The How-Do-I-Write-a-PTR PTR!

We'd really be in trouble if we did an Alaskan cruise - we don't have winter coats, gloves, etc. :rotfl: I wouldn't even know where to shop for that kind of stuff. :rotfl2:

We'd really be in trouble if we did an Alaskan cruise - we don't have winter coats, gloves, etc. :rotfl: I wouldn't even know where to shop for that kind of stuff. :rotfl2:

:lmao:

Luckily :rolleyes1 we have lots of cold and (very) hot weather gear here. Sometimes you need them both in the same week! We'd have it covered. :lmao:

Luckily :rolleyes1 we have lots of cold and (very) hot weather gear here. Sometimes you need them both in the same week! We'd have it covered. :lmao:

I absolutely would not know what to do in truly cold weather. :sad2: At most, we need a heavy jacket in the winter. But no true winter coats. Now, the hot clothes, we definitely have that. That's almost a year-round wardrobe down here. :eek:

I absolutely would not know what to do in truly cold weather. :sad2: At most, we need a heavy jacket in the winter. But no true winter coats. Now, the hot clothes, we definitely have that. That's almost a year-round wardrobe down here. :eek:

:lmao: You should see our coat closet! DH freaked out when he realized that we filled up the very good sized closet with our existing coats. And that doesn't even count pull over fleece jackets and hoodies! :rotfl2:

:lmao: You should see our coat closet! DH freaked out when he realized that we filled up the very good sized closet with our existing coats. And that doesn't even count pull over fleece jackets and hoodies! :rotfl2:

OMG! I can't even imagine! :eek:

I know one thing, if I ever go anywhere really cold.....I'm going to need y'alls help on what to buy! :lmao:

:rotfl2: Thank you both! I needed a good laugh. I have never been so stressed and just :scared: the night before vacation before! DD has decided to pull out some of the worst behavior in the last year today, and I have been at my wits' end. :scared1:

Tomorrow is another day. And a VACATION day at that! So I am sure that all will be much better then. :woohoo:

Just breathe. It will all be okay. And soon you will be on a Disney ship! :woohoo: And if Willow continues to have an attitude problem, at least you can drop her off at the kids club & go have a drink! :thumbsup2

:lmao::lmao:

Just breathe. It will all be okay. And soon you will be on a Disney ship! :woohoo: And if Willow continues to have an attitude problem, at least you can drop her off at the kids club & go have a drink! :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: You are SO right!!!!

I have never been so happy for her to be asleep in her bed than I am right now! The "vacation attitude" better improve fast. I had to call my folks and have them talk to her tonight because maybe she would listen to someone else for whom she might actually have a modicum of respect. Ugh - bad night! :laughing:

Thanks for sticking with me here to the bitter end. I am so excited to see that beautiful ship in Seattle on Monday! :woohoo:

:rotfl2: You are SO right!!!!

I have never been so happy for her to be asleep in her bed than I am right now! The "vacation attitude" better improve fast. I had to call my folks and have them talk to her tonight because maybe she would listen to someone else for whom she might actually have a modicum of respect. Ugh - bad night! :laughing:

Thanks for sticking with me here to the bitter end. I am so excited to see that beautiful ship in Seattle on Monday! :woohoo:

Awww, I'm sorry it's been such a rough night! :hug: I've had those nights where I couldn't get Reid to sleep fast enough. :lmao:

Hopefully, she'll wake up with a new attitude! :thumbsup2

Awww, I'm sorry it's been such a rough night! :hug: I've had those nights where I couldn't get Reid to sleep fast enough. :lmao:

Hopefully, she'll wake up with a new attitude! :thumbsup2

Thanks. :hug: I let her stay up WAY too late last night, so it is probably my fault. (We had gone to my hair stylist after work/school to hang out and to get tinsels put in her hair, and then she wanted to watch a movie when we got home, and I, for some unknown reason, decided what the heck - who cares - do it! Bad idea.....) I was kind of hoping that I could ease her into the late nights of vacation, but I think it was a bad idea. :confused3 Hopefully, the Disney magic will take hold on the ship, and she will be able to stay up late without turning into a nightmare the next day. That's how it works at WDW and DLR, so :confused3. :laughing:

On a happier note, I was checking out some of the Alaska cruise TRs, and I think that it is going to be amazing! :woohoo:

Thanks so much! :hug: I am so sorry that I haven't been keeping up with your TR. Drag it out as long as you can, so I can join back in when I return!!! :rotfl2:[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about that one bit! I would be lost packing for a cruise too. If we ever do the Alaskan cruise I will be asking for tips for sure!

I hope you have a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear all about it! Sending lots of well wishes and pixie dust your way!:wizard:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Amanda you have the best ideas!

Roni-I'm so sorry that Willow gave you such a hard time right before the vacation. You know that I can relate. I even said to DH last night about her dramatic sobbing over bedtime "if she's like this now, I don't even want to see 13". And, even if you know it's because they're over-tired it doesn't make it any easiter to deal with. I hope that the Magic of Disney takes hold of her, and if not-Amandas totally right- drop her off at the kids club and get some drinks.

Can't wait to hear all about the trip, have a great time!

I hope right now you are having an absolutely fabulous time on your cruise!:sail:

I just wanted to pop in and say I went back and read your Oct TR. it looks like an amazing trip!

Omg possible appendicitis before the trip:scared1: I'm so glad Willow was ok!

The BWV look Ah-mazing! Did you rent DVC points? I have no idea how that works but I am very curious:scratchin

Willow looked adorable after her BBB makeover! CRT looks great, I really hope one day Tessa will be interested in princesses. I love all Willow's princess dresses! I enjoyed seeing what she was wearing each day.

My kids love BTMRR too! Very fun. TOT is my favorite ride! Anthony rode it once with Chad and refuses to ride again.:sad2: I need Willow to give him a pep talk:laughing:

I love all the character pics! Precious! I love the characters but unfortunately Tessa is scared of them:sad1: Anthony likes them but will not meet girls:rotfl2: Hopefully one day I can get pics like these though!

I have to do MNSSHP one day! I love Halloween. If I ever go I'm dressing as Cruella. My DH has called me that a few times:rolleyes1:rotfl:

It looks like you had a wonderful trip! Now I am going to read about Disneyland!

Roni -

I have been thinking of you & Willow on your cruise! I hope y'all are having a completely fabulous time! And I hope her attitude went away when y'all boarded the ship. :rotfl: If not, well, then I hope you found some very strong drinks while she was in the kids club. :thumbsup2

Can't wait to have you back & hear all about the cruise! :goodvibes

Anthony likes them but will not meet girls :rotfl2:

Dont' feel bad....Reid won't meet the girls either. :sad2: Although, I'm working on him for this year! :laughing:

I'm thinking in a few years Anthony may be more interested in meeting the girls! :lmao:

Roni, I hope you and Willow had a great 4th on the cruise!

Sorry I missed your send-off, but I hope you, Willow, and your mom are having a wonderful time! :)

I really wish I was in Alaska right now, the weather here is brutal! :rotfl:

Sorry I missed your send-off, but I hope you, Willow, and your mom are having a wonderful time! :)

I really wish I was in Alaska right now, the weather here is brutal! :rotfl:

I agree! What a perfect time to take an Alaskan vacation! The heat is a killer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter