The Magic is Back - Share your Experience! Superthread

Update on new updates to Haunted Mansion

Social distance markers where you need to stand in the holding room, looked like it was only 4 or 6 markers, 1 marker per party.

Social distance markers in the Stretching Room, only those who were in the holding room allowed in the Stretching room, so thats either 4 or 6 parties.

Watching a live stream, the guy is at Pirates. He took the right side line, from the base of the tree to the loading area was about 15 minutes.

Crowds are light... but it’s nearly an hour wait for Haunted Mansion, 25 minutes for Pirates. I thought lighter crowds meant short lines. Maybe. But lines move slowly.

Rode PP first. It was about a five-minute wait. Then Toad (walk-on) and Dumbo (two-minute wait). Haven’t been on Snow White yet. Perhaps I’ll try that on Sunday. Long lines.

Crowds are light... but it’s nearly an hour wait for Haunted Mansion, 25 minutes for Pirates. I thought lighter crowds meant short lines. Maybe. But lines move slowly.

Rode PP first. It was about a five-minute wait. Then Toad (walk-on) and Dumbo (two-minute wait). Haven’t been on Snow White yet. Perhaps I’ll try that on Sunday. Long lines.
On Sunday try for haunted mansion and pirates first! An old co worker is at DCA and has walked on to cars

Thanks for the confirmation about the IDs. Someone stated before opening that CMs were getting trained on checking IDs. I guess that was bad info?

Thanks for the confirmation about the IDs. Someone stated before opening that CMs were getting trained on checking IDs. I guess that was bad info?
I would strongly advise that people wait to see what happens throughout the weekend before "confirming" anything about IDs.

It's not uncommon for the gates to behave differently (ie, skip steps) when there are hordes of people outside. (This happened frequently in the early run of ROTR opening when things got backed up.) What happened this morning may or may not represent what happens this weekend.

I would strongly advise that people wait to see what happens throughout the weekend before "confirming" anything about IDs.

It's not uncommon for the gates to behave differently (ie, skip steps) when there are hordes of people outside. (This happened frequently in the early run of ROTR opening when things got backed up.) What happened this morning may or may not represent what happens this weekend.

Yup. This. Also, don't expect the park to open an hour early EVERY day. It happened today. It will probably happen tomorrow and Sunday, and then probably won't happen again after this weekend.

I did too, watching some livestreams. But it wasn't tears of joy, haha. I want to be there today!

I didn't cry but I want to be there too! Although, it is gonna be HOT today and I'm NOT about that. LOL. Hoping for milder weather next weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter