The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

like 4 people i knew from middle school have kids now and we're 18 (and two of them have 2+ kids)

yikes

we're like 19-20 and i also know people from my high school (both younger and older than me) who have kids and i'm just like "i knew you during your anime phase and now you have a child"

i got them ready for summer:
pinknblueshades2_zps615a3662.png

perfect! :-)

UGH twenty one pilots announced an orlando date for their next tour but it's on a thursday night

i don't have class until noon on fridays next semester but i still can't drive

well i have until september to fix that...

Revises for 5 minutes
Nothing goes in
Watches netflix for an hour
Shower
Revise for 10 mins
Learn nothing
Watch tv for an hour
Play games on phone for an hour
Make dinner
Attempt to revise

The fact that I have my exams next week is so great

I didn't even realise I've had 4 phones in 6 years lol
I had my crappy phone until my mum got her 3GS and they were on a special offer so I got one too, I think I had that for 1-2 years until I got the 4s for my birthday at the end of 2011 and then I got the 5s for my birthday at the end of last year. So I will be avin a new one next Christmas time. Who knows what it'll be

UGH twenty one pilots announced an orlando date for their next tour but it's on a thursday night

i don't have class until noon on fridays next semester but i still can't drive

well i have until september to fix that...

i applied for three jobs today partly so i can justify buying my ticket later this week

Took my AP art final today. Oh the weight lifted off the chest because of that

I just took the era...
I didn't know I was supposed to actually watch all the videos they gave me before the quiz and so I just went into the quiz and guessed on everything and somehow I passed...

i had two more attempts so I wasn't too worried if I failed.

I'll be a great college student.

I just took the era...
I didn't know I was supposed to actually watch all the videos they gave me before the quiz and so I just went into the quiz and guessed on everything and somehow I passed...

i had two more attempts so I wasn't too worried if I failed.

I'll be a great college student.

that is literally college

I am failing my test in Pre-Cal tomorrow. I just know it. We are getting a test that I took over a year ago from college algebra and like it was fine last year, but I forgot half of it, so uh if I pass I will be jumping up and down. Why can't we just take a test over normal pre-cal stuff? Ugh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter