The Indecisive Babnanas: the Tagless & Former Tagless 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
...how about Babnanas & Their Tag Quest - Ya Win Some and Ya LOSE Some ?? :rolleyes1popcorn::

Can we even fit all that in a title?

Babbling Babnanas ~ The Pursuit of Tags Lost, Found, and Never Had

:lmao:

But where's the stuff about indecisiveness, bacon, and pirates? Maybe we should also add the no monkeys or clowns on Sunday in there too. We could have the boards longest thread name ever.

But where's the stuff about indecisiveness, bacon, and pirates? Maybe we should also add the no monkeys or clowns on Sunday in there too. We could have the boards longest thread name ever.

...go for it....:thumbsup2

The Indecisive Bacon-Stalking Pirate-Loving Babnanas and Their Quest For Tags Lost, Found, and Never Had :thumbsup2

...how about Babnanas & Their Tag Quest - Ya Win Some and Ya LOSE Some ?? :rolleyes1popcorn::

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Babnanas & The Elusive Tag Quest - What We've Won, Lost, or Never Had to Begin With :rotfl2:

....okay, lemme see: "Babnanas, Pirates, Lost & Found Tags, Clowns, Monkeys, Chicken B*tts, Indecesiveness ~ that 'bout covers it"...

....how'd I do? :rolleyes:

The Indecisive Bacon-Stalking Pirate-Loving Babnanas and Their Quest For Tags Lost, Found, and Never Had :thumbsup2

Hmmm, if you cut off the lost, found and never had it may work. Though there are no mentions of clowns or monkeys. Which I just broke the rule about not mentioning on Sunday twice.

....okay, lemme see: "Babnanas, Pirates, Lost & Found Tags, Clowns, Monkeys, Chicken B*tts, Indecesiveness ~ that 'bout covers it"...

....how'd I do? :rolleyes:

Hmmm, if you cut off the lost, found and never had it may work. Though there are no mentions of clowns or monkeys. Which I just broke the rule about not mentioning on Sunday twice.

At this rate, we better get cracking or we're going to hit our max post count tonight.

We really are indecisive. :lmao:

At this rate, we better get cracking or we're going to hit our max post count tonight....We really are indecisive. :lmao:

...no we're not....are we really?....I don't think so....ya THINK? :scratchin.....well, mebbe, just a little bit....what was the question? :confused3

I'm in for Kimmars. Very few threads mention chicken b*tts.

Well, it definitely has the unusual factor going for it.

...no we're not....are we really?....I don't think so....ya THINK? :scratchin.....well, mebbe, just a little bit....what was the question? :confused3

Wait, are you sure? Because I thought...well maybe not...then again, it's possible...or isn't it?

I'm in for Kimmars. Very few threads mention chicken b*tts.

....YAY for chicken b*tts!!!

ChickenButt.jpg

And on that note, I'm going to bed.

Praying that I dream of Jack Sparrow and not chicken b*tt. :lmao:

Okay, I started a new home as I'm assuming this will be closed by lunch.

I emailed: kimmar, TK, LM, MQ, Sadie, Becca, Smiley, PAmom, daisyyy, and Amanda - who'd I miss?

Ah... forget it. Here's the link to the new thread...

It's too early to think. I screwed up the beginning of the thread last time. I'm CMA this go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter