The Haunted Mansion refurb report!

Dodie

<font color=green>Survived the big crash<br><font
Thanks for the detail! It sounds WONDERFUL! The Haunted Mansion is the favorite of both my husband and myself, so I am so relieved to hear that the things they did IMPROVED it and that they didn't "mess up" the traditional things we love!

Now...it just give me more ammo to convince DH that it's time for another quick trip. "Honey, they talked about the updates to the Haunted Mansion on the podcast and they sound amazing! We really need to get down there and see it for ourselves." ;)

P.S. I laughed so loud at "Rosa Parks' duet with Celine Dion" that my assistant had to come in my office to see if I was okay.:blush:

Do they give spoiler warnings (I'm only a bit into it) or should I skip the podcast (NOOOO) if I don't want to be spoiled?

There is no spoiler alert! Personally, I never would have thought of them needing to do so, but, this information should help you avoid hearing about it...

The discussion of the Haunted Mansion changes starts at about 54:50 (after Julie's shopping report) and lasts through about 69:00. The first thing after that discussion is the review of the Columbia Harbor House restaurant.

Thank you. I know I'll live if I'm spoiled, but I watched a video of EE beforehand and wished I hadn't.

I was so glad they told us what to expect from the Haunted Mansion refurb. I've been dying to know what they've changed. They tell you a lot during the podcast, but they didn't give too much away. It just peaked my interest and made me go back all the more!

There is no spoiler alert! Personally, I never would have thought of them needing to do so, but, this information should help you avoid hearing about it...

The discussion of the Haunted Mansion changes starts at about 54:50 (after Julie's shopping report) and lasts through about 69:00. The first thing after that discussion is the review of the Columbia Harbor House restaurant.

Thanks for posting the time codes. we are trying not to hear about all of the changes before we go in DEC. Might sound silly, but we want to experience it all firsthand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter