The home of the ORIGINAL SWAN-DOLPHIN CHEERLEADERS (and SSB,too!)!!!!!!!!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're doomed by association. You hang out with us rotten bananas. :banana: :rolleyes1

I wonder if there's a St. Sideshow?? Hmmm... :angel:
oh yes...thats true. Take me for example :angel: I was always this :flower3: :angel:
then I met you all :rolleyes2
and weeellll :scratchin
now i'm this :eek: :blush: :upsidedow :smokin: :crazy: :surfweb:

and I doubt there's a St. Sideshow....how about St. Bob ;)

can you believe this weather? :confused3 2 days ago it was spring ... with lots of mud from the melted snow
Now its winter again with brand new snow :rolleyes2... so in a couple of weeks we can start our MUD season all over again :headache:

robertbig.jpg

Shellie...I'll console you about Louisville if you console me about BC...no Sweet 16 for us I guess. :sad1:
BUT the hockey Eagles won the Hockey East title last night...over none other than UNH...I root for UNH all year..it's hard when they play BC:confused3 Today the brackets for the NCAA hockey tourney are announced. Northeast Regionals are here in MAnchester NH next weekend, UNH is hosting. We are hoping BC goes to another regional but they might end up facing each other again next weekend....so no more hockey in person after next weekend. sniff sniff

This morning I went on the JC Penney website and bought a bunch of window treatment on sale and a free shipping code :thumbsup2 I hope things look OK once they get here and DH puts them up. I am so decoratively challenged.

hope you all are having a good Sunday!

I honestly do not know if my two moms are for real or are they doing us in.....My mom fell at the nursing home at 3 am.....brother peter got the call and she refused to go to ER by ambulance.......so they said she was standing up and that was enough to go by...so fine she is okey.....we get the call at 7 am and they shipped hubbies mom to ER ( other hospital ) because her o2 stats were in the low sixties...should be close to 100 on oxygen........well they checked her out and she was fine to return to assisted living place and found out that the o2 concentrater is not working.......that is what I said the other night.....something is not right.......OY OY OY....well both moms are okey now

Hubby came home and changed some dining ressies around for our trip to Disney in 31 days....not that I am counting....I am soooooo ready to go NOW......with hubbies brother and his wife......we love them both and will have a great time.....we had to cancel le cellier cause they could not accomodate two more people in our party.......we are doing biergarten, hollywood and vine and crystal palace so far......lucky to get those ressies

all good saints be extra good today.....

Yes, Ann I'll console you and you console me. So sad for the guys yesterday, especially Edgar Sosa who despite having 31 points and an unbelievable game still blamed himself for the team losing.:sad1: On the plus side though we return all but one of the guys who really played much and the team will be even hungrier next year after getting a taste this year. I even talked to one of our assistant coaches tonight who said the same thing. (He was one of the players from our Final4 run two years ago who recently returned as the assistant strength and conditioning coach and he comes in work pretty much every week to wire money to his Mom back in California where he grew up)

And, Ann, your Eagles (along w/ my Cards) did one very important thing this week- they went further than Duke!!! (Can ya tell I hate Duke?) Good luck to them in the NCAA Hockey tourney. That is the one sport we don't have a team for. Hope ya'll do great!

Marie- glad both Moms are OK.:hug:

'Oh and one more thing ya'll, I feel left out. Isn't there a saint Michelle anywhere?:confused: :sad1:

:rotfl: so SSB you may rejoin us :thumbsup2

good morning

glad that both your mom's are OK Marie and also wish it was me going to WDW in 31 days ;)

yuck monday already.... had birthday party in Worcester yesterday...sort of took up most of day :rolleyes:

I love going thru Worcester......and also I am not sure if it is Lawrence or Lowell....such pretty things to look at when we go over the high thingies....I remember Worcester really well as it ws the point of no return when we would go to Conn to visit our relatives......going there in the beginning of July for a family reunion....I love Webster too .....what nice places to see

I love going thru Worcester......and also I am not sure if it is Lawrence or Lowell....such pretty things to look at when we go over the high thingies....
Didn't think there was much that could be described as pretty in Lowell or Lawrence, but who knows?:confused3

MArie I hope the moms are doing OK today....and yoru countdown is really moving along isn't it!! :thumbsup2 You nned to drop that rope again and pick us all up to go along!!

Just stopping in for a quick hello. Hope everyone is having a great day!:)

I made it :thumbsup2
I couldn't get on here earlier.... was the site down or was it me :confused3

Anyway.... I loved Blake last night on AI :woohoo: I loved that song "Its the Time Of the Season" but he made it even better!! And Jordin was great too :thumbsup2

now where is everyone? you can come back now ;)

Those were my favorite performances last night too Debbie!! :thumbsup2
Lakisha and Melinda are great singers, but I have to say I am getting bored with their song choices, esp Melinda.

I am not on the DIS as much these days (and esp since I have a longer ride to work and don't go home at lunchtime) but think of you all daily.

Teri...hoping your father and you three are all doing OK :hug:

Morning everyone.......its me...

I remember the big lake name in Webster, Ma.....We always stopped and would recite that name and get a big kick out of it. BIG BIG LAKE.....hahaha
Okey so maybe I was wrong on Lowell and Lawrence, heck if I know my areas......where is Holy Cross in Worcester?

Hope you are all well and ready for me to drop the rope on my way to Disney....actually 28 days till D DAY.......We keep on mentioning it to MIL and will mention it to my mom this evening when we visit her at the other place......She is having an evaluation on her today to see if she can go to a residential home......She may be able to walk again but her testinest will be a factor too......she still refuses to get into bed..she sleeps in the chair and fell out already.....CALGON.......oh wait I dont take baths only showers......hahaha

How is Avery doing and how is BARRY MANILOW......and how is SSB.......I miss him dropping in .....must be alot of lemons getting squeezed.....

Avery's doing great. They are in a maintenance mode as far as a "new normal" home life...regular meds and still a lot of assistance from DIL's mom. Trips to the hosp weekly or so, for outpatient stuff....the next big hurdle will be in a few weeks when he has to start an intensive phase of chemo for 8 weeks. This will knock his immune system out again but we are hoping and pryaing after the battles he waged against the infections in December and Jan, his body will resist any invasion this time. Or his army of prayer warriors will resist them ;)

Holy Cross is on a hill right off the highway in Worcester.....a friend of DD's went there for 2 years....we visited there and Assumption when DD was looking.

I really am wanting to grab that rope in 28 days Marie...airfare is crazy :sad2:

A quick hello before the boards go down.

Marie, loved your "calgon moment, no wait I take showers" line.:lmao:

Popping in for a quick hello. Hope everyone is doing well.:goodvibes

Avery's doing great. They are in a maintenance mode as far as a "new normal" home life...regular meds and still a lot of assistance from DIL's mom. Trips to the hosp weekly or so, for outpatient stuff....the next big hurdle will be in a few weeks when he has to start an intensive phase of chemo for 8 weeks. This will knock his immune system out again but we are hoping and pryaing after the battles he waged against the infections in December and Jan, his body will resist any invasion this time. Or his army of prayer warriors will resist them ;)
Continued prayers for Avery & family!

good morning

TGIF!! :thumbsup2

darn I typed out a whole post and lost it!!

heard from Teri, her Dad is back in hospital with breathing trouble :(

we have a busy hockey weekend coming up.....2 games tomorrow and one Sunday...NCAA Northeast Regionals. UNH/MiamiOH at 1 and BC/St LAwrence at 4:30. Teh winners play Sun to go to the Frozen 4. Should be fun if BC and UNH win tomorrow and face each other agian SUnday. 'cept I never know who to root for when that happens ;)

Got a big package today from JCPenney, roller shades for DD's room and the old house...and roman shades for our bedroom and some valances for bath and kitchen. :woohoo:

prayers & PD for Teri's Dad and family :worried:

sounds like fun Ann, I always love it when my big packages arrive from JCP ;) :thumbsup2

pumba said:
CALGON.......oh wait I dont take baths only showers......hahaha
how about Calgon shower gel :teeth: if there is such a thing ;)
oh well, at least you'll have a plane taking you away soon :goodvibes

well I'm pooped!! I spent the day spring cleaning :laundy:
yea I know its going to snow tonight but the calendar says its spring. So I wanted to get a head start. And I accomplished a lot.:thumbsup2

I know Ann, you just moved in so you won't be needing to do windows yet ;)

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend

I know Ann, you just moved in so you won't be needing to do windows yet ;)
Actually, the way the sun was coming in this morning through the east side windows :scared1: even DH said "Yikes, look at those windows.." :rolleyes: Course maybe once I get some kind of drapes or shades I won't notice it as much??? But those aren't the windowa I got the stuff for...

ANd then off we went to the stone/tile place for hearth stone and tile then on to MAnchester for lunch and hockey from 1 to 7.......
UNH lost their game :sad2: BC won theirs :woohoo: so at least no doubt who to root for tomorrow...BC plays the Miami of Ohio who beat UNH today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter