The Most Random Thread EVER!

Do you ever wonder if adults get on this forum and just look around a little, then shake their heads and leave because they have no idea what we're talking about?

Do you ever wonder if adults get on this forum and just look around a little, then shake their heads and leave because they have no idea what we're talking about?

A lot of adults do come on the Teen Board actually and they reply to some of the threads. My mom comes on this thread sometimes lol. She has like the 3rd or 4th post.

Haha I go on the adult ones almost as much as I do the teen! I guess it's just a dis thing! Disney is for allllll ages!

It's the worst when they look at the RPs...

my Algebra teacher always says that we can have her check our homework before class but now because she got in here late we don't have time so omg I'm gonna fail this homework paper because I can get her to help me and I need to get an A in this class because it counts as my high school GPA and I'm about to fail this I'm so upset right now I just accidentally snapped my pencil in half and it's a mechanical pencil and now we're about to grade it and I'm freaking out

So, I for some reason am getting an A in Chemistry, but I understand absolutely nothing on the subject.

I am bad at regular math, so Chem math is not my thing. Apparently we were supposed to know math on the test, and for every single question we had to round, and I am so bad at math that even rounding is a problem.

My dream the other night was about my brothers and I riding Everest, except for there wasn't a yeti...there was Erik! (Phantom of the Opera).

And that, folks, is how you distinguish me from others lol.

My dream the other night was about my brothers and I riding Everest, except for there wasn't a yeti...there was Erik! (Phantom of the Opera).

Lucky, I was reading Percy Jackson before bed, so all I dreamed about were giant spiders and other various things that did not get me a good night of sleep

That....is strange. Was he singing at you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!