The Mad Chatters thread Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al and Kate's Mom said:
Hey Paigey - how was the weekend?
You want the truth? Very rough. I need some laughter and love my buddies............

cyjmhill said:
It would have been fun to have you!!!! ;)

:rotfl2: I'll bet you would have gotten me a crazy gag gift, like a reindeer poop, or feather boa, or edible undies or something!! :rotfl2:

paigevz said:
How's it goin' Amiga Mejor????? :hug:

Doing WELL! I ate a LOT of chocolate this weekend. I'm pretty sweet now. :thumbsup2

paigevz said:
You want the truth? Very rough. I need some laughter and love my buddies............

Okay - let me think...um...oh, I know...

I watched a Popeye marathon and thought of you the whole time :smooth:

cyjmhill said:
Not that I didn't have fun shopping for my secret chatter.
Can't be me. I got mine a long time ago and it is KILLING me to have it just sit there.................. ;)

Toot Sweet said:
:rotfl2: I'll bet you would have gotten me a crazy gag gift, like a reindeer poop, or feather boa, or edible undies or something!! :rotfl2:

Doing WELL! I ate a LOT of chocolate this weekend. I'm pretty sweet now. :thumbsup2
You're always sweet Chocolate Drop! :thumbsup2

Toot Sweet said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I guess you know me too well. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Al and Kate's Mom said:
Okay - let me think...um...oh, I know...

I watched a Popeye marathon and thought of you the whole time :smooth:
Oh crap Al. :rotfl:

paigevz said:
You're always sweet Chocolate Drop! :thumbsup2

Why, Thank you, Paigie!! I feel likewise about you!

So sorry you had a rough weekend! :grouphug: I hope you are still able to feel some Christmas spirit this year.

Toot Sweet said:
Why, Thank you, Paigie!! I feel likewise about you!

So sorry you had a rough weekend! :grouphug: I hope you are still able to feel some Christmas spirit this year.

:grouphug:

Here's a joke for you Paigey:

Donations To The Preacher

After the church service, a little boy told the pastor he was going to give him a lot of money when he grew up.

''Well, thank you,'' the pastor replied, ''but why?''

''Because my daddy says you're one of the poorest preachers we've ever had!''

:wave2: got to go...DS2 has a wrestling match today and I am leaving work early to go and watch.

I'll be back later tonight.

Al and Kate's Mom said:

After the church service, a little boy told the pastor he was going to give him a lot of money when he grew up.

That's a good one!!!!

Bye Cy. :wave:

Cute, but too clean Al........... ;)

There were road ragers in front of me on the way home. They nearly caused a whole bunch of us to have an accident.

Al and Kate's Mom said:

:rotfl2: Cute, Al!

Bye, Cy!! Hope to see you later! :love:

Okay, can anyone explain why someone would be home all day with a non-sick child (he didn't run fever all day) and then tell me as soon as I get in the door that he is ready for dinner?????? :confused3

I canNOT explain that, Paige. Sounds like something my DH would do. :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter