The Official DIS Golden Globes LIVE PARTY Thread!!! TONITE!

Did you hear about Chrissy Metz calling Alison Brie a B on a hot mic on the red carpet show??? She is in full on damage control mode and is probably thrilled that Allison did not win and have an awkward moment on stage..

Did you hear the clip? You can barely hear her say anything. Someone is stretching really hard.

Did she really just say that.....come on

MJ

The writers are probably reading that the show is kind of boring, so they think they should spice things up. But, they just aren't funny or appropriate.

It's kind of bad when the commercials are better than some of the show.

Did you hear the clip? You can barely hear her say anything. Someone is stretching really hard.

I heard the clip and agree that it is tough to distinguish what she said but she already put out a statement and only said that she loves her and would not say that so what did she say then????

Even if Chrissy Metz thinks she is a B, there is no way on earth she would say that to two E! hosts. Seriously.

OMG....I just realized (seeing him in audience) that Ben Whishaw plays Michael Banks in Mary Poppins returns....every time I look at him all I can think of is his character in A Very English Scandal. Going to see Mary Poppins this week and I hope I can get that out of my head lol

MJ

Even if Chrissy Metz thinks she is a B, there is no way on earth she would say that to two E! hosts. Seriously.

She also could have been talking about something else being a B. "Her shoes are a real B. . . "

What’s with celebrities and glasses when presenting? They can’t wear contacts?

I see nothing wrong with glasses....makes them seem a little more human!!!!

MJ

Pausing to put them on in the middle of an awards ceremony is cute, but distracting. It just seems that with such little time, they could be more prepared.

I see this dress with the hat and all I think of it Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast and I'm waiting for her to break out in song...Be out guest, be our guest LOL

I see this dress with the hat and all I think of it Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast and I'm waiting for her to break out in song...Be out guest, be our guest LOL

Yep, I said she looks like a candlestick a few pages back, lol...

The announcer makes me feel like I'm watching the Olympics. Figure skating to be precise. Wonder if it's the same announcer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter