The MURPHYS are LIVE from the Polynesian!! 7/27-8/3 Come join the fun!!! :)

Thanks Erica! I decided to keep the 29". That way I can pack my pillow too. I usually pack a fan so it will drown out the noise if my husband decides to snore. But this is a girlfriends only trip. Hopefully quiet sleepers!

I never go anywhere without my fan! :goodvibes I'm addicted to the sound!! ::yes::

I'm joining in on the fun! Looking forward to your live report! We are heading to the Poly in 29 days and it's our first time staying there. We are sooo excited!!

I'm joining in on the fun! Looking forward to your live report! We are heading to the Poly in 29 days and it's our first time staying there. We are sooo excited!!

I will be back with another live report 10/31!!! Halloween in WDW and our first time with magic bands!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Where will you stay this time?:):):)

Just the kids and I at Pop Century for a quickie trip before heading to MineCon in Orlando. :) We are doing the quick service dining plan and it's our first time with the magic bands. :)

I have snuck in one more trip this year with those AP's burning a hole..Dec 5 to 8 at ASMu, just DD and me. (Shouldn't have noticed the SW points adding up ..got 3 one ways free- only had to buy one ticket home!) Hope to get to try magic bands too! :yay:

I have snuck in one more trip this year with those AP's burning a hole..Dec 5 to 8 at ASMu, just DD and me. (Shouldn't have noticed the SW points adding up ..got 3 one ways free- only had to buy one ticket home!) Hope to get to try magic bands too! :yay:

I love Southwest!! We flew to WDW in August for $2.50 per ticket. Can't beat that! ;)

Look what came!!!!!!! :D

F3573F71-04A3-4FDC-B1A4-D27158925CC5-21968-000010510EC47DD3_zps778c4694.jpg

Just the kids and I at Pop Century for a quickie trip before heading to MineCon in Orlando. :) We are doing the quick service dining plan and it's our first time with the magic bands. :)

Have a great trip Erika! Look forward to your live TR.

Enjoyed reading about your trip. Found your thread looking for info about the CL at poly. I hope they've gotten a handle on the food hoarding situation...I mean either enough for everyone or just light snack and breakfast. One thing I have been looking forward to for our coming CL poly stay is having a cocktail or beer now and then in the lounge. I hope they still have alcoholic beverages at CL. Our last CL stay was at akl 2015 and we didn't see any extreme behaviors or crowding like you mention!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter