The Most Random Thread EVER!

Random foods: Peanut butter sandwich, spaghetti, cake, key lime pie, cheesecake, salad, chocolate chip cookies, hamburgers.

You know, the Making of Frozen really reminded me why I want to be a writer so much.

You know, the Making of Frozen really reminded me why I want to be a writer so much.

You know, any mention of Frozen reminds me of how much it took over Disney. Meet n' greet in MK, Sing a Long in DHS, replacing the Maelstrom in Epcot? Soon, there'll be a Arendelle in AK!

Qmaz246 said:
You know, any mention of Frozen reminds me of how much it took over Disney. Meet n' greet in MK, Sing a Long in DHS, replacing the Maelstrom in Epcot? Soon, there'll be a Arendelle in AK!

Are you serious? Frozen has gotten out of control. I liked the movie but soon it's not going to be Disney World it's going to be Frozen World! Disney is just doing this to make money now. It's not like Disney is about to go out of business. I haven't been in two years and now they're changing everthing...grr

I agree, it's out of hand at the parks.
But I don't hate the movie. It's Disney, the same thing happened with High School Musical. Things'll calm down in a while.

Are you serious? Frozen has gotten out of control. I liked the movie but soon it's not going to be Disney World it's going to be Frozen World! Disney is just doing this to make money now. It's not like Disney is about to go out of business. I haven't been in two years and now they're changing everthing...grr

Seriously, it's fine, it's fine! No one went on Maelstrom, and Disney couldn't put a Frozen ride in without the approval of Norway - they work close together with World Showcase, don't they?

My brother is absolutely devastated about maelstrom. But, it'll make a lot of little girls very very happy.

So I'm texting my guy friend and he's never seen/read Harry Potter and we have this inside joke about ears and I told him my boyfriend only has one ear

I'm literally describing George Weasley as my boyfriend XD

He's totally buying it...lol

So I'm texting my guy friend and he's never seen/read Harry Potter and we have this inside joke about ears and I told him my boyfriend only has one ear I'm literally describing George Weasley as my boyfriend XD He's totally buying it...lol

That is hilarious.
But shame on him for not reading Harry potter!

So I'm texting my guy friend and he's never seen/read Harry Potter and we have this inside joke about ears and I told him my boyfriend only has one ear

I'm literally describing George Weasley as my boyfriend XD

He's totally buying it...lol

Oh my gosh that is bloody brilliant!

disneyanney said:
That is hilarious.
But shame on him for not reading Harry potter!

Fairywings said:
Oh my gosh that is bloody brilliant!

Thank you :) he's taking my friend to homecoming so I was like George can't take me to homecoming because he dropped out of school XD

Right?! It's also barely the Disney fandom anymore, but the Frozen fandom. I understand the meet n greet, the sing a long was ok, but replacing Maelestrom? I will be the first to say I never really liked the ride that much, but seriously? No, just no.

I love Maelstrom, a Frozen ride will be cool (haha pun) but I really like Maelstrom

and the fact that it has Fastpasses

softball in the cold weather.

i forgot my under armor stuff.

great

just

great

AGHHHHHHHH -_-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter