• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official DIS Golden Globes LIVE PARTY Thread!!! TONITE!

I wonder if they gave him that award just because they knew he would go there... His acting is not exactly all that great..

I knew Christian Bale was British, but I guess I have never heard him speak in interviews. I expected a different voice/accent to come out of him. I won't even touch the actual words that came out of his mouth. Lol.

Yes. I thought the same thing, too, when Matthew Rhys spoke on the Red Carpet & he has such a strong Welsh.

I wonder if they gave him that award just because they knew he would go there... His acting is not exactly all that great..

I think he’s a great actor. But thanking satan for the acting inspiration (Cheney), then suggesting he play McConnell next was daaang...

My husband is not a big movie buff, but Jeff Bridges is in three of his favorite movies Tron, Starman and the Big Lebowski.

I forgot how much I loved the movie Starman, and that he was in King Kong and The Vanishing! What a long and fantastic career

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter