• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official DIS Emmy Awards: LIVE PARTY Thread!!! TONITE! Red Carpet 6 ET/3 PT

I missed it, what was said and by who?

One of the two actors (Thomas Lennon?) in the remake of 'The Odd Couple.' The comment was something like, he hoped the parents were enjoying watching the Emmys from prison.

Last edited:
The only nominated limited series I've seen is "Escape at Dannemora," which was great! I wished they put where you can find some of these when they show them onscreen. They sound interesting- I really wanted to see the Fosse/verden one but I lost track of it...

I had a really hard time following Fosse/Verden for some reason so I gave up half way through it.

My son paid me surprise visit this evening, so I missed the whole show up to this point. I'll have to watch the recording tomorrow. Have fun and thanks for hosting Imzadi.

Nite, Austin Tink!

I had a really hard time following Fosse/Verden for some reason so I gave up half way through it.

I had a hard time following it too. I had to Wiki Bob Fosse's & Gwen Verdon's careers while watching. They seemed to have thought we'd already know Fosse's whole career by heart. I knew he was a very famous choreographer who revolutionized the Broadway jazz world, and Gwen a famous actress/dancer. But, I didn't know a lot of what he did, or their timeline. And the show would do a time jump between episodes.

I ended up giving up 3/4 way through the series. It became belabored to watch.

I have never even heard of a majority of these shows.

Same here. With all the network, cable and online channels, there is just so much more programming than there was in previous generations.

Makes me feel old, but it’s kind of overwhelming. Hard sometimes to find the quality shows. When you think about it, it makes getting the award even more meaningful to the winners, having to stand out among all the competition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter