The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Hang

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone understands how HAPPY i am that I
a. don't have spanish tomorrow, since it's 4th period
b. only have to go to spanish for like an hour on tuesday
c. NEVER HAVE TO GO TO SPANISH AGAIN AFTER WEDNESDAY

i hate spanish so much ok <333 probably one of the worst classes i've ever had.

next school year will be the best though. i'll have a and b days for APUSH and AP Language... I'll probably end up going to the wrong classroom one day because i'll get mixed up OH WELL. i'll have three art classes. i'll be driving myself to school. oh and i will carry out the pact that me and hannah and valerie made

I don't think anyone understands how HAPPY i am that I
a. don't have spanish tomorrow, since it's 4th period
b. only have to go to spanish for like an hour on tuesday
c. NEVER HAVE TO GO TO SPANISH AGAIN AFTER WEDNESDAY

i hate spanish so much ok <333 probably one of the worst classes i've ever had.

Words can't describe how much I agree with you. Spanish was my hour and half of daily torture. It is such a great feeling knowing I've paid my time in there and don't have to go back. Longest two year class. Ever. o_O

I get a three hour break in between my little girls cheer camp this week and helping with bible school until 8:30. Then I'm free for the rest of the nite! I wanna do a fd before I leave on my trip Saturday :3

My Spanish teacher is actually offering a Spanish III class next year. Anyone who wants to take that class is in a wrong state of mind. :O

next school year will be the best though. i'll have a and b days for APUSH and AP Language... I'll probably end up going to the wrong classroom one day because i'll get mixed up OH WELL. i'll have three art classes. i'll be driving myself to school. oh and i will carry out the pact that me and hannah and valerie made

hehe I plan on carrying out our pact too! We will have to keep each other informed :D

I be driving to school too...hopefully

woohoo for only having two days left of school!
well tomorrow i get out at 12:45 like today, so 1 1/2 hours earlier than normal
and wednesday i get out at 10:30 so party

got a 97 on my exam today WOOHOOOOOO jk it's new testament so it was easy but go me. there was 100 questions so i only missed 3 SO PROUD

my EOC for Biology tomorrow is 80 questions and if i don't get at least an 80 i have to retake it EW.

and my spanish exam is 200 QUESTIONS EW

Back from a long day of little girls climbing on me. It is rough playing duck duck goose 24/7 haha :P

I cant believe Pretty Little Liars is tomorrow. I don't know what to do with myself!

At little girls camp today, I was talking to this 5 year old girl about her trip to Disney last Wednesday. We talked about all the characters she met, and eventually got to the princesses. She said "I got to see all of them except for Ariel because she was sick." It was so cute :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter