The MURPHYS are LIVE from the Polynesian!! 7/27-8/3 Come join the fun!!! :)

Yep :) My DH is from Danvers, Mass... by marriage I am now expected to cheer for the Red Sox, Pats, Bruins, and Celtics ...rather I want to or not! :lmao:

:thumbsup2
I live in MA! My DH is a HUGE Pats fan- season ticket holder. And my boys play hockey so we are huge Bruins fans as well.

Also you can do what's called a Wine Walk, I think it's $20 to sample wines in France, Germany, and Italy.

Ahhh, never heard of that! May have to try that this trip. Do they pick the wines for you, or do have a choice of types (i.e., Merlot, Chardonnay, etc)?

:cake: A belated Happy Birthday to Nic! Ehat a good sport wearing his Mickey ears birthday hat! ::yes::

Thanks for taking us along on another trip Erika! Loved reading the updates and all of the photos too! :goodvibes

We paid about $90 extra and I feel we get our money's worth on breakfast, snacks, and drinks. I wouldn't mind at all if they got rid of the hot appetizers, I'd actually vote for no dinner appetizers at all and just beef up breakfast with some eggs and bacon. We always stop at Hampton Inns and Hilton Garden Inns when traveling and I think a nice big breakfast is really all I would want from club level. They can keep their goldfish crackers and jelly beans. ;) :laughing:

I totally agree! We've stayed CL 3x and mostly for the breakfast. It makes it so easy to get to the parks.
CL is definitely worth it! :thumbsup2

Thanks for a great trip report! I just watched your show on YouTube!!! I remember watching this before - so cool that you were part of it! The boys sure have grown up!!!

Butter poached lobster with filet mignon

null_zpsed12afdb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

That is our favorite meal in all of WDW. And the only thing I 've had at Narcoossees. It is so very yummy!!!
We had my b-day there 2 yrs. ago when we stayed at the Poly. :)

Thanks for sharing your vacation!! And bringing me back to the Poly. We LOVE it there. My DSs always ask to go back to the BC too. They love SAB.

Enjoyed reading!! :)

Thanks for the awesome trip report! It was so much fun to follow along! We leave next week for a split stay: Poly/WL/BWI CL. While at the BWI, our son with celebrate his 3rd birthday. I saw your cake and thought something along those line would be perfect for him! I emailed BWI IPO but they directed me to the cake hotline. Is that how your ordered you cake? Thanks!

Erika...finished watching on YouTube! That Fan Guide Travel Channel episode was soooo great! I have watched The Travel Channel quite a bit over the years and can't believe I missed it when it originally aired. Were you able to meet the other Disney World fans that were featured in that episode?

I'm a little late but always enjoy reading your live TR.
We just returned. We were fortunate to be there for the month of July. We bought a condo in April. :)
Are you guys DVC members?

Nope, but we have family members who own. We have rented from them and other owners over the years. :)

Thanks for the awesome trip report! It was so much fun to follow along! We leave next week for a split stay: Poly/WL/BWI CL. While at the BWI, our son with celebrate his 3rd birthday. I saw your cake and thought something along those line would be perfect for him! I emailed BWI IPO but they directed me to the cake hotline. Is that how your ordered you cake? Thanks!

I knew I was too late for the cake hotline. They have a strict 48 hour policy. So I just went down to the CL castmember and asked if they could help me with something short notice. Last year I did order in advance, if you go to my August BC CL report you can see pictures of the custom cake. :)

Erika...finished watching on YouTube! That Fan Guide Travel Channel episode was soooo great! I have watched The Travel Channel quite a bit over the years and can't believe I missed it when it originally aired. Were you able to meet the other Disney World fans that were featured in that episode?

Nope, we never met them. They filmed us all on separate dates. But I did get the chance to talk with a couple of them here on the DIS. :) I'm not sure if any of them are still on the boards though. Possibly I'm the only one still obsessed ;) LOL

That is our favorite meal in all of WDW. And the only thing I 've had at Narcoossees. It is so very yummy!!!
We had my b-day there 2 yrs. ago when we stayed at the Poly. :)

They have added a section called "enhancements" to the menu, we tried the lobster macaroni and cheese and it was AMAZING! :) Also we had the calamari appetizer, also very delicious. You really can't go wrong there.

Ahhh, never heard of that! May have to try that this trip. Do they pick the wines for you, or do have a choice of types (i.e., Merlot, Chardonnay, etc)?

I've never done it but I've read some reports over on the dining board. I believe the wines are pre-selected, but you can always do tastings without having to do the wine walk. :)

Nope, we never met them. They filmed us all on separate dates. But I did get the chance to talk with a couple of them here on the DIS. :) I'm not sure if any of them are still on the boards though. Possibly I'm the only one still obsessed ;) LOL

I love the fact that you are "still obsessed"! That's one of the great things about the internet...it connects so many people that share the same obsessions.

Well...*sometimes* that's NOT a good thing...but you know what I mean!

:D

I've never done it but I've read some reports over on the dining board. I believe the wines are pre-selected, but you can always do tastings without having to do the wine walk. :)

Ha ha - so true. But something about calling it a "wine walk" just appeals to me ::yes::

Ha ha - so true. But something about calling it a "wine walk" just appeals to me ::yes::

We didn't spend much time at the World Showcase this trip. It was too dang hot to walk around. :sunny::sunny::sunny: I think that's also why I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do. We were just trying to get wherever we were going QUICKLY!!! :scared::scared::scared: Before we melted!!! :lmao::lmao:

Once again our Photopass is MISSING a bunch of photos!!!!!!! :mad::mad: Why does this keep happening???? I even told the photographer on Main Street as soon as he took the pics to check and make sure they were on there because we had had issues in May. He zapped the card and double checked and said they were there, and guess what??? They aren't there. :sad1::sad1::sad1: I submitted the lost photo form on the photopass website and they wrote back and said it must have been equipment failure because they couldn't find anything either. :sad2::sad2:

Thankfully we did have ONE family photo that was still on the photopass, so I bought it.

49740220000_zps4d5daf94.jpg

Yay for Mickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Another great trip report, Erika!! You do such a great job!:thumbsup2 So glad that you and your family had another great trip!! Looking forward to my own in just a few days!! :banana:

Another great trip report, Erika!! You do such a great job!:thumbsup2 So glad that you and your family had another great trip!! Looking forward to my own in just a few days!! :banana:

Enjoy the YC! :) One of my favorites! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter