The New Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys - hows things?

My evening is not so good - my sisters BF died of cancer this morning. She was 34. My sister is devestated :sad2: You just cant say anything to make it any better :confused3

Oh dear Jackie :grouphug: for you and for your sister

Right everyone - im off to gatwick!!

Speak later if I can't sleep!! :) If not i'll talk to you from La Gomera!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a great time - bring some sun back please :thumbsup2

Hey guys - hows things?

My evening is not so good - my sisters BF died of cancer this morning. She was 34. My sister is devestated :sad2: You just cant say anything to make it any better :confused3

:hug: :grouphug: :hug:

Hey guys - hows things?

I'm so sorry to hear that:hug:

Have a fab trip:thumbsup2

Hey guys - hows things?

So sorry to hear this Jackie, (((hugs))) to you and your sister at this really sad time.

I said I'd post something that I wanted to show you all, so I will do, although I I feel less happy doing this in light of Jackie's post...

The postman dropped something special through my door this morning... I wonder what it could be? :rolleyes1

web.jpg

Yes, it's my Eurostar tickets for Janaury :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Just got to pay off the rest and book my train tickets up to London and I'll be all set.

Im so cold. If its like this tomorrow night when Im working late I'll freeze.

It certainly has been chilly the past 2 evenings. I don't mind because I can cocoon myself up in my duvet, although I have been able to do that for most of the summer too as it hasn't been too hot:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter