The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Hang

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 1D is actually in my town tonight. There was an advertisement for it at the fairgrounds back at graduation.

i want to go to Disney with my friends for our senior week/graduation celebration

that'd be soooo much fun. i know they have grad night, but i don't want to do that because then you have to go down with the school and i'd rather do it on my own time.

i want to go to Disney with my friends for our senior week/graduation celebration

that'd be soooo much fun. i know they have grad night, but i don't want to do that because then you have to go down with the school and i'd rather do it on my own time.

they cancelled grad nite in WDW after last year because it wasn't as profitable as just running the park normal hours. :/

tumblr_m68qzicu8J1roic5yo2_500.gif

that's the blazer flair he did lol

i wish i knew some cute updos for the summer. no. my hair goes straight in a bun on top of my head everyday

idk why but i laugh at Disney's pushing of Duffy so much. he. is. everywhere. he had his own tv channel when we were down there haha

I had to go outside to take the dog out and lol I wasn't wearing shoes THE BRICK PATIO WAS SO HOT it burned the bottoms of my feet :/ but besides that it wasn't that bad there was a nice breeze I actually didn't mind it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter