• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have a question about the adult only areas. Specifically the adult entertainers that perform.

Would we be asked to leave if we brought our 4 month old infant with to a show? We wouldnt be drinking or anything but would like to both be able to enjoy the show and it would be late enough at night that either flounders might not be open(not sure what their hours are) and that the baby would be asleep anyways, happily so in his/her sling. Lol and I'm one that HATES crying babies in movies and such so rest assured if there was an issue I'd be the first to take the baby out so we didn't disturb the rest of the crowd.

Of course the Oder ones would be at the clubs just curious what the flexibility is with young infants.

I don't think you would be kicked out.. Unless (as stated) the baby started crying and making a fuss then I know I would be asking for the baby to be removed. :thumbsup2

OKAY FOLKS
some bad news for you

:confused3

:rolleyes1

::yes::

just booked the Nov 6 2013 4 night out of Miami on the MAGIC, just could not wait,

SAME CABIN 2586

:cool1:

:thumbsup2

:dance3:

garRy:firefight

just booked the Nov 6 2013 4 night out of Miami on the MAGIC, just could not wait,

We're on the next one after that, the November 10th 5-night--can't wait! The NEW Magic AND the first Christmas decorations cruise. :yay: (VGT so no cabin yet.)

OKAY FOLKS
some bad news for you

:confused3

:rolleyes1

::yes::

SAME CABIN 2586

:cool1:

:thumbsup2

:dance3:

garRy:firefight

Congratulations!!! :cool1:

I had booked the 10/20/13 double dip but my vacation time was denied :(

yes, take LOTS of pictures and try the Aquadunk for us!

For those of us working, we can live vicariously through your pictures and comments. Have a wonderful time!!:)

Re: bringing children to adult only venues...you will be asked to remove the child. We have seen this occur on our five past cruises. His is pretty strictly enforced.

Re: bringing children to adult only venues...you will be asked to remove the child. We have seen this occur on our five past cruises. His is pretty strictly enforced.

That's understandable. Does anyone happen to know how late flounders is generally open till then??

And/or, has anyone else signed up for the meet group yet that is also taking small (flounder aged) children with that would be willing to maybe start a child care swap group? just a thought and I know a far fetch... but worth a shot :confused3

Off topic: TeamH5, are your girls identical or fraternal? My sons are fraternal and there is no doubt about it. One is 2 inches and 25 lbs. bigger. They are both very tall, so the smaller one doesn't look younger...the older one just looks like a middle schooler (except when he insists on wearing his Captain Mickey outfit to EVERY SINGLE DINNER -- hello aren't those made for little kids???) HAHAHA.

Even though we have had these reservations since July, I guess we are a little late to the party here on the DISboards. We are DH and DW staying in cabin 8586. We would like to participate in the FE, Stateroom Crawl (Tour), and the Palo Group Brunch (any day/any time). I have also sent PM's to pinky166 for the chocolate tasting, to con5421 for the WBTA pins, and geffric for group dining.

This will be our second cruise as Gold Castaways and our second cruise of longer than 1 week (EBPC 12/12). Yeah, we were in Costa Maya on 12/12/12.

Judson West (DH), Anne West (DW), stateroom 8586 (Cat 4B for stateroom tour), no allergies and late seating.

Even though we have had these reservations since July, I guess we are a little late to the party here on the DISboards. We are DH and DW staying in cabin 8586. We would like to participate in the FE, Stateroom Crawl (Tour), and the Palo Group Brunch (any day/any time). I have also sent PM's to pinky166 for the chocolate tasting, to con5421 for the WBTA pins, and geffric for group dining.

This will be our second cruise as Gold Castaways and our second cruise of longer than 1 week (EBPC 12/12). Yeah, we were in Costa Maya on 12/12/12.

Judson West (DH), Anne West (DW), stateroom 8586 (Cat 4B for stateroom tour), no allergies and late seating.

Welcome on board.

I put you on the list.

Connie

WELCOME!!!! :cheer2:

Welcome aboard! I have added you to the Palo Group Brunch wait list. Please watch this specific post as that is where I update it (easier than having to ask the first post to constantly make updates - will be able to place on front page when we set up Part Two thread at 250 pages...)

Palo Brunch updated post:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47526305&postcount=424

We will fill the slots after PIF date as some may drop the cruise by then. Kinda like flying standby with the airline, we will fill the slots with those at the top of the waitlist and work our way down. :thumbsup2

Unless, of course, Palo now has room for 20+ in the private room and we are still thinking the min/max numbers are 12-14 ;)

For those that have sailed on TA's before - has anyone every booked Round Trip Airline Tickets - then only used the front half of them? If so, were there any problems? issues? warnings from the airlines? Thoughts?
Thanks,
Sherri

Welcome aboard! I have added you to the Palo Group Brunch wait list. Please watch this specific post as that is where I update it (easier than having to ask the first post to constantly make updates - will be able to place on front page when we set up Part Two thread at 250 pages...)

Palo Brunch updated post:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47526305&postcount=424

We will fill the slots after PIF date as some may drop the cruise by then. Kinda like flying standby with the airline, we will fill the slots with those at the top of the waitlist and work our way down. :thumbsup2

Unless, of course, Palo now has room for 20+ in the private room and we are still thinking the min/max numbers are 12-14 ;)
Thanks, I'll keep an eye out. I have no idea on what effect the refirb had on Palo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter