The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

2 BR at SSR in Congress Park (great location). The treehouses at SSR were a little disappointing.
Tough to plan out, but our aim is a repeat trip in a 2 BR at VGF this year. They are so nice.

January 2024: Split stay 1 night at Saratoga Springs, 2 nights at Art of Animation (Finding Nemo Suite)
March 2024: Currently scheduled at Riviera Resort, but stalking other resorts as my daughter is hoping to move us to Bay Lake Tower

September 2023: Dolphin
May 2024: Contemporary

It WAS Gran Destino but we got a sweet discount at CR. I think I’m turning into a resort switcher...

Jan 2024: Old Key West
April 2024: bonus trip, just planned yesterday so we went with Port Orleans French Quarter. The visa discount was pretty decent. My husband forgot though that moderates don't have sofas. Oh well, it's a short trip, he'll live.

September 2023: Dolphin
May 2024: Contemporary

It WAS Gran Destino but we got a sweet discount at CR. I think I’m turning into a resort switcher...

I try not to think about how many times I book and cancel and book hotels.

Last trip (January) I think we were booked at All Star Sports, Coronado Springs, Shades of Green and finally Art of Animation...just for two nights.

This upcoming 2 night trip has been interesting...we have been trying to get two nights in a row booked via our DVC membership. Before Riviera (current) we had Saratoga Springs (2 different rooms/categories) and I think I even had some cash reservations booked temporarily. We are still stalking though.

I'm a chronic room stalker and a chronic car rental rate stalker too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter