The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Hang

Status
Not open for further replies.
the mob in this show protesting the community center near ground zero reminds me how much i hate people.

"I don't recognize your authority or your laws"

too bad life don't work like that, buddy boy.

So, I have decided I am getting a twitter soon. I'll probably wait until I get my Disney and dressy pics taken in a few weeks for a profile pic tho~

Brazilian nursery rhyme Nana Nenê (Sleep, Little Baby) that goes like this:
Sleep, little baby
So Cuca can catch you
Your father's on the field
Your mother went to work
Oh, Cuca? Is a monster. A baby-eating hag with the head of a caiman.

i'm going with rangers or YANKEES win the world series this year

just because at the moment they are the two top teams in the standings, so i can only base it off of statistics.

"Used in Sesame Street, when Maria has to go into Oscar's trash can, to hide what the actual interior looked like. Oscar's glowing eyes were identical to his normal ones, though Maria's were clearly Muppet approximations.
In one classic Muppet sketch, Ernie and Bert run so many appliances in their apartment that it blows a fuse, and the blackout is presented with their eyes floating around in complete darkness."

why does this sound incredibly horrifying

"Spoofed in an episode of Tiny Toon Adventures, where Buster and Plucky get stuck in a dark pit, and pass the time by using their illuminated eyeballs to play Pong and Pac-Man.
The best part of that scene was when Buster and Plucky lit a match, and when the room was lit, all that remained were their eyeballs."

also sounds horrifying

sometimes i think "oh i should watch that Marble Hornets thing and see what that's all about"

but then i realize no, this is a bad idea

because i will be scared

and i will cry

""Somehow" by Drake Bell is ostensibly about a battered wife who eventually decides she's had enough, weighs her husband down and throws him into the lake, and is now pondering how to cover it all up. This is creepy enough, but the slow, dark, acoustic guitar-y song ends with a snippet off cheerful piano music, which suggested that the woman snapped entirely and is now in a state of cheerful, giggling insanity."

good god

On March 16, 2012 Walt Disney World Resort announced that free Wi-Fi service is now available in all Walt Disney World Resort hotels. You may access Wi-Fi in your resort room, and select common areas including restaurants, bus loading zones, feature pools, arcades, convention spaces (if applicable) and the porte cochere. To connect your wireless device, connect to the network option labeled “Guest – Access (unsecured)”. You must then open the browser on your device where you will be redirected to the Disney terms and conditions web page. After accepting the terms and conditions, you will have Wi-Fi access free of charge. Note that the campsites at Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground do not have Wi-Fi, however complimentary wired Internet access is available if you’re staying there.

Contemporary

Main Lobby
Tower Club 14th Floor Concierge Lounge
Outer Rim Bar
Main Pool
California Grill (including private rooms)
Chef Mickey's
The Wave
Contempo Café
Arcade
Convention Center lobby and porte cochere (as well as 2nd floor common areas)
Meeting rooms and pre-function spaces (Conv. Center)
Rooms, lobby and Porte Cochere of Bay Lake Tower

I need to remember this information

Sarah @sarah
why are people shooting off fireworks do they not know what day it is
Collapse
Reply Delete Favorite
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
9:43 PM - 30 Jun 12 via web · Details

wow i am so p0pular

"Body Horror: "The Red Spot". To elaborate: an itchy spot turns out to have spiders pouring out of it. You're welcome."

OH GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter