The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

I have tried none of the new slushes at sonic, but everyone here is obsessing over them

I am beyond the realm of tiredness and I have so much crap to do before I go dancing

I have to work today and I have a ton of homework I need to do before that, which means I should probably get up and stop watching Netflix.

I'm great at making less than stellar decisions while still appearing super responsible.

I bought my twenty one pilots ticket today using what was left in my checking account and haven't yet gotten a job. Then again I only applied around yesterday or Monday.

I have a presentation tomorrow and I'm supposedly "dress professionally," but it's my last day of class and I'm REALLY not feeling it.

diggity dang book rentals.

lesson learned, future college students:
if you go on half.com for textbooks, don't bother with rentals. even if it's for a gen-ed and you'll never need it after that semester. just buy them all since you can get nearly any textbook for under $5. your bank account will love you forever. and then you have the book to sell to other kids.

signed up for classes for my first semester of college today!

my earliest class is 11 am and I'm ecstatic because waking up at 5:30 am for the past 4 years has been torture.

I don't understand why I can do a hurdle drill with one of my legs but the other leg just can't.

i went shopping for senior week clothes today
i got the cutest outfit.
also got jack rogers knock offs for $25!!!

i'm so excited for senior week it's insane
and senior day is at the end of this month and we get out of class for our awards and a cookout on the football field!

1 paper
1 take home exam
2 exams
This is all that stands between me and summer. I can do it.

my cousin surprised us and showed up at school as we were leaving today (i drive his sister home). He's in the navy and has been gone for months and months and it was so cute seeing my two cousins reunited and it's great he surprised us. it seriously made my day! I'm especially glad I got to see him today because there's a family party tomorrow that I'm going to miss because of work ):

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter