The Indecisive Babnanas: the Tagless & Former Tagless 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwitcherkicken99

Sleep keeps me pretty. Caffeine keeps me nice!
Here we go again...

Can't believe we got shut down at 6:30a this morning!!!! :rotfl:

I think I PM'd everyone... but I forgot to add the link... :headache:

Morning, ladies!

To answer:

Daisyyy, the tie dye came out great!

Kwitch, congrats on the cousin's baby boy!

Hmm...lost my train of thought, I know there was more...

Kimmar, offering rub-downs from Jack? What else did I miss on the last thread? :lmao:

Hey kwit -- thanks for the PM but you forgot to include the LINK!!!:lmao:

Are anyone else's DIS pages running slowly?? I think it's the Flash player running those banner ads at the top -- the cruise ads are static but the ads for the new "Memories" promo is pretty graphic-intensive and it's really bogging down my page loading! Ugh.

Good morning again. :)

Morning, Saide!

Hey kwit -- thanks for the PM but you forgot to include the LINK!!!:lmao:

Are anyone else's DIS pages running slowly?? I think it's the Flash player running those banner ads at the top -- the cruise ads are static but the ads for the new "Memories" promo is pretty graphic-intensive and it's really bogging down my page loading! Ugh.

The DIS is running super slow for me. I'm actually going to head out for a bit, it's just taking way too long to do stuff on here and the natives are getting restless.

Is it just my imagination or.......didn't I just say good morning?

Good morning.

Feels like home already. :goodvibes

The DIS Board has not been running slow for me.

Yeah, sorry about the epic fail of the morning and failing to provide a link... I wasn't running on all cylinders this morning...

Yeah, sorry about the epic fail of the morning and failing to provide a link... I wasn't running on all cylinders this morning...

It worked out fine. It let me know you started us back up and I went on the community board to look for our new thread.

kwit -- it's called "coffee", hon. ;)

:lmao::rotfl2:

Ok, so, in keeping with our new moniker, I have officially changed our trip to Pop Century. Sadly, no Poly for us. DH and I had a long chat over it yesterday and as much as we'd LOVE the Poly, if we can even do it, we would be stretching the budget so far that there would be little room for anything else. And it's just not all about the room for us. So we decided to go in the total opposite direction and book a Value. We're getting two rooms there, which I'm also uber-excited about. The cheapest option would actually have been one room at POR, but it was getting cramped the last time and that was two years ago!! Boys only get bigger, y'know.:rolleyes:

I am also WAY super excited about having the Quick-Service Dining Plan. We're going to book Chef Mickey's as our one TS meal (OOP, of course). This lets this trip be a total free-for-all with very little planning at all. I like that. I also like having TWO snacks per day, and the refillable mug.

So it's all good and I'm VERY happy.

Ok, so, in keeping with our new moniker, I have officially changed our trip to Pop Century. Sadly, no Poly for us. DH and I had a long chat over it yesterday and as much as we'd LOVE the Poly, if we can even do it, we would be stretching the budget so far that there would be little room for anything else. And it's just not all about the room for us. So we decided to go in the total opposite direction and book a Value. We're getting two rooms there, which I'm also uber-excited about. The cheapest option would actually have been one room at POR, but it was getting cramped the last time and that was two years ago!! Boys only get bigger, y'know.:rolleyes:

I am also WAY super excited about having the Quick-Service Dining Plan. We're going to book Chef Mickey's as our one TS meal (OOP, of course). This lets this trip be a total free-for-all with very little planning at all. I like that. I also like having TWO snacks per day, and the refillable mug.

I like the quick-service plan better. I wouldn't want to be tied down to ressies every day. I'd rather it be more - go with the flow.

Is it just my imagination or.......didn't I just say good morning?

Good morning.

Feels like home already. :goodvibes

Good mornin', Smiley!

Just had to get on the first page of the new digs!

Happy you're here. :thumbsup2

The DIS Board has not been running slow for me.

Me, too. It's driving me nuts! :lmao:

That's okay. I'm not running on all cylinders most of the time, never mind morning...

I'm really happy for you. That sounds like an awesome plan. :banana::banana::banana:

So, I called DIsney Dining because I was sort of concerned that one of my reservations had a code that it occured in the past (the Tea, of all things.) Apparently, the CM booked it for October 15.

Argh! I rebooked today, but that would have been so embarrassing to be there by myself and not able to get in!

...one of my teacher friends just told me a great story - her M-in-L suddenly passed away on the last day of school last June. They were all supposed to go to WDW THE NEXT DAY. Well, at 2:50 that afternoon, she was on the phone with them and explained her dilemma - not only did they give her a FULL CREDIT for their vacay, but they gave her a choice (no black-out dates!) of when they could rebook another trip, that is, anytime before next May...this was less than 24 hours before arrival AND she didn't even have travel insurance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter