The home of the ORIGINAL SWAN-DOLPHIN CHEERLEADERS (and SSB,too!)!!!!!!!!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no good at inserting pics into my posts (even though no problem changing them in my sig:confused3 ) but will email you the link to my flicker photostream. Has pics of all 3 of our dogs plus a couple of friends' dogs. You are welcome to use any of them you like (have already checked w/ the dogs' people). Have some more I need to add and will try to asap.

Ann- prayers and pixie dust for you and your Dad:hug:

Now I am off to bed. Thought I was feeling better than I am apparently and did some major spring cleaning/furniture arranging and every muscle and joint in my body hurts now. 'Oh well, it's my own fault for trying to do too much in one day but at least I'll sleep better w/ my bed all put together and everything clean and fluffy!

Gail, does your friend DIS? The GAGWTA/Breast Cancer thread is a great group--for info, support, and just diversion too. Please let me know if I can be of any help. I will keep her in my prayers.

OK, it's Tuesday! It's GOT to be better than Monday was!! ;)

yes, Tueday and it was better than my MOnday.
This IS a short week for me, I have Friday off

Prayers & PD for your friend Gail and all the others here too that need it

Hope you enjoyed your grilled salmon Ann ;)

pets, I'll have to take a newer picture of Ruben. And maybe remember to send it :rolleyes1
speaking of Ruben, we had him at the vet last Friday night. Found out he has lyme disease ... And they put him on antibiotics that are making him not feel well. He has to take it for a month. Not fun :sad2: Vet said to make sure he has food in him because the med is brutal on the stomach. And with all ths pet food recall :confused3 I start wonder whats making him ill. :confused3 All he did all day yesterday was sleep and didn't eat:sad1:

Just popping in to say goodnight before heading to bed. Been a very long roller coaster of a day.

Hope everyone here is doing well.:goodvibes

good morning
hope you got a good night sleep in YOUR clean fluffy bed Shellie

:wave2:

Firstly...hugs and prayers for all in need...

I think I actually may have pictures of my pups at home! I'll have to look...

And I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!! :cool1: :dance3: :yay: My sister's DH is attending a conference that's being held on-site. She asked me if I could go so that she would have someone to hang out with when her DH was in meetings and stuff. I wanted to go, but wrote it off as another "not a chance"...BUT then she told me that they were staying at the Polynesian!! I couldn't resist...I'm sharing a room with them, so all I have to pay for is my airfare, admission, and spending money! I couldn't say no to the chance to stay at the Poly!! We don't typically book deluxe resorts...lol...I'm so excited that I get to go to WDW with my niece! She's at that fun age now...and since they are now living here in Indy, I get to see her at least once a week! Wooo!!! Oh...and my sister's pregnant...lol

We weren't planning to take any vacations until our China trip, but I am at near meltdown point. I've been going non-stop with school for nearly 2 years and working with no hope of a vacation anywhere...this opportunity came at the right time! :woohoo:

I need to add a countdown ticker to my signature!! :thumbsup2

Hello to all... :)

Sorry to hear about some of the health issues, and more... hoping for better ahead.

Been crazy-o busy here in the land o' crazy. Boys doing great with both playing Little League, and Branch asked to join travel AAU team, and doing great. Rebecca in Middle School, which has been going well, thus far. Really loving Drama, which she almost did not go out for.

Hope all doing well...!

howdy everyone......been a week from hades.......My mom fell again at the nursing home and they took her to the ER for xrays...surprisingly nothing broken again......hard to believe an 80 lb thin as a beanpole and almost 93 can not break........that night my brother got a call and they were transporting her to the ER again because (this is at 2 am) she was having tea with the night nurse and the hot tea dropped into her lap......she has no blisters or bad burns....My brother leaves on his cruise on Saturday.......and sister and I are on duty for my mom....
We are on the 15 day mark.......I can hardly wait......hubby and myself need a rest.....
AND SNOW ...up to ten inches of the wicked white stuff......YUCK
Hope that megster is okey and tell her to be good and no jelly beans for a few weeks....

HELLO SSB .......GOOD GOING TO THE KIDDOS ......and Miss seeing you around

sure has been a week :sad2: i can't even begin to tell you how sad/frustrated I am about my father's situation. DSis was down there today to help him with paperwork at RMV and the rental car company and their ins and his own ins...so much in the police report makes no sense and he himself has no clue what happened. The only positive is he is fully accepting of the fact that he should not be driving anymore. Now to help him get transport set up...daily church, daily visits to my mom, as well as groceries/appts/errands...

PD to your mother Marie :hug: Glad you have a trip to look forward to :thumbsup2
Congrats on yours Brandie!

SideshowBob!!! Prodigal Bob...great to see you and glad to hear about the kiddos!! :cloud9: MIDDLE school for Rebecca? yikes....be afraid Bob, be very afraid...hormones and all.... :duck:

SideshowBob!!! Prodigal Bob...great to see you and glad to hear about the kiddos!! :cloud9: MIDDLE school for Rebecca? yikes....be afraid Bob, be very afraid...hormones and all.... :duck:

:rotfl2: yea, great years ahead :thumbsup2
Congrats and good luck to Branch :woohoo:
I sort of miss those days myself ...running everywhere with the kids sports!

Great news about the trip Brandie!! :thumbsup2 I hope you have a great time!!
Now thats you & Marie with WDW plans .... not me :rolleyes1
Marie, glad your mom wasn't too hurt!

PD to you Ann with your Dad situation!! I guess it helps that he is accepting of the fact he should not be driving. Much worse when they don't see it ;)

P & PD for Teri's Dad

I need a WDW trip in my future :idea: how to do how to do?

DICE K pitches today @ 1:00!! :woohoo: I wish it was a night game! I'll still be working but must try to sneak peeks ;)

Oh my sister is so gonna regret asking me to join them...lol. I've already sent her e-mails with park hours, EMH, character meals...yep...she's gonna regret it...lol

Debbie...get thee to WDW soon! I know...easier said than done! It's funny because like I said before, I wasn't going to be taking any trips until China, but everything was aligned perfectly. I couldn't say no! Southwest released sale fares...it's during my super short summer break from school...I had 4 days of vacation time to burn up by mid-May...we have a little extra money...it's during the one week that DH isn't traveling for work...and I don't have to pay for hotel (the Poly at that!)! With everything exactly as it needed to be, I couldn't say no!

It sounds like lots and lots of prayer and truckloads of pixie dust are in order around here!

It has been GREAT weather here this week... we'll try to keep it going for you, Ms. B!

They are keeping MK open until midnight every night during this time frame.

WOW!! 2 SSB posts in one day :scared1: :faint:
:thumbsup2

It has been GREAT weather here this week... we'll try to keep it going for you, Ms. B!

we actually saw snow today....didn't amount to anything but Its April ....I don't like seeing snow in April :rolleyes1

DICE-K did it!! :banana: Awesome :thumbsup2 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I'm soooooo glad he's on my (red sox) team :teeth: :banana:

we actually saw snow today....didn't amount to anything but Its April ....I don't like seeing snow in April :rolleyes1

didn't amount to anything?!?!??!
well good for you....but we woke up to NINE INCHES of snow this morning!!!

It shrunk to about 3-4 this afternoon, but lots of power outages and messy roads this morning..............

I however, had the day off,so DH was thrilled he did not have to plow me out this morning....did some housework....
caught part of the Sox, and part of Maine losing to Michigan State (sorry Marie) in the Frozen 4 semi....settling in for BC/North Dakota at 8.....hoping for a BC/MS final on Saturday :banana:

Megster has the teeth out tomorrow morning........:scared1:

so how is the Megster doing Ann?

well, Taylor Hicks is at Foxwoods and I'm NOT :sad2:
Couldn't get ticket! :mad:

Poor Petunia. She's doing well, but the novocaine is wearing off so she's getting the nerve twitches as well as the soreness that even percoset can't keep away totally.
We've got frozen veggies and regular ice bags for putting on her jaw....
we've got frozen lemonade, sherbert and ice cream, we've got yogurt and pudding and jello....
thanks for asking.

SO....the MAss RMV has totally taken the role of bad guy--my father's license and reg have been officially revoked. And my mom is running a temp over 101 this aftrnoon. Sigh. When it rains it pours!!

The good news, is BC won over North Dakota last night :woohoo: so tomorrow night at 8 is the THE championship . GO EAGLES!! :cheer2:
And it's Friday.

And the Easter Bunny should be coming soon, I hope!

So glad this week is over....now to just get through tomorow and the store is closed Sunday for Easter!!! YEAH!!!:cool1:

It was 80 degrees here Monday and Tuesday...today it was SNOWING when I went to work...this is insane! How can those two things happen in the same place and in the same week??? Doesn't make sense to me...

Sending prayers and pixie dust to all who need it...Hope everyone is having a good night and has a great Saturday!:)

morning......

ANN make Megster some really nice macaroni and put butter on it and it will slide right down and gives her something that has bulk to it instead of liquid stuff.....our son had all four of his out when he was in college and omg.....his neck looked like a deer in the rutt season.......His roots were wrapped around the bones.....poor thing.....

today the sun is out ......wow ...hurts my eyes.....ROFL...it is because it is still shining off that dreaded white stuff......we had over a foot on Thursday and the kiddos were out of school too.......four days next week and then friday off from school and the following week.......we leave on that Friday of vacation...

Hope you all have a great Easter........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter