June or July dates. We are still in the 10 day window from signing our contract and our guide said it would be no problem if we needed any changes.
If we use BLT Standard as proxy for RIV Standard my guess is CCV and RIV Standard will have about the same availability for June and July. But that is just my experience from monitoring the availability tool. If you were on your parent's contract, why did they only give you the $500 incentive for RIV, that was the old incentive for new members not add-ons. If you were on your parent's contract then you were eligible for the $750 incentive (prior incentives you bought under) at RIV instead, so you price should really have been $183 a point. Does that make sense? I would either way make them correct your contract to save the $250 if you don't switch to CCV.

If we use BLT Standard as proxy for RIV Standard my guess is CCV and RIV Standard will have about the same availability for June and July. But that is just my experience from monitoring the availability tool. If you were on your parent's contract, why did they only give you the $500 incentive for RIV, that was the old incentive for new members not add-ons. If you were on your parent's contract then you were eligible for the $750 incentive (prior incentives you bought under) at RIV instead, so you price should really have been $183 a point. Does that make sense? I would either way make them correct your contract to save the $250 if you don't switch to CCV.

Well my parents contract isn't closed yet. Our guide yesterday said we can close my parents contract first(at poly) then once it closes get the add on incentives for Copper Creek. I never realized or asked him what the incentives were prior for Riviera. Allowing my parents contract to close first(since Poly has no incentives) allows me to know get the add on incentives. I'm not sure if I could qualify for the add on incentive at riviera prior to the price change.

So Riviera's add on promotion is $750 off of 150 points over the new member $500 off 150 points? This is getting confusing lol

So Riviera's add on promotion is $750 off of 150 points over the new member $500 off 150 points? This is getting confusing lol
It was the incentives that ended 1/29 were $750 off for add on but $500 (which you got) for new members, for 150 points. I'm not sure how they handle it with a contract in the process of closing.

I will say between RIV and CCV (having seen both in person, but only stayed at CCV) you won't be making a bad choice either way in terms of the home resort.

It was the incentives that ended 1/29 were $750 off for add on but $500 (which you got) for new members, for 150 points. I'm not sure how they handle it with a contract in the process of closing.

I will say between RIV and CCV (having seen both in person, but only stayed at CCV) you won't be making a bad choice either way in terms of the home resort.
I totally agree. We took the Skyliner over to Riviera to refill out drink mugs in the afternoon from Epcot and it was very nice. Not as large or as feature packed as Copper Creek is. Copper Creek just has more to see. We like both RIV just scares me a little bit on the Resale and Standard View Studio Availability. And the Skyliner doesn't seem like its as reliable as it should be yet. I also don't understand why the Skyliner isn't running early enough to take guests to Hollywood Stuidos for rope drop, do they themselves not trust it also to use for rope drop? Plus I read someone else mentioned that Primo Piatto the QS drink section isn't open until 8AM so there's no where to fill drink mugs or get coffee early mornings. I'm not sure if thats 100% true but it seems dumb that it isn't open at 7AM if HS or any parks open at 8AM.

For this past summer, SV studios were still available for June and July when I bought at end of October. I tracked booking and most didn’t start disappearing until the 7 month window hit,

Granted, until the entire resort is declared, we won’t know for sure, but I Venture getting SV studios at 11 months during those 2 months wont be a problem most of the time,

I predict it will be a few years before I think it could be a big issue for owners, during those months,

I will say that if you own RIV, worst case, you do have the option of getting a PV studio and then waitlisting for a SV. At CCV, if you don’t get a studio, your out of luck completely until 7 months to book something, unless you move to a 1 bedroom,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter