The Most Random Thread EVER!

Glad to see what this generation is doing with their free time......is that Fairy Tale?

Yeah and not to mention I wasn't at school :P No, it's RWBY. Not sure if that's considered anime now that I think about it

I think that Sir Mickey's should be renamed Queen Elsa's.

The old villains shop is now an icicle.
Every other kid is wearing an Elsa dress, but the Anna one is nicer.

I didn't mind Frozen a week ago, but it's taken over Disney!

I think that Sir Mickey's should be renamed Queen Elsa's. The old villains shop is now an icicle. Every other kid is wearing an Elsa dress, but the Anna one is nicer. I didn't mind Frozen a week ago, but it's taken over Disney!

I knowwwwwwww it was really annoying! Absolutely everything was frozen! And don't get me wrong, I love the movie, but they've gone overboard. My brother is devastated because they're probably gonna change Maelstrom.

I knowwwwwwww it was really annoying! Absolutely everything was frozen! And don't get me wrong, I love the movie, but they've gone overboard. My brother is devastated because they're probably gonna change Maelstrom.

I heard about that. He likes Maelstrom? Most people don't care much for it. We had breakfast at Crystal Palace at 8 am the other day, so we were in the park early. We were at the rope to Fantasyland when the park opened, and this huge swarm of people were walking our way because of SDMT or Anna and Elsa. It was hilarious.

I think that Sir Mickey's should be renamed Queen Elsa's.

The old villains shop is now an icicle.
Every other kid is wearing an Elsa dress, but the Anna one is nicer.

I didn't mind Frozen a week ago, but it's taken over Disney!

Right? I feel like it's not even the Disney fandom but the Frozen fandom now.

I heard about that. He likes Maelstrom? Most people don't care much for it. We had breakfast at Crystal Palace at 8 am the other day, so we were in the park early. We were at the rope to Fantasyland when the park opened, and this huge swarm of people were walking our way because of SDMT or Anna and Elsa. It was hilarious.

Yeah. Norway is his favorite and his favorite rides are Maelstrom and Carousel of Progress.

No, they wouldn't do that. They would add to it, maybe redo the mural, but they wouldn't change the entire ride.

May i have everyones attention. Most of you probably will not care but fall out boy released a new single today titled centuries. It is amazing and on youtube look it up.

Now that I have your attention.....AND its all about music now, I'd like to direct you to my Cousin's band, who isn't just practicing in their garage: The Parlor Mob, Releasing a new album later this fall, but already have two under their belts.

Now that I have your attention.....AND its all about music now, I'd like to direct you to my Cousin's band, who isn't just practicing in their garage: The Parlor Mob, Releasing a new album later this fall, but already have two under their belts.

What sort of music do they play?

We interrupt your discussion with my random thoughts. Harry Potter spoiler alert!

I think that, had Snape been born into a different family, he would have been a Gryffindor.

Then he might never have met Lily, but he wouldn't have been a death eater to hear Trelawney's prophecy 'bout Harry, or maybe another death eater would have been doing the business Snape was and then he would have heard it and then Lily would have never been able to save Harry and Voldemort might not have been defeated.

Or Voldy would still be here and Harry would have both parents because Voldy wasn't exposed.

Did you know, and this gets me every time, that when Voldy goes back in his memories in Deathly Hallows he thinks about how he could have forced Lily aside? Because Lily had already pretty much given her life after offered the chance to live, the protection was already sealed; if he would have just pushed her aside Harry still would have lived!

My philosophies of the day.

We interrupt your discussion with my random thoughts. Harry Potter spoiler alert!

I think that, had Snape been born into a different family, he would have been a Gryffindor.

Then he might never have met Lily, but he wouldn't have been a death eater to hear Trelawney's prophecy 'bout Harry, or maybe another death eater would have been doing the business Snape was and then he would have heard it and then Lily would have never been able to save Harry and Voldemort might not have been defeated.

Or Voldy would still be here and Harry would have both parents because Voldy wasn't exposed.

Did you know, and this gets me every time, that when Voldy goes back in his memories in Deathly Hallows he thinks about how he could have forced Lily aside? Because Lily had already pretty much given her life after offered the chance to live, the protection was already sealed; if he would have just pushed her aside Harry still would have lived!

My philosophies of the day.

Well, technically, he met Lilly before Hogwarts. If he had been part of a different family, due to paradoxical time rules, he would still live in the same place. Dude, Harry's father would've been Snape. Harry Snape!

What sort of music do they play?

Some rock, some soft rock. Its good music, though.

tomorrow is Friday and on Fridays all the football players wear there jerseys, and then they let their girlfriends/friends who are girls wear them. my friend, who's a friend of my crush, is gonna help me ask him for his jersey tomorrow and I am having mixed feelings

tomorrow is Friday and on Fridays all the football players wear there jerseys, and then they let their girlfriends/friends who are girls wear them. my friend, who's a friend of my crush, is gonna help me ask him for his jersey tomorrow and I am having mixed feelings

You can't just ask people for their jerseys. That's rude.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter