The Official General Hospital Thread! Sarah Brown Returns to GH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which characters would you like them to bring back?

Which storylines should be brought back?

The reality of it is they aren't really cousins although they were raised as such nor is Mac their bio father.

Felicia's both Maxie and Georgie mother, and Frisco is their Bio father. Felicia became pregnant with George when Frisco came back for a short visit when Maxie was getting the heart of of cousin BJ who was killed in a tragic school bus accident. The actress that plays Felicia was pregnant in real life at that time and they wrote the pregnancy into the story line.

In real life the actress that plays Felicia and the actor that played Frisco are married.

When Frisco left, Felicia and Mac became involved and married. Max pretty much raised the girls as he's the only Father they ever knen. I don't think Georgie has ever met her Frisco father. Maxie I'm sure has which is why George refers to Max as Dad yet, Maxie calls him Uncle Max.

Now as far as Lucas, he is the adopted child of Tony Jones and Bobbie. I'm blanking on his real mother's name but his father was thought for awhile to be Robert Scorpio who is Max's brother. It was never proven 100% that Robert wasn't Lucas bio dad.

While all these kids were raised in the same house like cousin's they are really not related so any releationship could fly.

Mac Married Felicia (Kristina Wagner), they are divorced I believe.

Felicia is currently in Texas taking care of her mom.

Yes Frisco was played by Jack Wagner

Anna and Holly ( as a rekindled flame for Luke )

WSB. I also think a storyline between the 4 ABC soaps should be worked on/developed. That would be cool.

Originally posted by cherylp3

Bring back Tracy Q. and Helena!

Storylines: That show needs more adventure. They need to go out on the road more! Get out of Port Chuckles and exlpore the world!

I think Tracey Q. looks like an interesting character from the couple of episodes I have seen her in. I just would like to see some older characters that could be good fit into a current story that does not include Sonny/Carly. Something besides Mobsters and maybe actually more hospital scenes.

Even though it is a Soap and they need drama some everyday scenes would be nice too. I liked Dillon and Georgie watching movies together. And Courtney trying on wedding dresses with Sony watching. Those scenes made me LOL!

I agree they need more hospital scenes. If you ever see any of the older shows on Soapnet or flashbacks they were always in the hospital and the whole cast as involved. Now all you get is Sunny and Carly's living room.

I miss the nurses station and people standing around it talking.

Tracey was a great character. She could really add a lot to the show.

Rober Scorpio, Anna Devane, Sean, and Frisco

and the WSB

World Service Bureau

Kind of like a CIA group. They were the Good Guys. What were the letters for the Bad Guys? KXB?

Anyone remember Grant Puntam?

They need some Good Guys who win on GH once in a while!

Originally posted by Mary Anne
World Service Bureau

Kind of like a CIA group. They were the Good Guys. What were the letters for the Bad Guys? KXB?

Anyone remember Grant Puntam?

Yes! I remember Grant. Was he married to Celia?

For those who want to know Sean's last name it was Donnely. I agree that there needs to be more story lines out of Sunnys' apartment and more diversity. I love the Quartermains and really enjoy it when Tracy come back to town. I am catching the show sometimes right now as I am bored with the story line and wont watch with the kids ages 5 and 4. I do love to watch Alexis and enjoy the humor that surfaces every now and then. I have watched GH since the Ice Princess and Luke and Laura's wedding.

I miss Robin and Stone although I don't think they can bring him back.

And what's up with Alcazar? Is that his twin brother or something? It's like they don't know what bad guy to bring back.

Where did Jax go by the way?

I have been watching since 1996! My Mom, who has since passed, got me watching it, as I was already watching AMC and One Life to Live.;) I believe I started watching when Sonny was REALLY bad, and whats her name, (??) was a Prostitue.;) Also, I remember when Felicia was involved with Mac, and I wish they would bring her back, she was a pretty good actress. My FAVORITE Actress, is Alexis, as she is very talented, except for the "butler part." They need to end that story Quick!:rolleyes: Also, I like Tamaryn Braun, she is great also, and I just LOVE Sonny and Jason and Luke!;)

I think I read somewhere that this Alcazar is Alcazar's cousin. Did anyone else hear this?

Yes it is Alcazar's Brother Lorenzo. I think Sonny needs a few more people after him. :rolleyes: I do like Ted King. I hope they expand his character beyond Sonny.

Jax (Ingo) is on vacation.

I think they have good potential stories with Alexis/Cameron and Zander/Cameron.

Does anyone else think Emily needs to tell Zander about the cancer? I just wish she'd tell him!

1. Who is your favorite GH character?
Carly

2. Who is the character you love to hate?
Ric

3. What is your least favorite storyline?
I can't stand the Emily/Zander/Nicholas storyline and Ric is just too creepy for me.

4. How long have you been watching GH?
on and off since 1981, but mostly on!

I agree that they need have more storylines other than the mob. Does anyone remember the Anna Devane alien story? Anytime someone asks about stupid storylines I always remember that one!

I think the best times were Anna, Robert, Sean, Tiffany and Frisco - bring back the WSB!

I think Emily pushing Zander away made sense at first, but now it is getting old. I think they want a Zander/ Emily/ Nikolas triangle.

What do you think of the new Gia. I can't really get into her. To me she is so different form the old Gia.

Has Scott Baldwin always been mean and nasty like he is now? It would be nice to give him a love interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter