The Official General Hospital Thread! Sarah Brown Returns to GH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Scott has always been this mean and nasty, well at least off and on. He went through a great mellow sensitive period when he married and had a child. I can't remember her name except I think her last name was Taub and it started with a D? It really showed off his acting abilities when she got sick and died. He is good when he is evil but right now it is all wrapped up in getting Sonny and I'm getting a little tired of it.

1. Favorite character is Brenda but I didn't like when they brought her back. She really wan't the same person anymore.

2. Stephan. It should be interesting with him back. I just wish they would give him a new storyline and not rehash the Laura incident again.

3. Sonny and the mob! Everything seems to revolve around this now and it's too much. There need to be more variety in the storylines.

4. I've been watching GH as long as I can remember. My dad would tape episodes during the Luke and Laura heyday and watch them each evening. We were the first in our neighborhood with a VCR because of this. It was a huge thing and it wasn't BETA!

I really want Anna back! I thought they would do a crossover story since she is now on another ABC soap but they never did.

There is an old episode of GH on Soap Net right now. Anyone know what it is?

Scott's wife name was Dominque. Scotty's was always a little on the nasty sice but now they have him just stupid half the time. I wonder how some of the actors like what they've done with the characters.

Yes Grant was married to Celia.

I miss the nurses balls too. They didn't do it this year

:(

Darn, I missed the wedding dress secne. I bet that was great.

I wonder how the story line will end with alexis being dobson? HMMM

Well, I have been watching GH off and on for about 30 years. It was my mom's soap, so I grew up on it. Back in the days of the Lee/Steve/Audrey triangle.

I have watched off and on since the rape of Laura and Luke and Laura's adventures. I loved all the Anna Devane, Robert Scorpio, Sean Connery days. I took a break when the Cassadines were going to freeze the Port Charles and when Tony Geary was playing his cousin Bill. I started watching again when Brenda first came on the scene. I liked it when Sonny and Luke were good friends and had the club. I always thought they had a good chemistry.

Who is my favorite character?

Jason

My favorite character to hate is:

Skye and Faith

Least favorite storyline:

3 way tie between: Dobson/Alexis, Lucky/Summer/Luke, Emily/Zander/Nicholas.

So glad this thread got started!!

Possible spoiler: a friend of mine read that Ric is going to kidnap Carly, hide her in his secret panic room, and give her baby to Elizabeth (since he blames Sonny for Elizabeth's miscarriage.) It should be interesting! Also, does anyone know if Laura is coming back? And wasn't Skye on All My Children as the same character (Skye Chandler)??

I have read that spoiler also.

I do not think there are any plans for Laura to come back.

Skye Chandler was on One life to Live. She was brought to GH by her Mother (Linda Dano's character on OLTL.) Her Mother said she was the daughter of Alan Quatermaine. It was recently revealed by Tracey Q. and admitted by her Mother that Alan is not her Bio Father. But she hangs around the Q's anyway and there was never a blood test to prove it either way.

I'm betting that either Zander gives up, or Emily finally tells him about her breast cancer because Jessica Ferraron comes to GH playing "Lydia", a new love interest for Nikolas. She has appeared in "NYPD Blue" and "CSI: Miami".

I found this other info on the web:

Ingo Radmacher signed a 3-year contract with GH. Billy Warlock has resigned for 4 years.

Helena may be back by fall--with info about Lasha!

News on the Brenda recast: they are LOOKING...but not officially. If the right lady is found, Jax will come back with Brenda on his arm. If not, no go. However, it COULD be Vanessa Marcil comes back for a brief cameo. Never underestimate the power of the Emmy!

Just when you thought the killings were over, at least 2 characters will bite the bullet--one being a blonde.

Kale Brown (ex-Sam OLTL) will be back as a Cassadine (this is an oldie, but a goodie!)

Summer's a gonner. Watch for Stefan to have a hand in her leaving.

LicRic--After learning about Ric's imprisonment of Carly, Elizabeth must face facts about her disturbed hubby. Although flattered he'd actually steal another woman's baby just for her, she quickly realizes his plan was just plain wrong on so many levels. So, what's a gal like Liz to do? Does she forgive him and deal with it or turn to her old love Lucky (who, by midsummer won't freak her out with his new face) for comfort? The Faith factor is all playing a part in this as well. She actually loves the fact that Ric is losing it and just might throw him a lifeline herself.

The Corinthos--Carly and Sonny fans need to be mindful that Carly has all summer to go before giving birth to the heir apparent of the Corinthos empire. That can only mean one thing: More near misses, more false labors, more worries about her health and plenty of emotional turmoil for Mom and Pop. Given the fact that Michael will be around a lot more (it's summer after all) watch for plenty of "building a big brother" talks and behavior management needs. After his stint teaming up with the PCPD, Sonny begins to question his mobular involvement (again) and might see a way out of the dark tunnel. By the way, nothing's set in stone but odds on favorite for the sex of the bundle of joy is running in the PINK.

Journey--Fans of Courtney and Jason need to buckle up for a bumpy ride during the next few months. Journey face trials and tribulations only given to seemingly happy soap couples who "defied all odds" to be together. Rumors (that means NOT spoilers) indicate that something drastic happens to Courtney like a memory loss or kidnapping.

AJ--Oh, yes....AJ. He spends the summer insulting various occupants of the Q household, raids the Q buffet and generally acts AJ all summer. After watching the video "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" one sunny morning, AJ suddenly decides that just like the character of Herbie, he too would love to become a dentist.

Zem -- Zander learns of Emily's deception only after crying on Gia's shoulder. HOW he finds out about her illness will be as important as WHEN he does, by the way. Predications that Zem will have a tender yet heartbreaking reunion this summer is running high. Watch for Emily to go through all the stages of cancer treatment also, with Monica by her side.

The Cassadines-- On to my fave feta family! Well, it seems that while Nikolas has been moving his mother all over the place, Stefan comes back with a few secrets of his own. First he has to slap some sense into Alexis who seems to have stolen his goatee look. Luke and Bat battle over a now invisible Laura--she's not even in town and the fight goes on. Where IS that fortune? It will lead to twists, turns and boxes in boxes. Nikolas discovers that the whole Emily pretense is a pain when his "true love" struts into town and he has to hide his feelings for her. Oh, and I hear that Stefan has hired Vern Yip to come in and redecorate Wyndemere and save it from the Kiddy-Pop makeover it endured last summer.

Baby Kristina--The most popular baby in town! Guess what? Alexis finally figures out the only way to keep her close (and not have to wear a jock strap) is to go after Nedly. Afterall, they have a history and why not just give in and try to win him back? Oh, but there's Skye, putting HER moves on the man. What's Ned to do? Sit back and enjoy the fun as they say. Cameron is rebuffed by Alexis and after all he's done for her psyche is mighty p'oed that the little lady would rather fake it with Ned than make it with him.

The Teen Scene--Winning over the younger set is a MUST DO this summer for TPTB. What better way than to involve 4 or 5 hormonally charged youths in all sorts of summer adventures? Will Maxie and Kyle run away when Mac steps between their "love"??? Will Mini finally turn around and see what a cool dude Dillon is? Will Lucas finally, FINALLY do the right thing and come out of the closet??? (ok, that's a personal wish of mine--and I'm keeping the dream alive people!!!!) What about absent Felicia? Will they recast a mommy role or will Mac Daddy fall for another lady in PC? Bobbie perhaps? (what else does she have to do?) Pregnancy scares..."Girls Gone Wild" videos and parties seem to be in these kiddies futures.

Everyone else--Scott's slated to go to the show Port Charles (as opposed to just living there) and Mac will become more involved with the whole PCPD thing. He and Sonny will team up to fight those nasty drug runners. Taggert may just evaporate when he leaves for ATWT or a recast will slip in unnoticed. Mac and Scott have to have someone to yell at after all. I hear Gia's slated for that big storage closet at the hospital. A newbie's coming on for Nikolas and one of the lesser teens may wind up DOA before the drug war closes (think Kyle's friend). Alcazar 2 will be around to harass Sonny and may hook up with Faith. Two bad apples in the same barrel. What could be finer? Jax is away for a good 6 weeks--and when he gets back you can best bet he'll bring something with him. Hopefully, not another Cassadine sister. I'm hoping for Jerry or at least Tracey Q. There's rumblings of a Brenda recast but come on, who could EVER play The Most Beautiful Girl in Port Charles even a fraction as well as VM did? Nikki Hilton could fill in on attitude alone but I don't think she can act. I hear at least ONE murder if not two will happen (surprise, surprise) and don't count on the PCPD to nab the right person. Summer? She's history, by the way! A fitting tribute to Summer itself, get it?!

Great infor Blondie. My favorite line though was

.... First he has to slap some sense into Alexis who seems to have stolen his goatee look. LOL

Could someone tell me what happened between Ned and Alexis that they broke up again, somehow I missed that whole story piece.

Alexis left Ned at the alter, a la Runaway Bride (with Julia Roberts) and they never really got back together afterwards. He helped her in keeping the fact that Sonny is really the father of her baby a secret, but that's about it.

Could someone tell me what happened between Ned and Alexis that they broke up again, somehow I missed that whole story piece.

I think it started when Alexis was pregnant and Ned refused to marry her because he didn't believe she really loved him and she only wanted to keep Kristina away from Sonny. After Kristina was born, Alexis told Ned that she didn't want him around her baby and tried to keep him from seeing Kristina. (I think because Ned got involved with Faith.)

Thanks, but what I can't figure out is why Alixes doesn't hold it over Ned's head that he's really not the father either and if he keeps it up keeping her from Christina she's going to blow the whistle on him not being the dad.

They've really ruined Alexis. I always enjoyed the strong women she was and while I now enjoy the comedy she brings, I think they've sacrificed her character.

I think it's the other way around. Ned knows that Sonny is the father, so he has that hanging over Alexis. She is terrified that Sonny will find out and want his child -remember, Michael was taken from AJ.

I read on one of the spoiler sites that with Stephan back, Alexis will eventually get custody (don't know if it's true!).

Originally posted by Mary Anne
They've really ruined Alexis. I always enjoyed the strong women she was and while I now enjoy the comedy she brings, I think they've sacrificed her character.

I agree with you about Alexis.

Thanks Blondie!;) I have to admit...I have been falling asleep during GH the last week or so, but got caught up with this thread, thanks!;) So, who on THIS thread is going to SSW in Nov.?:confused: There will be PLENTY of GH's prime players there.;) Jason was there last year, but, I couldn't get NEAR him!:rolleyes: Also, Sonny (Maruice Bernard) was there the year before last, but the crowds were Awful that year.:o So, let me know, I have ressies for Sports Nov. 6, 7, 8 and 9!;)

I haven't been to SSW but I do have an autographed pic of Ingo that someone brought back for me. ;)

I hope the story lines get better this summer or I will have plenty of time to do all that housework I've been putting off.

Sadly no way will I make SSW. :( I can't wait to hear about it from those that do get to go. :D

Does anyone else think it's funny that Elizabeth has no idea about Ric's secret room and that she barely thinks it's strange when he's not around then suddenly appears?

I agree 100%.

Let's get honest, I don't know about life in your house but in mine I can't even go to the bathroom for two minutes without, "hon, hon you here, hon? mom, mom, mom, where are you.... and a secret room......Hello you buy a house and don't look through all of it.... Oh well, it's only soap. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter