The New Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is his foundation degree in golf;)

A couple of years back he would have enjoyed that! It's in Photography, the invite tomorrow evening is for everyone doing a Foundation Degree at the college - it helps that my friend at work is doing one so her hubby is taking them and I'm picking up around 8pm.

The thing is I got no further that I had originally done - I really am hopeless at those sort of games!

Sounds like me and guitar hero (DS or Wii). I can play to a certain point really well, but then I start to really struggle and get frustrated with it all :rotfl:

Sounds like me and guitar hero (DS or Wii). I can play to a certain point really well, but then I start to really struggle and get frustrated with it all :rotfl:

I bought GH on holiday but gave up on it - think it would have been better on Wii

I cant even beat DD on Zak and Codys pizza party pickup on Disney games :rotfl:

The thing is I got no further that I had originally done - I really am hopeless at those sort of games!

You'll master it eventually:thumbsup2

Its like on the Wii, my sister & BIL have the Mario & Sonic olympics. My BIL couldn't getthe Javelin event to work, I did & 1st go I thrashed the world record, this was back in December, he has finally manage to do so, which i'm gutted about.

Right I'm off to bed now.

Nighty Night peoples.

Night Emma, sleep well:goodvibes

A couple of years back he would have enjoyed that! It's in Photography, the invite tomorrow evening is for everyone doing a Foundation Degree at the college - it helps that my friend at work is doing one so her hubby is taking them and I'm picking up around 8pm.

Sounds like fun:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!