• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The iPhone Collective

For those of you with the Disney parks apps, do you find them helpful or just entertaining? Do they have GPS?

I've been assimilated too. Here's my apps:

Pro Football
Facebook
Mobile News
Flixster
Distance
Labyrinth LE
Hangman
Dice
Sol Free
PAC-MAN
Backgrounds
Recorder
Photobucket
Lose It!
Whack'emAll!
iHandy Level (because it's cool)
Zippo Lighter (for when Journey comes on the radio)
College FB

Google
Flixster
Fish Tycoon
The Weather Channel
Pandora
iMapmyRide
Fieldrunners
Ocarina
Backgrounds
iShootlite
Loose it
Banner Free
USA Today
Power Tuner
Night Stand

I havent used my WDW apps yet.. I just dwloaded them for this trip.. will let you know in a day or so how they work.

I havent used my WDW apps yet.. I just dwloaded them for this trip.. will let you know in a day or so how they work.

I really thought the WDW maps were handy. In a click you can find the nearest bathroom. Also, you can have it show just the restaurants, and then touch each one and find out if it serves B,L,D. I really liked them!

Cool thread.
Only got 4 pages of apps at the minute, don't use many often to be honest either :)
I have on at the moment, in order of how they are:

Facebook
Cycorder - basic video recording tool using the iPhone's camera
Scribble - fun little free drawing tool
Shazam - Recognizes pretty much any tune you throw at it
Remote - Cool, but don't really use it
Lightsaber - kinda fun but don't use it
Locly - uses GPS to locate services/restaurants etc that are near to you
Cube runner - fun free game
Midomi - like shazam
Weatherbug - used to like how Swan and Dolphin was one of it's Orlando locations
Last.fm - kinda cool puts together playlists online of your favourite artists
UniCon - conversion tool
iFooty - news and results etc from my "soccer" team
Google Earth
Flixster - show times for local cinemas, includes trailers too
Air Sharing
Labyrinth LE - cool little maze game using the accelometer
IGN - video game reviews and videos
Wunder Radio - my favourite: live radio using the internet - can listen to stations from all over the world
Tetris
MXTube - lets you save YouTube videos
Bomberman
SimCity
Rolando
Air Mouse - cool little app letting you use your iphone as a mouse
ScummVm - Little emulator that lets me play games like Monkey Island on my iPhone; very cool
SwirlyMMS - MMS tool
Crash Kart
Disney All Star Cards
gpSPhone - Gameboy emulator - cool in theory, not great in practice
Monkey Ball
GroceryIQ - shopping list tool
Backgrounder - allows apps to "run in the background": good in conjunction with Wunder Radio meaning you can listen to the radio while using the rest of the phone's features
South Park Imaginationland - fun little game
Wedding Dash - another good game using the touch screen well
ClearCam - claims to improve the camera - seems to work too
Bounce On - fun platform game
Diner Dash - like Wedding Dash but set in a Diner - great game - very addictive
1112 Episode 1 - incredible graphical adventure - amazing how they managed to make such a game for the iPhone

Just downloaded Bejeweled 2 after seeing some on here had it :)

:goodvibes

Okay, so I see everyone showing off their apps and I'm still trying to get my contacts moved over from my treo! YIKES! I don't have Outlook at home and I don't have a mac either.
UGH!

Any one part of the DIs team know if there are plans for an iphone specific website? I love to surf on my iphone but would find it easier and faster if it was more basic for mobile users!

Okay, so I see everyone showing off their apps !

Give it a week and you'll have pages off apps too :lmao:

There really are some great apps available on the iPhone, and it just looks so damn cool - I love how no two iPhone's will be the same :)

This is how mine looks at the moment:

Give it a week and you'll have pages off apps too :lmao:

There really are some great apps available on the iPhone, and it just looks so damn cool - I love how no two iPhone's will be the same :)

This is how mine looks at the moment:

Like your style :thumbsup2

Thanks, I usually change how it looks every couple of days but I really like how I have it at the moment :)

*posted from my iPhone ;)

Press the plus button on Safari when looking at a site you like, and press add to home screen :)

Thanks, Jeff! I just installed Take Me To My Car - that's brilliant! :thumbsup2

Do you find that Say Who works pretty well? I do miss voice dialing.

Shame you need to hold the button while speaking :confused3 This would have been perfect for hands-free otherwise :thumbsup2

And just for Alicia, Shop Lucky.
PS: Anybody is welcome to use the iPhone/DIS Unplugged pic from my sig in theirs.

:teeth: Alright Jeff, I guess I'll have to check that one out. :thumbsup2 I've had my phone a few days but the only App I have is facebook. I really have to sit down and figure this phone out!:banana: :banana:

Thanks for the recommendation of Bejeweled, wow that thing is addictive!!

:teeth: Alright Jeff, I guess I'll have to check that one out. :thumbsup2 I've had my phone a few days but the only App I have is facebook. I really have to sit down and figure this phone out!:banana: :banana:

Just to tweak your interest in Shop Lucky more - Shoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter