The Mad Chatters thread Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Trisha. Where did you get chow?

Sarah, that's really great!

Al, have you seen Squiddy today?

Paige, PM me your address again. In fact, all of you PM me your address, so I can mail you a Christmas card!!

Lot's of us coming and going tonight.

Anybody else have lots of snow like me? They canceled school all over the place around here, but the library is open. :sad2:

paigevz said:
Insane. My mother just called so now I'm doubly insane.

How you doin'?

I am doing just fine! I have to meet my group (from one of my classes) online at 7:00, so I'll have to leave for a little while.

BON....I made dinner. We had ravioli, garlic bread and salad.

Disney4Drew said:
Nic....how was your anniversary? What did you do this weekend?
We had a good weekend. We spent the weekend in Chattanooga. Went to the aquarium and a couple of touristy things. It was fun. No cleaning, no cooking no talking to family on the phone :thumbsup2

willis37862 said:
We had a good weekend. We spent the weekend in Chattanooga. Went to the aquarium and a couple of touristy things. It was fun. No cleaning, no cooking no talking to family on the phone :thumbsup2

That's sounds like a lot of fun! I missed chatting with you!

Disneyland1084 said:
:wave2: Hi Nichole, Paige and all my other wonderful dis friends! How are you doing?
:wave2: Good, how are you? I like the snow in your siggie. :)

willis37862 said:
Missed you guys too :)
Hey Paige :wave2:
Whats going on with everyone?

Paige is here????? Wow!!! I'm soooo surprised!!!! :rotfl:

Hi Paige!!!

Hi Tricia!!!

Hi Nic!!!!

willis37862 said:
Missed you guys too :)
Hey Paige :wave2:
Whats going on with everyone?

Not a whole lot going on here except it's FREEZING outside! :crazy:

Disney4Drew said:
Not a whole lot going on here except it's FREEZING outside! :crazy:
Snow? Its cold now but when the sun was out it wasn't to bad. High 40's low 50's I think.

willis37862 said:
:wave2: Good, how are you? I like the snow in your siggie. :)

:sad2: I'm good I guess. My 7 month DD got her shots today. She cried a little while ago, but she's sleeping now. I feel so bad for her. But the pain doesn't last long with her, thank goodness. .....On the happy side of things I bought some Dreyer's Peppermint ice cream and just ate some. YUMMY!!! :teeth:

LBelle said:
Paige is here????? Wow!!! I'm soooo surprised!!!! :rotfl:

Hi Paige!!!

Hi Tricia!!!

Hi Nic!!!!

th57.jpg

willis37862 said:
Snow? Its cold now but when the sun was out it wasn't to bad. High 40's low 50's I think.

No, no snow, but it has been in the low 20's all day! I'm going to go meet with my group. Be back in a little bit. :wave2:

Hi Lisa! :wave:

Disneyland1084 said:
:sad2: I'm good I guess. My 7 month DD got her shots today. She cried a little while ago, but she's sleeping now. I feel so bad for her. But the pain doesn't last long with her, thank goodness. .....On the happy side of things I bought some Dreyer's Peppermint ice cream and just ate some. YUMMY!!! :teeth:
So she had a bad day and you ate ice cream....that doesn't sound very fair. ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter