The Official DisDads Prayer and Praise Thread

I just want to say thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes for my DD. She had her tonsils out yesterdy and everything went well. Now she has a week to be lazy and take it easy, eating lots of ice cream and drink plenty of slushees. I am sending out prayers for all DisDads and their familes. Take care.

Glad to hear all went well.

Hello DisDads:

I am requesting prayers for MIL as she is having health issues. Docs are not sure what the problem is yet, but think it may be some type of cancer, so she is having some tests done tomorrow. Hope everyone has a safe a happy Labor Day weekend.

Hello DisDads:

I am requesting prayers for MIL as she is having health issues. Docs are not sure what the problem is yet, but think it may be some type of cancer, so she is having some tests done tomorrow. Hope everyone has a safe a happy Labor Day weekend.

Praying for your MIL. Hope it's not cancer.

Hello DisDads:

Hope they find the issue and take care of it quickly.

Hello DisDads:

Prayers for her.

Hello DisDads:

She is on the list.

One of our brothers, Tim Hicks is having a few bumps in the road right now and could use your support. As you may know, his wife Angie has MS and has had a couple of incidents that led to trips to the ER. For reasons I won’t go into here, fighting MS is personal. Angie is a fighter and will get through the recent bad luck. Tim has her back and we need to have his. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers and let him know we have his six.

One of our brothers, Tim Hicks is having a few bumps in the road right now and could use your support. As you may know, his wife Angie has MS and has had a couple of incidents that led to trips to the ER. For reasons I won’t go into here, fighting MS is personal. Angie is a fighter and will get through the recent bad luck. Tim has her back and we need to have his. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers and let him know we have his six.

Sending out prayers.

Will be praying.

Also if you could add one of our local ag teachers to your list it would be appreciated. Her name is Hannah and she was in a motorcycle accident on Thursday and has been in ICU since. Nice kid, first year teaching. Her mother is a good friend and colleague of mine.

Will be praying.

Also if you could add one of our local ag teachers to your list it would be appreciated. Her name is Hannah and she was in a motorcycle accident on Thursday and has been in ICU since. Nice kid, first year teaching. Her mother is a good friend and colleague of mine.

Sorry to hear. Man, we need some good news.

Will be praying.

praying

Hello DisDads: I have some prayer requests. First continued prayers for my brother who is battling ALS. He just had a series of tests this past week and is doing somewhat worse, although his spirits are good. Second, prayers for my mother who will be needing cataract surgery in the near future. Third, continued prayers for my MIL. She is still sick, although the good news is that she does not have cancer.

I am sending out prayers to all of the DisDads and their families. Take care.

Hello DisDads: I have some prayer requests. First continued prayers for my brother who is battling ALS. He just had a series of tests this past week and is doing somewhat worse, although his spirits are good. Second, prayers for my mother who will be needing cataract surgery in the near future. Third, continued prayers for my MIL. She is still sick, although the good news is that she does not have cancer.

praying

Praying for all of these. Glad to hear your brother is still in good spirits and that your MIL did not have cancer.

an update on my request for the young teacher in the motorcycle accident, she may get to come home from rehab next week. God does answer prayers.

Praying for all of these. Glad to hear your brother is still in good spirits and that your MIL did not have cancer.

an update on my request for the young teacher in the motorcycle accident, she may get to come home from rehab next week. God does answer prayers.

Glad to hear the young teacher is doing better. Keeping her in prayers.

My nephew is in ICU at Buffalo Children's. He had an anaphylactic reaction to something but at this point they have no idea what. Prayers appreciated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter