The Irvine's and Dendy's do Disney together....Disney will NEVER be the same!!!

Thanks guys, I'm SOOOO nervous!! The scale did say 154 this morning, so I'm happy about that!!! I've been awake since like 5:30 this morning....and it's gonna be a rough few hours at work, at least my dad is going with me. I'm happy about that too!!! Get to spend time with my dad!!! Anyways, happy hump day everyone, we're at 60 days as of today!!!!!!! :)

well......appointment went as well as I expected.:scared: I was worried, and for good reason. I felt my shoulders getting worse, and my hips, and I was right. There's not much I can do, but he is sending me to Physical Therapy...not sure what that will do for degenerative disease that has no cure....but we'll try anything, right? I also have a prescription for leg braces. I have what's called foot drop pretty bad, which throws off my balance. I can't walk a straight line to save my life!! :confused3 hope I don't get pulled over for a DUI test!! :lmao: Anyways, so they're trying that, and my family is mad because they didn't think it was that bad, but I don't gripe and complain about things like other people do. So no one knows how bad it is but me and the dr, pretty much. But.....it'll be alright, could always be worse. Chris is taking it harder than I am!! Poor thing! The dr did like the weight I was losing, and said to keep that up, and that'll help too, with the pain on the body and such. Anyways....that's the update. Not sure if it's good news, but I knew it'd be like that!! Chris is coming home today for support....go figure!! And to go down to the base to see about getting the braces, and scheduling PT tomorrow. So that's a big help for me!! Have a good day ya'll!!! I'll update our trip here soon, we got just a couple of changes, but, we're at 59 for our countdown!!!!! :banana:

So, I took a few pictures, and am a very small ways away from 20 lbs....I can smell it!!! So, I had DH take pictures, this is at 19.5 lbs, last friday. These jeans I got in San Diego probably 10 years ago!!! Wore them to work!!! Was nice! :)

family002.jpg

Here's both of my guys...they're building a model car for Tyler.

family004.jpg

My not so little man. He's growing up so fast, can't believe he's about to turn 12!!! My cross stitch mickey is in the background!!

family003.jpg

And now the big guy. He's lost about 13lbs himself, gaining muscle, and doing pretty well, except for the fluid on his knee!! :scared1: Not sure how that's gonna effect him...but we'll know soon. I'll do a full update next!!

So, looks like my parents aren't coming. Which is alright. We'll have Syl all to ourselves!!! :) Our first day is Epcot, and the last is AK, swapped those 2 hoping dad could go, but he's getting a little more fragile in his old age, and needs shoulder surgery. :scared: I'm gonna swap from SSR to CSR, that resort looks lovely, and I just can't pay the rest on time, so downgrading is a must. So we'll have 2 rooms there, and save quite a bit of moolah!! Anyways....we're at 55 days, and I can't wait. I can't believe it's next month!!

I put in to my dr for the referrals for PT and the braces. Hopefully they work. If not, they go out the window!! :lmao: Syl says we need to paint characters on them, so they look disneyish. I think she might be on to something!! :rotfl2: So....when those come in, I'll post pictures of those, and keep ya'll posted on me and Chris with his knee. Right now, he's just on light duty, no sports, no pt, no weights, no nothing. Just taking it easy. He should anyways, he's the Chief!! :rotfl: Anyways....I'm really tired tonight...but haven't been on here much. Just digesting my news. I believe it'll be alright. They say God doesn't give you more than you can handle, so he must trust me quite a bit!!! :rolleyes1 Hope ya'll have a good evening, and everyone stay safe!

You look so good :thumbsup2. The weight loss is very obvious. I wish the news from your doctor had been more encouraging. I know you will be fine, you are an amazingly strong woman and that is very important. Love the pictures of Chris and Tyler, two very handsome fellows :thumbsup2.

I'm sorry that your parents can't go with you. I know you were looking forward to staying at SSR, but CSR will be great too. I was tempted to change my plans several times, but I fought it off. I am having to save up spending money and if I had downgraded to Pop I would have had my spending cash. Saving money is always a good thing and you have to remember, you will still be at Disney :goodvibes:thumbsup2.

Sorry the news from the doc wasn't more positive Christie! :hug: Hopefully the braces and PT will work wonders and along with the weight loss you will be as pain free as possible.

Like Dana said you look great in your pics! Very impressive Christie!!

I'm sorry that you had to downgrade but you are doing the right thing. No sense breaking the bank. Disney will be there the next time you want to visit as will SSR. :goodvibes

Hope you start feeling better! Can't wait to see those disneyfied braces. :goodvibes :hug:

Thanks guys!!! It's been alot of hard work....but, I know the weight loss helps, and hopefully in January for my birthday, we'll be getting a pool, so that's the BEST exercise for me. I wasn't too thrilled with SSR, but wanted us all to be together, so that was the best 2 br villa available. So....not too much love lost there. There's 7 of us all together, and I really don't want to downgrade the dining. We have the deluxe, and I got some good meals planned.....so that's not getting touched!! HAHA Syl's okay with it...as long as we're connecting. There's no convention going on at CSR at the time we're there....so not too much worries. I'm hoping to be outta there before the 4th of july crowd....we check out on the 1st!! :) Anyways, off to work! Happy Tuesday!!

Thanks for the wishes ya'll. Chris took me to the Brevard Zoo yesterday for mother's day, since he had to go back to Miami today...so that was fun. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

On another note, I did have to swap to a moderate resort. Instead of owing $700 more to disney, I only owe $130. MUCH better. Lets hope we're in connecting rooms now!! LOL We aren't at CSR, they were full, which I'm kinda bummed about, so we're at CBR, in the pirate rooms!!! I like the theming in there, and Sami LOVES pirates, so she's gonna go NUTS!! So, let me know I did the right thing here!! Plus, for irony, we hit 40 days in our countdown ON Chris's 40th birthday. How cool is that????? Anyways, back to work tomorrow!!!

As of today, we are at 45 days....and we are PAID OFF!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :yay: :woohoo: :cheer2: Thought this day would never come!!! :lmao:

I can't believe how fast our trips have came up. I hope you can still meet up with us this trip, just let me know when and were. Hope you are having a good week :thumbsup2.

I also have tickets now...so does Syl, so we are officially done!! That's a good feeling!! Yea, DTD seems to be the logical choice. Let me know what time, and which end, and we'll meet ya there. Maybe we can hook up for lunch or something.

Alright, alright, I gotta get going with this trip. I got 28 days, and haven't even started with the Tshirts!! That's wierd for me!!! Usually I'm on the ball!!! :) We visited our resort yesterday after visiting with Dana and Leanne, and it seems pretty nice! The pool seems smaller than what I was picturing, but we might only use the quiet area pool. I got Chris some mickey board shorts, and ANOTHER Grumpy shirt, and that was enough to get that lovely rolling suitcase, and beach towel. I'll have to take pictures and show ya'll. Anyways, the next couple of days, I'll upload mother's day zoo pictures, and Tyler's medieval times pictures soon, then it's concentrating on this trip!!! got exactly 4 weeks....time to get organized, and shirts going!!! :)

Alright, alright, I gotta get going with this trip. I got 28 days, and haven't even started with the Tshirts!! That's wierd for me!!! Usually I'm on the ball!!! :) We visited our resort yesterday after visiting with Dana and Leanne, and it seems pretty nice! The pool seems smaller than what I was picturing, but we might only use the quiet area pool. I got Chris some mickey board shorts, and ANOTHER Grumpy shirt, and that was enough to get that lovely rolling suitcase, and beach towel. I'll have to take pictures and show ya'll. Anyways, the next couple of days, I'll upload mother's day zoo pictures, and Tyler's medieval times pictures soon, then it's concentrating on this trip!!! got exactly 4 weeks....time to get organized, and shirts going!!! :)

I am so glad we got to meet up yesterday! We had a blast! We definitely need to hook up again soon. :goodvibes

Yep. I"m glad too Leanne!!! Was a great time!!! Need to do that more often. Maybe next year I'll have my AP's, and we can visit a park!!! :)

Alright...I'm at 22 days out, so I gotta get moving!! I got Shirt patterns printed, just gotta trim and iron them on. Will do that here soon. Woke up feeling like crap, body wise. I hurt from head to toe!! So, I made on of my happy drinks, that makes me feel better, and almost ready to tackle the day!! I'll take pics and post them when I'm done!!

Still gotta upload them, I'm charging my camera battery now, so I can take pictures of the shirts, and everything at once!! :) Be paitent!!! SHEESH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter