The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

February 2023: Yacht Club
May 2023: POFQ and VGF

Our favorite moderate resort (POFQ), one of our favorite deluxe resorts (YC), and one of our DVC favorites (VGF)!
Quick correction: May 2023 - still doing a split stay, but wife and I opted to upgrade the first three nights (adult children are joining us for the VGF portion of our trip) from POFQ to Wilderness Lodge club level as a splurge for our 30th wedding anniversary. Looking forward to it!

The Polynesian last month.
Next January hoping for The Boardwalk but May end out at the Poly again!

September 2022
3nts BWV
4nts Bay Lake Towers.....wound up riding out Hurricane here had to add a night cause everything was shutdown for 2 days.BLT did a great job taking care of us
September 2023
3nts AKL Savannah View
3nts BWV we like to do split stays now my wife not so much into the parks anymore so AKL was a must for her, We all love BWV just for its location

Dec 2022- Split stay POP Century/Animal Kingdom Lodge
Jan 2023 - Yacht Club
May 2024 - Split stay at BoardWalk Villas & Animal Kingdom Lodge

Jan 2022: Kidani/Beach Club split stay
Dec '23-Jan '24: Boulder Ridge/Kidani/Boardwalk split stay.

last year we stayed at the Yacht Club ( loooooooved it so much!!!!) our next stay will be at the Beach Club.

for anyone who has never stayed at the Yacht Club, you are in for a treat, it's super amazing and the pool is even better!!!

Mine was The Yacht Club during hurricane Irma and The Grand Floridian December 12th this year! We dont go too often because we like to see other great places!
If we’re talking WDW it was at Port Orleans French Quarter in Nov of 2021. If it was at any Disney Resort it was Disneyland Hotel in Jan 2022.

Next is Copper Creek Villas at Wilderness Lodge Aug 2023 but I actually am currently doing 1 night at All Star Movies first, unless I decide to do a suite at All Star Music instead since I could check in there on arrival day instead of the Movies/Copper Creek itinerary.

December 2022: Grand Destino Tower
January 2023: Coronado Springs
Today we are at : Coronado Springs
4/4/23: Grand Destino Tower for our 25th Wedding Anniversary
I think we kind of like it here. 😂

June 2022 - All Star Movies - we enjoyed the pool & food court but not the buses. lol

August 2023 - Pop Century! We missed the Skyliner on our last trip so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter