The Official DisDads Prayer and Praise Thread

Prayers appreciated for my co-worker and her family. Sher found her 16 year old son dead. They are trying to find out why he hung himself. A really good kid without any indications of problems, bullying, depression etc. Rumors are it may have something to do with a so called "choking game" but they are checking his computer. I didn't even know such a thing existed, but looked it up and it is shocking. Now I need to have a talk with my kids as apparently stupid decisions are more common than I had hoped.

Prayers appreciated for my co-worker and her family. Sher found her 16 year old son dead. They are trying to find out why he hung himself. A really good kid without any indications of problems, bullying, depression etc. Rumors are it may have something to do with a so called "choking game" but they are checking his computer. I didn't even know such a thing existed, but looked it up and it is shocking. Now I need to have a talk with my kids as apparently stupid decisions are more common than I had hoped.

Prayers are being lifted for this family! How very sad and tragic. I have heard of that game in the past but that had been years ago. Never will I understand it.
Please also pray for my 45 year old cousin who attempted to take his life two days ago by taking 80 pills. Fortunately, he was taken to the hospital in time, but it is unclear how well he is going to recover.

Prayers are being lifted for this family! How very sad and tragic. I have heard of that game in the past but that had been years ago. Never will I understand it.
Please also pray for my 45 year old cousin who attempted to take his life two days ago by taking 80 pills. Fortunately, he was taken to the hospital in time, but it is unclear how well he is going to recover.
Thanks. Prayers for your cousin lifted.

Prayers for the boy, your co-worker, and her family. I've heard of that game, but like Don, it was years ago. I've talked to them about sex and drugs, but I'll have to add this.

Prayers for your cousin and your family.

praying

Tragic. Prayers to all

Sending out prayers

sending out prayers

Hello DisDads:

I am requesting prayers for my mother as she had fallen down and broke her arm/ shoulder. We are not sure yet if she will need surgery or not.

Two things. Posting to FB group as well.

First, pray for me. I applied for a new job, which would be a 2nd job opportunity now for money, and continued career if I retire in 6 years.

Second, heard this today and thought I would offer a prayer for us.

God, the father of all life, human & divine, may he bless you, the father of ____ & _____. Together, with your wife, you will be the first teachers of your child in the ways of faith. May you also be the best of teachers, bearing witness to the faith by what you say and what you do, in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Two things. Posting to FB group as well.

First, pray for me. I applied for a new job, which would be a 2nd job opportunity now for money, and continued career if I retire in 6 years.

Second, heard this today and thought I would offer a prayer for us.

God, the father of all life, human & divine, may he bless you, the father of ____ & _____. Together, with your wife, you will be the first teachers of your child in the ways of faith. May you also be the best of teachers, bearing witness to the faith by what you say and what you do, in Christ Jesus our Lord.

praying

Prayers to all of the DisDads and their families. I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.

I live about an hour away from Gatlinburg TN. Please pray for all of the friends and families that were affected by the terrible wildfires that hit this area the past couple of days. Take care.

Prayers to all of the DisDads and their families. I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.

I live about an hour away from Gatlinburg TN. Please pray for all of the friends and families that were affected by the terrible wildfires that hit this area the past couple of days. Take care.

praying

Yes, praying for them.

Been absent a bit but have a prayer request. My cousin's boy, in his early 20's, was just diagnosed with an aggressive form of sarcoma. Apparently it is very rare as only about a dozen cases are diagnosed every year. He saw folks at Harvard and will be meeting with some doctors at another hospital up there and one in Houston to see what his best plan of attack is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!