The Most Random Thread EVER!

Sprained my wrist by playing Human Knot in chorus. Two classes later, in keyboarding, I started to type and it hurt so bad that I went to the nurse and now I have an ace bandage on it. :/ this week keeps getting worse and worse!

Fairywings said:
I would, but I may have spilled the beans to a couple of people that I've sworn off love, so.....

You could say he's your cousin or your long lost brother or you could set up a guy friend with Luna or Ginny or Hermonie XD

So I'm texting my guy friend and he's never seen/read Harry Potter and we have this inside joke about ears and I told him my boyfriend only has one ear

I'm literally describing George Weasley as my boyfriend XD

He's totally buying it...lol

you are so incredible right now :rotfl:

I finally got a song for Ensemble (all treble choir at my school) and my teacher is making us sing it like old, fancy, British ladies. :confused3

I just beat all 25 skater levels of Run 2 in less than four minutes... I need a life

Edit: Finished all 25 runner levels in seven minutes, it was hard, I'm used to the skater :D

My keyboarding class is bothering me so bad. I love to type, but ever since I sprained my wrist on Tuesday it hasn't been easy.

I have to get at least 28 wpm with 97% accuracy. I got way over the wpm I need but I keep getting 96 % accuracy! Grrr....

My keyboarding class is bothering me so bad. I love to type, but ever since I sprained my wrist on Tuesday it hasn't been easy. I have to get at least 28 wpm with 97% accuracy. I got way over the wpm I need but I keep getting 96 % accuracy! Grrr....
Haha my teachers have given up on my typing. I technically don't do it correctly, but I have the highest speed and accuracy. I also refuse to do the typing programs they installed to our ChromeBooks... XD

Well if you have the wpm down, try a slow down a tiny bit to get more accuracy

Haha my teachers have given up on my typing. I technically don't do it correctly, but I have the highest speed and accuracy. I also refuse to do the typing programs they installed to our ChromeBooks... XD

Well if you have the wpm down, try a slow down a tiny bit to get more accuracy

I do them in my BIM class, I just do it my way. There's forty kid in my class, she's looking for completion, nit checking to see if we're doing it right. Of course, it's so boring and old (it's like from 02 or 03, I was in like in 1st grade or something at that point) I try to waste time so I don't have to do it.

Why not? They will only happen 4 times in your life. You should at least go to one.

I dunno, it just doesn't sound like fun. I've never dated and crowds aren't my thing.
But I actually can't go now because my school doesn't do them.

Well, dances aren't really my thing either. But it's Senior Year, so I figured might as well go to Homecoming and Prom

Fact of the day, playing softball with a dislocated elbow is hard

And apparently you have to stop playing if tornado sirens go off that was stupid

Can anyone on here give my a quick synopsis of Julius Caezar?

Julius Caeser, well liked emperor of Rome. Cassius, morally sketchy guy who wants Julius Caeser to not be emperor of Rome anymore. Convinces good guy Brutus, friend of Julius Caeser, that the throne could ruin our good friend JC (Julius Caeser, not Jesus Christ) and they'd be saving him by killing him. He also says something along the lines here of "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in the stars/But ourselves" which is kinda important. So there ends up being 12-15 people in on this plan. Seer tells Julius Caeser to beware the Ides of March, but Julius Caeser doesn't listen to the seer because no one listens to seers, perhaps especially in plays. Julius Caeser gets stabbed in the back by his friends (literally. This is where that turn of phrase comes from.) and Mark Antony gets really upset about this, because he was a friend of Julius Caeser too and he's upset that his pal JC got betrayed and killed. There's some speeches and stuff, cause everybody else has no idea what's going on, and then it's a civil war basically between Cassius and Brutus VS Mark Antony and I don't remember the other guy's name, I read it in 10th grade. Cassius and Brutus both die, and Mark Antony runs away to Egypt (which his story ends in Shakespeare's Antony and Cleopatra, though I haven't read that one yet) and in the end, they talk about how Brutus was a really great guy (and he was), he just got led astray by Cassius.

Julius Caeser, well liked emperor of Rome. Cassius, morally sketchy guy who wants Julius Caeser to not be emperor of Rome anymore. Convinces good guy Brutus, friend of Julius Caeser, that the throne could ruin our good friend JC (Julius Caeser, not Jesus Christ) and they'd be saving him by killing him. He also says something along the lines here of "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in the stars/But ourselves" which is kinda important. So there ends up being 12-15 people in on this plan. Seer tells Julius Caeser to beware the Ides of March, but Julius Caeser doesn't listen to the seer because no one listens to seers, perhaps especially in plays. Julius Caeser gets stabbed in the back by his friends (literally. This is where that turn of phrase comes from.) and Mark Antony gets really upset about this, because he was a friend of Julius Caeser too and he's upset that his pal JC got betrayed and killed. There's some speeches and stuff, cause everybody else has no idea what's going on, and then it's a civil war basically between Cassius and Brutus VS Mark Antony and I don't remember the other guy's name, I read it in 10th grade. Cassius and Brutus both die, and Mark Antony runs away to Egypt (which his story ends in Shakespeare's Antony and Cleopatra, though I haven't read that one yet) and in the end, they talk about how Brutus was a really great guy (and he was), he just got led astray by Cassius.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter