The Irvine's and Dendy's do Disney together....Disney will NEVER be the same!!!

alright, I'm gonna do these person by person, I was on Skype late last night getting approval from the queen and her 15 year old princess!! :lmao: So...without further ado, here's the shirts!!!

First up, the guest of honor. When we went with her like 3 years ago for my birthday, she mentioned liking Tink, so I found this pattern a long time ago, and figured she'd like it!!

shirtsandstuff060.jpg

I of course had to have one that showed her as a graduate....so this is about it, I didn't want to me TOO mean! :rolleyes1 I did get her the mickey ears with the graduation cap!!! LOL

shirtsandstuff059.jpg

These are for her 7 yr old son Haden. I can't wait to see him, I'm gonna eat him up!! :goodvibes This first shirt had his name all over it....I like it cause animal's head is sideways LOL

shirtsandstuff058.jpg

He also likes cars, so I found a new Mater for him LOL

shirtsandstuff056.jpg

And this one just had 7 yr old boy written all over it. Chris liked it too, go figure!!

shirtsandstuff057.jpg

and for the 15 year old princess....LOL I found these, figured they'd be less embarassing for her, and she really liked them, or she was just making me feel better when she saw them last night!! :rotfl2:

shirtsandstuff055.jpg

shirtsandstuff054.jpg

Here's the ones for Sami and Tyler. Sami likes pirates, and she's not too much of a girly girl, so I found her some pirate patterns. Not sure how she's gonna like the pink one, but I have her some other shirts that are kingdom hearts in the closet LOL

shirtsandstuff042.jpg

shirtsandstuff043.jpg

shirtsandstuff044.jpg

And here's Tylers. He likes anything Star Wars, so of course I had to feed that obsession!!!

shirtsandstuff052.jpg

shirtsandstuff053.jpg

I originally had this one for Chris, but Tyler decided he wanted it.

shirtsandstuff051.jpg

Next up is mine and Chris's. Chris has found that he likes the sleeveless, and I like the way they look on him too :worship: He likes Grumpy, so I had to give him what he likes!! :)

shirtsandstuff047.jpg

shirtsandstuff046.jpg

And I found this pattern, he's not a huge baseball fan, but he does like the Mets.

shirtsandstuff045.jpg

And last but certainly not least, ME!! I of course like tigger.....so I made me Tigger stuff, and I'm chomping on the bit for football season to start, so gotta sport my Jaguars!!

shirtsandstuff050.jpg

shirtsandstuff049.jpg

shirtsandstuff048.jpg

So, that's all the shirts!!! That's enough, right??? It was fun making them, picking them out, and stuff....so I just hope they enjoy them!! :)

19 days!!!! We're in the teeeeeens!!!! :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: I'm ready to go!! Is Sami ready to go?? LOL I think Syl is, she has like 11 days until her graduation, and she gets here the night of the 22nd. So her part of the trip is coming up QUICK!!!

Hey girl :wave:. Sorry it took so long to get over here; I was at work yesterday when I posted I was coming right over :rolleyes1.

I love the shirts :thumbsup2. You do an awesome job with them. I know you are beside yourself today knowing that in 18 days you will not only be in Disney, but with your buddy too.

I really enjoyed our time at DTD. It was so much fun being with all ya'll. I hope we can all do it again soon. I think we may go earlier next year to try and beat the heat some.

Hey Dana!! You finally got to see the shirts!!! Yea, I'm beside myself, my friend graduates next saturday, so her part of the trip starts real soon!! She's excited, but stressed at the same time. Her 7 yr old doesn't know about disney, I think we're just gonna tell him to get in the car LOL as long as my kids don't blow it!! Or me for that matter!! HAHAHA but, I'm at 2 weeks...been counting down since over 100 days, so it's down to the last bit!! Few more days of work.....and I'm GONE!! Best part is, we got the Monday after July4th off, so I get an extra day at the end of vacation!!! LOL Next we get to start planning the trip next may for Chris's niece and her 2 kids. That should be fun, they've never been!!!! We're going in may for that one. I want to say the 16 to the 19...but not sure, don't have that calendar in front of me LOL

Hey Dana!! You finally got to see the shirts!!! Yea, I'm beside myself, my friend graduates next saturday, so her part of the trip starts real soon!! She's excited, but stressed at the same time. Her 7 yr old doesn't know about disney, I think we're just gonna tell him to get in the car LOL as long as my kids don't blow it!! Or me for that matter!! HAHAHA but, I'm at 2 weeks...been counting down since over 100 days, so it's down to the last bit!! Few more days of work.....and I'm GONE!! Best part is, we got the Monday after July4th off, so I get an extra day at the end of vacation!!! LOL Next we get to start planning the trip next may for Chris's niece and her 2 kids. That should be fun, they've never been!!!! We're going in may for that one. I want to say the 16 to the 19...but not sure, don't have that calendar in front of me LOL

I know your friend is really excited and stressed :yay: :eek:. My stomach knots up when we are within 2 weeks of a trip. I don't know why I was thinking your trip was still 18 days out. I guess I'm thinking about the 4th being in 3 weeks. If I can get someone to work for me, and Dale gets the 5th off, I may see if we can come back down that weekend. I can find us a cheap hotel for 2 nights, and with gas prices down so low, we can do a weekend trip pretty cheap.

I have been looking at nursing jobs in that area :surfweb:. Since my mom died there isn't really that big a reason to stay in Mobile. If I could convince Amanda to move down there to look for a job then we would be good :goodvibes. Dale could find something somewhere. I wouldn't want to live right in Orlando so I have looked at monster.com and there were a few jobs on their site. I know it would be better to look at each hospital site.

Yep....2 weeks from today, we're getting our Lapu Lapu's!!! :drinking1 I can't wait!! My friend is gonna be busy with her family reunion for the first couple of days, Chris left her the GPS to use while she's here. So that might help her out quite a bit!!! Anyways, I'll get pictures up of the pig roast soon, Dad was chasing me with the pig's head!!! It was pretty funny!! :lmao: Anyways, have a good rest of the evening!! Off to watch Toy Story and work on my Mickey!!!

Alright, gotta do SOMETHING to occupy my time before disney, right? LOL So, dad had a pig roast on saturday, and anyone that knows of me and my family, knows it's never a dull moment. So....first off, Tyler in his slip and slide pool in our back yard, I got a pretty good shot of Chris getting him with the water hose!!! :lmao:

christiescamera004-3.jpg

Hopefully this time next year, that view will include an inground pool!!! :littleangel: That's what I'm asking for next year for my birthday :rolleyes1

So...here's some of my family...dad

christiescamera007-3.jpg

He was chewing and didn't want me to take that one!! HAHA

DSM, she didn't want her picture taken either!! :rotfl2:

christiescamera009-3.jpg

So, my crazy father decides to play with the cooked pig's head. He chased everyone around with it.....and forgets that I'm not a girly girl, and ain't scared!! HAHA

christiescamera031-3.jpg

Chris being funny....look how skinny I look!!!! HAHA I'm at 23 lbs gone!!

christiescamera022-4.jpg

My nephew, haven't seen him since Christmas, and his voice has changed. It's SOOOOOO cute!!!!!

christiescamera017-2.jpg

He's 15 now....and that look there is TOTALLY his father!!!! :headache:

And last but not least, Chris is working until like the 25th, so I asked him to cut Tyler's hair early. Tyler wanted his head TOTALLY shaved, no guard on it, and we pick and choose our battles, so we were happy to oblige!!!!! :rotfl: so here's the half way point

christiescamera035-2.jpg

and here's the final result. He's happier, even tho he didn't want me to take his picture, I tell him his head is more kissable!!! :lovestruc

christiescamera037-1.jpg

So...that's what we were up to this weekend. Next weekend is cleaning carpets, and the final push for company coming. Syl comes in on the night of the 22nd, and I'm excited!!! I can't wait to see her!! :woohoo:

It always looks like ya'll have fun when everybody gets together. I see what you mean now about Tyler not needing any hairspray :rotfl:. I bet it is much cooler though. Your trip is getting closer, and closer and closer :banana::yay::woohoo:. Hope you are having a good day at work, try to stay cool :thumbsup2.

yep, my family is crazy, but that's why I love them!!! LOL I think I'm almost ready....got some last minute stuff today...so now I just gotta finish cleaning, finish packing and WAIT!!! That's the worst part, the waiting!!!

Man, i'm at 10 days tomorrow....to do online checkin, or not...that is the question!!! Not sure what it'll do to our connecting room request....but i guess i can try, right?? LOL

We're doing the single digit dance today!!!! :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2: WOOHOO!!!! Sylvia graduates TOMORROW....she's excited, and nervous, then she'll be here on Tuesday, and 9 more days before we hit CBR!!!

Single Digit Dance Party:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3: Wahooooo. Is your DH still with TACLET SOUTH? Looked sharp in those Bravo's....all execpt the crossed cannons....it is always better to cross anchors as a Chief.....Congrates on your trip, this retired (last year) BMC and DW OSC will be heading down this fall with our kids and oldest DS AET3 and can wait. Semper Paratus gang....have fun.

Single Digit Dance Party:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3: Wahooooo. Is your DH still with TACLET SOUTH? Looked sharp in those Bravo's....all execpt the crossed cannons....it is always better to cross anchors as a Chief.....Congrates on your trip, this retired (last year) BMC and DW OSC will be heading down this fall with our kids and oldest DS AET3 and can wait. Semper Paratus gang....have fun.

Hey there!!! Always good to meet other coasties!!! Actually, the guy in the bravos on the first page is my best friend's husband. Mine is a chief also, and has the crossed cannons too :rolleyes1 They actually went to GM A school together like 12 years ago...and we've all been friends ever since. His wife, my BF, just graduated from college today, and she's coming down. Her hubby is a CC up in Cape May!! And, unfortunately, he's in company right now, and can't come. :sad2: So.....we'll have to do something with him in December when we go visit them!!! But, yep, he's still with Taclet South, and has moved from being deployable over to being in charge of the Armory. He likes it down there. It sucks having him home only on the weekends, but it's worth it to keep our house, my job, and our DS in school here. When are ya'll going to Disney this fall??

SO.....it is official, Sylvia is now a college graduate. She has her Bachelors degree in Accounting!!! I'm soooo proud!! She leaves NJ tomorrow, stopping at a friend's in NC, then comes down this way tuesday. She's stopping at my dad's house, then going fishing with dad on wednesday, and then starts her family reuinion on thursday. Then, we leave for disney on SUNDAY!!!! 8 more days.....wow. I can't wait!! Work is gonna suck this week. I got Sami early, so she's here now. We're gonna do fingers and toes probably friday night...I'll have to post pictures of those, if i don't pack my camera. I think Syl is bringing her laptop, if she does, I'll see what I can do to update LIVE daily!!!! Anyways, Have a good rest of the weekend, the house is almost all done, just gotta do floors! UG!

Oh, and again, I forgot to add, I got a few pairs of shorts....and they're a size 8!!!! They fit and feel GREAT!!!!! I can't wait to get to the park and wear them.

Alright, we leave tomorrow, and I'm in the midst of packing, and laundry, and stuff like that. So....not going crazy like I was in September, just ready. I'm really enjoying having my friend here, even tho she's gone all day. THat's alright, I'm waiting my turn!!! :rolleyes1 So....we got a new puppy. She's a black lab, and she's 13 weeks old. She's VERY mellow for a puppy, and extremely sweet. We just love her to death already!!!! The guy watching the dogs loves her already too, even tho we're crazy, that makes 3 dogs and one cat for our zoo here. But, I do have a few pictures!!

The new addition to the family...this is Mollie and Tyler!!

newpuppy002.jpg

Mollie....doesn't she just have the most adorable face??>

newpuppy003.jpg

And me with the jealous Angel!! LOL

newpuppy006.jpg

This one is Haden, my friend's son. He has NO CLUE about our trip, we're calling it the LAST LEG LOL of his trip, he didn't know about any part of his trip, so this will be a treat!!! He was just back to my house after a long day at the zoo, and he plopped down, and I called his name, and he turned and smiled the biggest smile!! He's got such a wonderful personality, and has grown into such an adorable boy. I'm soooo just taking him all in and eating him up!!!

newpuppy005.jpg

This is Syl and Chris playing the PS2, we've been playing this game together for 11 years!!!! So, look at such the concentration on them!! LOL

newpuppy008.jpg

And last but not least, Chris painted my braces, and they turned out SOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!!!!! I LOVE them!! No more Goober walking sticks, they're now stylin and prfilin walking sticks!!! HAHA Here's me with them on!!

newpuppy009.jpg

newpuppy010.jpg

People can go ahead and stare now....just love them!!! :) And of course had to go my main man Tigger's colors!!! :rotfl: Anyways, I'll report in as I can, not sure if Syl is bringing her laptop or not, but expect a full report starting next weekend!!!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter