the new AKV DVD

I dropped a hint to my DH but he didn't bite! Maybe I need to be more direct!

If we don't get points there, I know we'll be trying to stay there.

Sounds just like my house! :lmao:

Me: Are you SURE you don't want to buy a few pts. at AKV?
DH: Yeah
2 hours later...
Me: Are you really, really SURE you don't want to buy a few more pts.?
DH: Yeah. Why do you keep asking?
Next day...
Me: You know, the prices are going to go up SOON!
DH: :sad2: I thought we could just STAY there one day.
ME: Well, we PROBABLY can one day, when it's all done and the novelty has worn off...but that might be a long shot...
DH: :headache:
ME: Do you want to watch the DVD again?
DH: NO!!

Still waiting for mine

Anyone in California get one yet???

Haven't gotten it yet! (Our dogs are waiting for special dog bones too, our mail is super slow, I hope it comes soon!!!)

Bobbi:banana:

We haven't rec'd a DVD but my mother who lives 15 minutes away received hers over a week ago. Difference: they haven't added on. We did immediately.
:sad1: Do you think they're not mailing the DVD to those who purchased already? I really hope not. I REALLY want one.

:banana: My AKV package with DVD was in my mailbox when I got home yesterday! Along with the new DVC DVD which I had ordered.

Loved the packaging and booklets. Haven't watched the DVD yet, "House" season finale was on last night;)

"Do you think they're not mailing the DVD to those who purchased already?" from Wigit12

I believe this was going to all existing DVC owners (we own AKV too).

:banana: My AKV package with DVD was in my mailbox when I got home yesterday! Along with the new DVC DVD which I had ordered.

Loved the packaging and booklets. Haven't watched the DVD yet, "House" season finale was on last night;)

"Do you think they're not mailing the DVD to those who purchased already?" from Wigit12

I believe this was going to all existing DVC owners (we own AKV too).

I got mine about 2 weeks after we bought in....with a new "dream" book...and that was back in, what, early March? Our guide actually suggested sending it out as it had the updated AKV "stuff" (Village comes to life, etc) on it and he knew we really wanted to see more. :)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1386436

I think they're sending to everyone.

We got ours last week. Loved it.:cloud9:

Loved the giraffe story.
Loved seeing Roy.

We own at BWV. AKV is probably the only other "home" we would consider.

We haven't rec'd a DVD but my mother who lives 15 minutes away received hers over a week ago. Difference: they haven't added on. We did immediately.
:sad1: Do you think they're not mailing the DVD to those who purchased already? I really hope not. I REALLY want one.

We added on, and ours finally came, today!
Bobbi:goodvibes

We added on, and ours finally came, today!
Bobbi:goodvibes

I'm really glad. I've dreamed of staying at AK forever. I was so thrilled when they added AKV. Couldn't wait to add points. I'll just keep checking our mailbox.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter